• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

seba____ #21 Posted Jun 07 2019 - 20:29

Corporal

• Players
  • 30847 battles
  • [Y0L0] Y0L0

View PostVonStaufen, on Jun 07 2019 - 19:25, said:

Oh yea.... "we" have some amazing players as well, really neat people. But still, in my experience the majority of toxic players i meet in the game are from my continent (yes, that's right, I am from SA, and I know my people way better that you do)

>we

>my continent 

>my people

:mellow:

AverageWannabe #22 Posted Jun 07 2019 - 20:34

Captain

• -Players-
  • 6404 battles

View Postseba_dos, on Jun 07 2019 - 16:29, said:

>we

>my continent 

>my people

:mellow:

yessir...I am from south america. And if you knew the reality of at least 70% of the south-american population you would understand why there are so many trolls in the game, or everywhere for that matter.

Edited by VonStaufen, Jun 07 2019 - 20:35.

Logos #23 Posted Jun 07 2019 - 20:35

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 64652 battles
  • [L4ST] L4ST

View PostVonStaufen, on Jun 07 2019 - 15:29, said:

I dont play the SA server, so.... i get pushed and tked in the NA server by SA players.

Oh, excuse me sir let me rephrase then,

I got pushed and tked in NA server by SA player...so in conclusion, mayority of toxic players are from SA.

SA is evil, NA is good...thats the truth...I win, its over.

sargev55 #24 Posted Jun 07 2019 - 20:35

Captain

• Players
  • 58170 battles
  • [_CIA_] _CIA_

View PostVonStaufen, on Jun 07 2019 - 19:25, said:

Oh yea.... "we" have some amazing players as well, really neat people. But still, in my experience the majority of toxic players i meet in the game are from my continent (yes, that's right, I am from SA, and I know my people way better that you do)

I totally agree with you that the majority of the SA players are pretty terrible, like abnormally bad, especially the Brazilian players.  Two of my clan mates are from Argentina, and they complain about South American players all the time lol.

I also check after battle results after every battle, and have had the opinion for several years that the SA players are worse than normal, of which the Brazilians tend to be the most terrible overall. 

AverageWannabe #25 Posted Jun 07 2019 - 20:40

Captain

• -Players-
  • 6404 battles

View PostLogos, on Jun 07 2019 - 16:35, said:

Oh, excuse me sir let me rephrase then,

I got pushed and tked in NA server by SA player...so in conclusion, mayority of toxic players are from SA.

SA is evil, NA is good...thats the truth...I win, its over.

yea, you got it right this time.

it's "majority" btw, but yea... SA players are mostly awful in every sense.

Logos #26 Posted Jun 07 2019 - 20:47

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 64652 battles
  • [L4ST] L4ST

View PostVonStaufen, on Jun 07 2019 - 15:40, said:

yea, you got it right this time.

it's "majority" btw, but yea... SA players are mostly awful in every sense.

VonStaufen...A player that lives in SA but plays in NA, makes vastly generalizations about SA players toxicity based on his personal experience.

Your reasoning is mindblowing.

Btw...if there are toxic players, you should start recognizing you are one of them.

AverageWannabe #27 Posted Jun 07 2019 - 20:49

Captain

• -Players-
  • 6404 battles

View Postsargev55, on Jun 07 2019 - 16:35, said:

I totally agree with you that the majority of the SA players are pretty terrible, like abnormally bad, especially the Brazilian players.  Two of my clan mates are from Argentina, and they complain about South American players all the time lol.

I also check after battle results after every battle, and have had the opinion for several years that the SA players are worse than normal, of which the Brazilians tend to be the most terrible overall. 

I know. As I said, we south-americans know what's going on here. It is no surprise at all for many of us the fact that trolls are mostly from our countries. And I am sure that I share exactly the same experiences that your argentinian clanmates have.

You see, I am from Chile, and the situation is a little better over here than in the rest of SA, but still.... we have quite some awful people here too.

AverageWannabe #28 Posted Jun 07 2019 - 20:56

Captain

• -Players-
  • 6404 battles

View PostLogos, on Jun 07 2019 - 16:47, said:

VonStaufen...A player that lives in SA but plays in NA, makes vastly generalizations about SA players toxicity based on his personal experience.

Your reasoning is mindblowing.

Btw...if there are toxic players, you should start recognizing you are one of them.

Well, the fact is more like we have a vastly generalized situation here.

And why would I be toxic? Because I don't want to lie to myself about my own people? It is a sad reality, but south-america sucks. Nature is absolutely stunning, I absolutely love my country in that regard.... most beautiful country in the world. But the people and our "culture" or lack of culture.... oh my.... It's BAD.

Edited by VonStaufen, Jun 07 2019 - 20:59.

jeb2 #29 Posted Jun 07 2019 - 21:00

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 48933 battles
  • [HU] HU

I have a different story to share.

I chatted a post game compliment to a player and got a vulgar insult in reply that seemed a tad stilted.

I re-typed the compliment in google Spanish and sent it again.

Got a Spanish reply apologizing.  Their experience was that any English message was an insult, and assumed mine was another.  So, they sent their "standard " reply, much like in Terminator.

Got a friend request, accepted, and this experience has repeated maybe a dozen times over the last two years.

AverageWannabe #30 Posted Jun 07 2019 - 21:13

Captain

• -Players-
  • 6404 battles

View Postjeb2, on Jun 07 2019 - 17:00, said:

I have a different story to share.

I chatted a post game compliment to a player and got a vulgar insult in reply that seemed a tad stilted.

I re-typed the compliment in google Spanish and sent it again.

Got a Spanish reply apologizing.  Their experience was that any English message was an insult, and assumed mine was another.  So, they sent their "standard " reply, much like in Terminator.

Got a friend request, accepted, and this experience has repeated maybe a dozen times over the last two years.

I could bet both my kidneys that the insulting messages those SA guys were getting are at least 50% from SA players that learned a couple of bad words in english.

Though I would say that SA players mostly excel in team killing, team shooting and/or team pushing. In that regard I think we are talking of 80% and up.

Edited by VonStaufen, Jun 07 2019 - 21:13.

Default_Alternative #31 Posted Jun 07 2019 - 22:06

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 7883 battles

View PostVonStaufen, on Jun 07 2019 - 16:03, said:

that server will never be respectable nor have any quality to it with the types of players you have. High toxicity levels, amazingly dumb gameplay, map pinging with no end, team killing by pushing out of cover when they want the spot you're in, team killing just because.... etc etc etc.... many latin americans are just disgusting to play with.

My Spanish is pretty bad, so I don't really know when they are being verbally toxic big words with lots of syllables. The [edited]by far are the latin clan players that are in a platoon. They are hostile toward allies and enemy in their quest to pad their stats.

As for the others, I will generally platoon with most anyone and to my surprise, there are more friendly and helpful people on the SA servers. I don't know if this is because they are lower battle count players that just want to have fun and want to learn or something else I'm not aware of. 

Getting into battles in the morning and early afternoon is an exercise in waiting and disappointment, even in lower tier with bots. Forget higher tiers, where I guess there aren't bot filler players.

malaclase #32 Posted Jun 07 2019 - 22:46

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 21660 battles
I am no longer surprised by the level of racism, stupidity and lack of knowledge of some.
but what bothers me is the generalization -all of SA are bad players-, when I as part of SA server I find that it is the opposite, and that the quality of NA players is mediocre and the level of toxicity pretty high, -from my point of view- I could say that I receive about 3/4 hate messages per day from NA players-what I find horrible-

sargev55 #33 Posted Jun 07 2019 - 22:57

Captain

• Players
  • 58170 battles
  • [_CIA_] _CIA_

View Postmalaclase, on Jun 07 2019 - 21:46, said:

I am no longer surprised by the level of racism, stupidity and lack of knowledge of some.
but what bothers me is the generalization -all of SA are bad players-, when I as part of SA server I find that it is the opposite, and that the quality of NA players is mediocre and the level of toxicity pretty high, -from my point of view- I could say that I receive about 3/4 hate messages per day from NA players-what I find horrible-

You are a  good player, why are you receiving hate mail?

malaclase #34 Posted Jun 08 2019 - 01:11

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 21660 battles

View Postsargev55, on Jun 07 2019 - 22:57, said:

You are a  good player, why are you receiving hate mail?

For all kinds of situations, from taco taco burrito burrito -im chilean-, messages about trump sayings, surprised guys because im a latin player -in a sarcastic way-, etc

DonDestroyer #35 Posted Jun 08 2019 - 13:19

Private

• -Players-
  • 14225 battles
now not exactly 9:17 am and server S.A is not released, you will understand, this ends up driving away many more people in the game than having access to two servers.

AverageWannabe #36 Posted Jun 08 2019 - 15:55

Captain

• -Players-
  • 6404 battles

View Postmalaclase, on Jun 07 2019 - 21:11, said:

For all kinds of situations, from taco taco burrito burrito -im chilean-, messages about trump sayings, surprised guys because im a latin player -in a sarcastic way-, etc

change your handle to "Buenaclase", maybe you'll start getting nice messages after battle po wn.

The_War_Master_2019 #37 Posted Jun 08 2019 - 16:05

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 1260 battles
Build the firewall!!!

Just kidding

The_War_Master_2019 #38 Posted Jun 08 2019 - 16:09

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 1260 battles

View Postsargev55, on Jun 07 2019 - 20:18, said:

I've been using google translate to go back and forth with them.  Actually found and friended a couple good players down there as well, mainly from Argentina.

I don't speak good Spanish (I'm white) but I can understand most of what they are saying. Some players probably thought I was latino because I was talking in Spanish to other players. Lol. 

I've got few on my friends list. Hoping none of them are drug cartels lol

sargev55 #39 Posted Jun 08 2019 - 16:17

Captain

• Players
  • 58170 battles
  • [_CIA_] _CIA_

View PostThe_War_Master_2019, on Jun 08 2019 - 15:09, said:

I don't speak good Spanish (I'm white) but I can understand most of what they are saying. Some players probably thought I was latino because I was talking in Spanish to other players. Lol.

I have been playing on the SA server for a couple weeks, actually have added some good players and got a few of them on our teamspeak to platoon up.  Had  a lot of fun.  Had one guy from Chile hanging out with us for a little bit last night, was pretty cool.

AverageWannabe #40 Posted Jun 08 2019 - 16:22

Captain

• -Players-
  • 6404 battles

View PostThe_War_Master_2019, on Jun 08 2019 - 12:09, said:

dude,,,, what do you mean you're white? Lol... You think south americans are violet or something? In my country there are people as white as white can get. In Argentina for instance there are some of the prettiest white girls with shiny golden hair in the whole world, and they are 100% latin americans. It really is a mashup of skin colors and face types over here, just like in the USA.

Also tagged with latin, american, server, wot, brazil

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users