Clan team training question

Clan team training

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Pepino1976 #1 Posted Jun 10 2019 - 02:14

Captain

• -Players-
  • 44346 battles

Hi. I have a question about team training in Clans.

Is the owner/leader of the Clan the only one that can create team training? I mean, select the map and invite team members in to play. Or can other members (maybe some leadership position) also create a team training too?

Thanks

Bsan77 #2 Posted Jun 10 2019 - 02:22

Captain

• Players
  • 14516 battles
  • [WASHD] WASHD
Anyone can create training rooms and invite anyone they want. You'll probably have more success getting people in the training room if someone in a leadership position starts it.

Boghie #3 Posted Jun 10 2019 - 02:24

Captain

• -Players-
  • 8501 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

A clan may have limitations on who can use their communication application.  Ours, for example, has a Training 'Room' for training opportunities.   That may be locked to clan members or opened up much like Skirmishes.

CloudWalkr has been running very good training sessions via our Training Room.  He fires up a 'Battle Mode | Team Training' in the WoT client, sets it up 'by Invitation' and invites trainees much like creating a platoon.  Then we discuss what we will be doing and away we go.  He has control of who takes part in the training via the 'by Invitation'.  If a clan member or an outside invite pops up in Teamspeak we move him/her to the Training Room and they take part in the exercise.  The only issue I have noted is that once we are in a 'Team Training' exercise we cannot just immediately move a new join in.  That chap has to wait - or we have to kill off one of the teams and restart.  Kinda a pain.

Pepino1976 #4 Posted Jun 10 2019 - 03:06

Captain

• -Players-
  • 44346 battles
Okay. Thanks for the replies!

Also tagged with Clan, team training

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users