Why are players leaving WOT

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
135 replies to this topic

OmegaMkII #121 Posted Sep 10 2021 - 19:55

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 23891 battles

View PostMrYeats, on Sep 10 2021 - 16:11, said:

You can play for free but do not expect to be competitive against those who pay for premiums Those who pay allow for the game

to be played for free. If nobody paid where would they get the money to operate this system?

https://archive.ph/aycvx

why can you deal the battle result as "the result is by free team vs premiums team" despite you're not WG staff but only a player??

are you WG staff pretending to a player???

is there something to do with rule to prohibit checking player ID while battle??????

WG prohibits checking player ID while battle, so we cannnot check afk bots IDs directly while battle but we still have way to check those as not a violation.

we can use blacklist system as marking those by checking "how often MM force us to be same team".
WG build anonymization name system while battle but blacklist system can shoot through as same IDs if afk bots uses some anonymization names.

anyway, your reply seems really really strange.

Edited by OmegaMkII, Sep 12 2021 - 18:01.

dunniteowl #122 Posted Sep 10 2021 - 20:17

Major

• Players
  • 37521 battles

View PostOmegaMkII, on Sep 10 2021 - 12:45, said:

WG closed my thread issue already.

didn't you know????? my job is already done.

learn what bots is. if human.

Not sure if serious or a bot.

OvO

OmegaMkII #123 Posted Sep 10 2021 - 20:21

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 23891 battles

View Postdunniteowl, on Sep 10 2021 - 20:17, said:

Not sure if serious or a bot.

OvO

the fact is only that WG closed my thread without any comment. see below and think by yourself if human.

https://archive.ph/JCN6A

dunniteowl #124 Posted Sep 10 2021 - 20:25

Major

• Players
  • 37521 battles

View PostOmegaMkII, on Sep 10 2021 - 13:21, said:

the fact is only that WG closed my thread without any comment. see below and think by yourself if human.

https://archive.ph/JCN6A

That indicates NOTHING.  All you have is a screen shot of a list of threads on the first page of a forum list.  In short, who the hell cares?  There's no useful information in there to support your claims.

Maybe THAT's why WG closed your ticket/thread/complaint --- there's nothing to support it in the real or digital world?

OvO

OmegaMkII #125 Posted Sep 10 2021 - 20:31

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 23891 battles

View Postdunniteowl, on Sep 10 2021 - 20:25, said:

That indicates NOTHING.  All you have is a screen shot of a list of threads on the first page of a forum list.  In short, who the hell cares?  There's no useful information in there to support your claims.

Maybe THAT's why WG closed your ticket/thread/complaint --- there's nothing to support it in the real or digital world?

OvO

you're not WG staff.

so it means your replay is worthless to read.

understand it if not bot.

dunniteowl #126 Posted Sep 10 2021 - 20:44

Major

• Players
  • 37521 battles

View PostOmegaMkII, on Sep 10 2021 - 13:31, said:

you're not WG staff.

so it means your replay is worthless to read.

understand it if not bot.

I can totally see why you get things removed.  You literally sound like an idiot or a machine with no ability to:

Communicate clearly

Make a point

Use useful analogies

I won't talk about grammar, because I've yet to meet a single person that follows proper grammar all the time in my life.  Same with spelling, they don't totally count.

However, you, sir, lack even the ability to make a solid sentence that makes any sense at all.  You have my deepest sympathies and I also suspect that English is NOT your native tongue.  That said, if you're going to make arguments in the English language, it would be in your best interest to learn how to speak it as well as a native six year old can before you start arguing.

OvO

OmegaMkII #127 Posted Sep 10 2021 - 20:47

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 23891 battles

View Postdunniteowl, on Sep 10 2021 - 20:44, said:

I can totally see why you get things removed.  You literally sound like an idiot or a machine with no ability to:

Communicate clearly

Make a point

Use useful analogies

I won't talk about grammar, because I've yet to meet a single person that follows proper grammar all the time in my life.  Same with spelling, they don't totally count.

However, you, sir, lack even the ability to make a solid sentence that makes any sense at all.  You have my deepest sympathies and I also suspect that English is NOT your native tongue.  That said, if you're going to make arguments in the English language, it would be in your best interest to learn how to speak it as well as a native six year old can before you start arguing.

OvO

you'are not WG staff.

don't talk about them with only your imagination.

only WG staff knows why they closed my thread.

that's why I only wrote "think by yourself", and I never asked you to show your imagination about them.

no more dealing imagination as fact about them despite only a player position.

Edited by OmegaMkII, Sep 11 2021 - 13:46.

dunniteowl #128 Posted Sep 10 2021 - 20:51

Major

• Players
  • 37521 battles

Wow.  I have only met two truly stupid people in my life.  If we were face to face, I'd have to call it three.

Wow.

OvO

OmegaMkII #129 Posted Sep 10 2021 - 20:55

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 23891 battles

I understand you never read wot forum rule, so you finally started to insult me and other.

gg. learn basic info before using wot and internet. and ask your mom about what you did.

LightningBobCC #130 Posted Sep 12 2021 - 01:24

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 10601 battles
  • [LTG_B] LTG_B

View PostOmegaMkII, on Sep 10 2021 - 20:55, said:

I understand you never read wot forum rule, so you finally started to insult me and other.

gg. learn basic info before using wot and internet. and ask your mom about what you did.

Not really sure how pustules burst in your game of World of Tanks but they have a cream for that. But that may be another reason for play go bye. Pustules breaking or various and sundry other maladies. Verily.

LightningBobCC #131 Posted Sep 12 2021 - 01:27

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 10601 battles
  • [LTG_B] LTG_B

View PostOmegaMkII, on Sep 10 2021 - 20:47, said:

you'are not WG staff.

don't talk about them with only your imagination.

only WG staff knows why they closed my thread.

that's why I only wrote "think by yourself", and I never asked you to show your imagination about them.

no more dealing imagination as fact about them despite only a player position.

"She kicked my dog!"

dunniteowl #132 Posted Sep 12 2021 - 01:29

Major

• Players
  • 37521 battles

View PostOmegaMkII, on Sep 10 2021 - 13:55, said:

Are you like 10 or something?

OvO

OmegaMkII #133 Posted Sep 12 2021 - 07:15

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 23891 battles
finally it stopped to act as WG staff. happy day.

Mojo_Blueman #134 Posted Sep 13 2021 - 05:58

Sergeant

• Players
  • 61 battles

View PostOmegaMkII, on Sep 12 2021 - 07:15, said:

finally it stopped to act as WG staff. happy day.

Ok bot

CAPTMUDDXX #135 Posted Sep 13 2021 - 16:12

Captain

• Players
  • 21136 battles
  • [DAMN] DAMN
Mods Please close this 4 year old total BS thread! bring an end to this crap trading!

Sneakmastre #136 Posted Sep 13 2021 - 22:16

Private

• Players
  • 43096 battles
  • [-SCZ-] -SCZ-

I didn't go all the way through this thread but to the comment "MM is fine" you are completely wrong or just the luckiest at getting fair and balanced MM. I realize I am not the greatest player but I know how to look at the Minimap and I am far for bad at this game. I have been back for about 4 months now, ( been playing since launce). Stopped playing some years back and would find myself coming back to see how the game was going every 8-12 months. Though I haven't put nearly as much of my own money into the game as I once did, I have still invested a minimum of $1500 into this game not to mention my time (currently 43k+ battles), I find it very difficult to justify spending anymore on this game. When I am getting angry and yelling at my computer when I am supposed to be enjoying my free time.

These are a few of the HUGE issues I am experiencing with this game.

1- Matchmaking

This has always been an issue in my opinion. Most recently I am disturbed by the frequency of games ending 15-4 or even 15-0, Sure it should happen from time to time. However you should NOT be seeing this 3-8 times a day. I don't enjoy those games in the least bit even when I am on the winning team. A +1/-1 would be much better than +2/-2, in my opinion. I would like to see the Matchmaker put less stock in tier vs tier, and MUCH more on Rating vs Rating. A good or great player will beat an average or below average player 90%+ of the time even in a tank 1 or 2 tier lower. Your own personal skill can be eradicated in the first 2 minutes if 7 of your teammates die and the enemy team has only lost 1. 

2- Tank balancing

I understand you can't make all the tanks have the exact same power level. Though I question why Super OP tanks get released to begin with. Bourrasque and EBRs come to the immediate forefront of this point. Firstly WHEELED vehicles are not TANKS. and have ZERO place in this game. If you insist on keeping these then they need their guns nerfed to the point of 25-35% chance to pen an equal tier tank WITH Premium shells. Their ability to literally turn on a dime is compared to most light tanks is more than enough compensation for them. As for the Bourrasque I may be biased as I wasn't playing when this Mission marathon was active, and I understand that grinding for a tank in a limited 10 day span should be rewarding, however you shouldn't make a tank that versatile. a Medium with that kind of quick burst damage AND capable of being better than most light tanks at scouting, is a bit much. I also understand you have to make the new tanks good enough for people to want to play them, but when you make them too OP it alienates your players when their favourite tanks become obsolete. or at the very least less than good. Lastly on this part I understand wanting to reward people with a Strong tank for achievements, however when many rewards are only achievable by the best of players or clans, it breaks the game and increases the disparity even further between the average or new player and the good ore elite players. Great players don't need ANY advantages over the rest and should just be happy to have a reward tank that most will never attain.

3-RNG

This one is a bit lesser of an issue but I am quite tired of sitting there FULLY aimed and dialed in on a spot I know an enemy is only to have my shot land between the tracks in the dirt under the tank or just wildly missing altogether. while in that same scenario the tank I just missed takes a Snap Shot for the 1 second they are exposed, with nearly fully bloomed reticle, for not only damage but an ammo rack or engine fire to boot.

4-Ghost shells

Shells that I don't see travel, through the air. Shells that visibly go through a tank and don't even get a "ricochet" ( I understand this may be due to latency issues on shooter or targets end), or that are fired and don't hit dirt/rock/water. 

There may be a few more things I will think of but these are the things that are most concerning. Issues that make me not only want to not spend money on the game. Last weekend I had one day that i literally was one click from "Uninstall".

The only thing that stopped me was the time and money I have invested in this game. Trust me though when I tell you, that if NONE of these issues are addressed in any way, Uninstall will inevitably happen when 2-3 atrocious days in a row occur week after week. I play this game to have fun, not to raise my blood pressure. On this not I would like Wargaming to know I will not be spending any more of my money on this game, if NONE of these issues get remedied.

I loved playing this game, but realize why I end up taking LONG breaks from this game. surely I am not the only one that has played for over 9 years now that stops playing then comes back and plays for half or less time than they stepped away. For the record I finally managed to get my brother to start playing and convinced a friend of mine ( who started day 1, but hasn't played in at least 6 years now) to reinstall and try it again. You have made many improvements to the interface, credit earning tutorials. Love the addition of Daily and other Missions. Daily tournaments. These plusses are grossly outweighed by the negatives in my opinion. To the point I don't want to recruit my friends to try it out for the first time or to come back.

Sorry this post became much more than I expected but it needed to be said and I am curious to hear how many others share my recent disappointment with the game I once loved.

Thank you for your time, have a great day, and may all your battles be epic!

Sincerely, 

Sneakmastre

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users