Jump to content


Why are players leaving WOT


  • Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

diego999 #81 Posted Aug 13 2019 - 21:38

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 35993 battles
  • 5,248
  • [ACA-T] ACA-T
  • Member since:
    11-22-2010

View Postcthulhu_hunter, on Aug 13 2019 - 08:29, said:


MM is "the best it has been in years"? All...... righty then. I have been playing for 6 years, and have never seen such utter crap MM as of now.

 

Remember facing tier 10 in your tier 6 tank?

Remember the hordes of Type 59's vs your PzIV?

Remember being a tier 5 light in a tier 10 match?

Remember 10-12 arty per team?

Remember having 5 mediums as top tiers in your team vs 5 heavies on the enemy team?

Remember being the only tier 8 in a full tier 10 battle?
 

Yeah... no.



SgtSteeleGTroop #82 Posted Aug 14 2019 - 19:03

    Private

  • Players
  • 28306 battles
  • 9
  • [-FKS-] -FKS-
  • Member since:
    02-01-2013

I hate the fact that Wargaming does false advertising when they are fixing to bring out a new line like the British light tank line. People where pumped up and spent tons of Gold for free XP to get to the Teir10 only to be let down by how bad was they was and totally was not what Wargaming come and advertised to be. The player base gets sick and tired of being deceived and feeling like they got scamed by Wargaming which indeed they have. No other company that actually cares about their consumer would do business the way Wargaming does and not give returns on bad products that they have spent money on. Add that fact and the games RNG system that can crap on you one day and treat you like your best friends the next. The games isn't dead on the NA server but it sure isn't what it used to be and the ship is sinking and its only a matter of time before the NA server will be no more.

 



Machisman #83 Posted Aug 14 2019 - 19:29

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 36730 battles
  • 107
  • [-_W_-] -_W_-
  • Member since:
    10-27-2011

As soon as players of NA server stop spending in this game, WG will start to think of way to fix the issues. Currently WG is laughing at us because we take their crap now. I will leave it up to the players to decide if they want to keep spending money or not. But from me WG is not going to get one cent.

 

There are so many holes to fix in this sinking ship. Not sure if WG is capable of doing that .



RunDownBlaster #84 Posted Aug 14 2019 - 21:00

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 10804 battles
  • 201
  • Member since:
    03-29-2012
Because it's RNG garbage that doesn't internally explain anything to its playerbase?

diego999 #85 Posted Aug 14 2019 - 21:35

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 35993 battles
  • 5,248
  • [ACA-T] ACA-T
  • Member since:
    11-22-2010

View PostMachisman, on Aug 14 2019 - 15:29, said:

As soon as players of NA server stop spending in this game, WG will start to think of way to fix the issues.

 

Newsflash: you're not important. RU is where their money is, an who they listen to.



MartysTank #86 Posted Aug 15 2019 - 14:35

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 18179 battles
  • 267
  • Member since:
    03-09-2013

View Postdiego999, on Aug 14 2019 - 14:35, said:

 

Newsflash: you're not important. RU is where their money is, an who they listen to.

Thought NA made the most money many years back thou!


Edited by MartysTank, Aug 15 2019 - 14:36.


diego999 #87 Posted Aug 15 2019 - 21:13

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 35993 battles
  • 5,248
  • [ACA-T] ACA-T
  • Member since:
    11-22-2010

View PostMartysTank, on Aug 15 2019 - 10:35, said:

Thought NA made the most money many years back thou!

 

Most money in average, per player, yes.

Most money overall, no. That's RU, then EU, then NA.



woody1479 #88 Posted Aug 16 2019 - 02:02

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 19536 battles
  • 3
  • Member since:
    04-18-2014
its not real anymore.  maybe never really was. but not damaging own team with shells is total BS. wasnt how it worked in the real wars. shouldnt be here....

FrreeeBird #89 Posted Aug 16 2019 - 02:47

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 9907 battles
  • 61
  • [MARS-] MARS-
  • Member since:
    02-03-2012
They're leaving because MM is garbage.

rogueluke #90 Posted Aug 18 2019 - 21:50

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 18044 battles
  • 80
  • [MAG7] MAG7
  • Member since:
    04-22-2014
F

View Postwoody1479, on Aug 16 2019 - 01:02, said:

its not real anymore.  maybe never really was. but not damaging own team with shells is total BS. wasnt how it worked in the real wars. shouldnt be here....

it never was.

WOT is a arcade game.

some of the high speed turns done in the game by scout tanks would cause them to throw track in reality or flip

instanct track repair (something that in reality would take 20 minutes to a hour) 

the rapid movement backwards and forwards which would destroy a clutch, blow engines ect..

the shooting with that type of rapid movement (your slamming the crew into vision mounts head first)



VooDooKobra #91 Posted Aug 18 2019 - 23:51

    Major

  • Players
  • 9889 battles
  • 5,731
  • [MOVE] MOVE
  • Member since:
    04-23-2011

View PostFrreeeBird, on Aug 15 2019 - 18:47, said:

They're leaving because MM is garbage.

so you want sbmm?  thats the only thing they have not balanced



Smooky_Le_chien_husky #92 Posted Aug 20 2019 - 04:43

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 24590 battles
  • 899
  • [LMFR] LMFR
  • Member since:
    03-16-2012
yeah . i miss the year 2012 . full armors and work with all team want really work together . apcr be not open for everyone and win gold for each match when you hunt wg and more for clans wars ;/// Now all tank so weak armors people just using premium gold apcr round for hours killing the game to not work as team . everyone just leming o rush alone for do only dmg . wg did put mision that rig the game  . because people player are just think for the mission nothing else around him with team ... using premium round i see no challenge just idiot and noob if you not know using it are there only for help is not for abusing it for hour into each match .. I have always 5 each apcr premium for each tank i use. when i cant pent tank full armors front me .  anyway for scraped the game wot did well im disappointed too

VooDooKobra #93 Posted Aug 21 2019 - 05:21

    Major

  • Players
  • 9889 battles
  • 5,731
  • [MOVE] MOVE
  • Member since:
    04-23-2011

View PostSgtSteeleGTroop, on Aug 14 2019 - 11:03, said:

I hate the fact that Wargaming does false advertising when they are fixing to bring out a new line like the British light tank line. People where pumped up and spent tons of Gold for free XP to get to the Teir10 only to be let down by how bad was they was and totally was not what Wargaming come and advertised to be. The player base gets sick and tired of being deceived and feeling like they got scamed by Wargaming which indeed they have. No other company that actually cares about their consumer would do business the way Wargaming does and not give returns on bad products that they have spent money on. Add that fact and the games RNG system that can crap on you one day and treat you like your best friends the next. The games isn't dead on the NA server but it sure isn't what it used to be and the ship is sinking and its only a matter of time before the NA server will be no more.

 

how is it false advertising when they give you the stats of the tanks?



Pipinghot #94 Posted Aug 21 2019 - 17:30

    Major

  • Players
  • 25960 battles
  • 10,313
  • [IOC] IOC
  • Member since:
    11-20-2011

View Postwoody1479, on Aug 15 2019 - 20:02, said:

its not real anymore.  maybe never really was.

Is this a joke? Maybe sarcasm?

 

WoT has always been an arcade game with just one or two minor nods to realism. The moment you agreed to play a game with 15 minute battles you should have known that realism was completely at the bottom of the list.

* Magically resurrecting crew from the dead. Completely unrealistic, always has been.

* Fixing your track, during combat, while under fire. Completely unrealistic, always has been.

...and so on.

 

WoT has always been an abstract, at best a scale model, of combat designed to convey the "look and feel" of WWII armored combat in the form of an arcade game.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users