Promised Ranked Compensation

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

PRO_N3utral1z3r #1 Posted Jun 12 2019 - 07:50

Private

• -Players-
  • 22749 battles
  • [-TSO-] -TSO-
Just out of curiosity WG, where are the ranked battle compensations for NA?

Stevenwt #2 Posted Jun 12 2019 - 08:51

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 5553 battles
Its may not be happening. There was a bit of a [edited]show over there when they found out that WGNA was promising to implement something, because Tank Rewards and the smaller Clanwars pop means the perception is that we tend to get a lot more rewards as it is.

Edited by Stevenwt, Jun 12 2019 - 08:56.

Lugia345 #3 Posted Jun 12 2019 - 09:21

Sergeant

• Players
  • 41432 battles
Oh please we wont get a damn thing just like we didnt get a promised server transfer WGNA just bends things how they like and then they ignor the playerbase untill dust settles over it and they get away with that...

The_Mad_Witch #4 Posted Jun 12 2019 - 09:49

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 63 battles

View PostLugia345, on Jun 12 2019 - 09:21, said:

Oh please we wont get a damn thing just like we didnt get a promised server transfer WGNA just bends things how they like and then they ignor the playerbase untill dust settles over it and they get away with that...

I remember when only prem accounts could have 3 person PL's (Otherwise it was capped at 2).  This feature was removed from the prem accounts and given to everybody.

We go promised compensation for that, as the price of prem NEVER dropped.

Players complained and WG dropped a few hints as to what the compensation may look like.  Nothing happened.

However, if we the players mention WAR THUNDER or ARMORED WARFARE, WG struts in with a big bat.

ColonelShakes #5 Posted Jun 12 2019 - 09:53

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14912 battles
  • [CDN] CDN

Either your reading comprehension is garbage , or you missed their announcement concerning ranked battles.  Just in case you missed it :

https://worldoftanks...d-battles-2019/

If you are having trouble understanding it , in summary they are concentrating on other game modes for us as our server pop is a tad low to support so many game modes at once.  Real dirt simple.  There is no mention or promised compensation.  

Take your entitled thread and close it now.  No need for your lies.

JakeTheMystic #6 Posted Jun 12 2019 - 09:56

Major

• Players
  • 24138 battles
  • [CUBE] CUBE

They'll probably throw it in as the next season of Frontline rewards, everyone already know how much we love spamming battles and farming rank just to get a few pennies /sarcasm

I'd doubt they actually give us anything, maybe a day of premium to cover it all. They shouldn't have removed ranked in the first place, but hey, just another reason for a few thousand more players to leave and go find something else to play.  

JakeTheMystic #7 Posted Jun 12 2019 - 09:58

Major

• Players
  • 24138 battles
  • [CUBE] CUBE

View PostColonelShakes, on Jun 11 2019 - 23:53, said:

Either your reading comprehension is garbage , or you missed their announcement concerning ranked battles.  Just in case you missed it :

https://worldoftanks...d-battles-2019/

If you are having trouble understanding it , in summary they are concentrating on other game modes for us as our server pop is a tad low to support so many game modes at once.  Real dirt simple.  There is no mention or promised compensation.  

Take your entitled thread and close it now.  No need for your lies.

What is with you tonight? Every post you've made, you just bash other forum users. Just take a chill pill or something.

Besides, I think you're the one with reading deficiencies, as it clearly states at the end of the second paragraph; 

Block Quote

Please rest assured you won't miss out on any of the potential rewards for Ranked Battles, as these will be suitably reallocated to other activities.

It may not be "free handouts", but it is compensation for an entire season we aren't credited for, hence it being relocated to another mode.

Take your entitled bum elsewhere please. 

ColonelShakes #8 Posted Jun 12 2019 - 10:13

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14912 battles
  • [CDN] CDN

View PostJakeTheMystic, on Jun 12 2019 - 09:58, said:

I cannot read either 

Reading comprehension is very important.

OP is wondering where the promised rewards for not having ranked battles.  There are none promised.  The word doesn't ever even appear.  

They are shifting the potential ranked battle rewards to other activities.   

I call out garbage as I see fit, and in my opinion.  

EDIT forgot to mention, the only pinned thread currently in this General Discussion forum goes over everything quite thoroughly:

http://forum.worldof...ancellation-qa/

'Ranked Battle Cancellation Q&A' 

The A is for answers.

Edited by ColonelShakes, Jun 12 2019 - 10:34.

Norseskald #9 Posted Jun 12 2019 - 11:42

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 20653 battles
  • [SKALD] SKALD

View PostJakeTheMystic, on Jun 12 2019 - 09:58, said:

What is with you tonight? Every post you've made, you just bash other forum users. Just take a chill pill or something.

Besides, I think you're the one with reading deficiencies, as it clearly states at the end of the second paragraph; 

It may not be "free handouts", but it is compensation for an entire season we aren't credited for, hence it being relocated to another mode.

Take your entitled bum elsewhere please. 

hes from cdn, probably one of the most toxic clans in na, which is weird hes from canada and their prime minister is real timid, and soyish .. he/they might just be acting out because they are angry

Edited by Norseskald, Jun 12 2019 - 11:42.

ColonelShakes #10 Posted Jun 12 2019 - 12:27

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14912 battles
  • [CDN] CDN

lol @ previous idiot post.  hahahahahahah.

Just to put an end to this sorry thread I grabbed some info from the only PINNED to the top of the forum post here in General Discussion:  

Q: Does that mean we (NA players) will be unable to earn the rewards from this season?  There are special styles and a reward tank available.
A: We are now working overtime on creating an alternative for NA players to earn those rewards.  We will make sure all players have a chance to earn them.

Again , no promises and you will not be given anything.  You will have a chance to earn it.

BlackFive #11 Posted Jun 12 2019 - 12:31

Major

• Players
  • 34245 battles
  • [_E_] _E_
Actually OP used the word 'Compensation' from which we can conclude that he does feel entitled to something free in exchange for something he feels was promised. 

ColonelShakes #12 Posted Jun 12 2019 - 12:40

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14912 battles
  • [CDN] CDN

View PostBlackFive, on Jun 12 2019 - 12:31, said:

Actually OP used the word 'Compensation' from which we can conclude that he does feel entitled to something free in exchange for something he feels was promised. 

Check thread title. 

SMH

Colonel_Sanders1 #13 Posted Jun 12 2019 - 13:47

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 24244 battles
  • [PLAIN] PLAIN

I believe I saw a comment on Reddit from one of the WG staff that said they were "working on it"

https://www.reddit.com/r/WorldofTanks/comments/byzbh3/na_has_there_been_any_update_on_ranked_rewards/eqos42m/?context=3

Block Quote

13 points·1 day ago

Hoping to have information to share on this soon, being worked on daily between NA/APAC and HQ teams

This comment is from 1 day ago, so I assume they still need to do some work

Poinciana #14 Posted Jun 12 2019 - 15:44

Sergeant

• Players
  • 20116 battles

View PostColonelShakes, on Jun 12 2019 - 04:13, said:

OP is wondering where the promised rewards for not having ranked battles.  There are none promised.  The word doesn't ever even appear.  

They are shifting the potential ranked battle rewards to other activities.   

I call out garbage as I see fit, and in my opinion.  

EDIT forgot to mention, the only pinned thread currently in this General Discussion forum goes over everything quite thoroughly:

http://forum.worldof...ancellation-qa/

'Ranked Battle Cancellation Q&A' 

The A is for answers.

Can you please learn how to compose a proper paragraph? It's as important as reading comprehension. 

Tuzban #15 Posted Jun 12 2019 - 18:13

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 35106 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC

View PostColonelShakes, on Jun 12 2019 - 11:27, said:

Q: Does that mean we (NA players) will be unable to earn the rewards from this season?  There are special styles and a reward tank available.

A: We are now working overtime on creating an alternative for NA players to earn those rewards.  We will make sure all players have a chance to earn them.

Again , no promises and you will not be given anything.  You will have a chance to earn it.

What's wrong with you and reading?

Or, you don't think (emphasis mine) "Please rest assured you won't miss out on any of the potential rewards for Ranked Battles, ..." is a promise? What is it then?

Or, from your own quote "We will make sure" is not a promise?

I feel like I'm feeding a troll.

Lugia345 #16 Posted Jun 14 2019 - 08:40

Sergeant

• Players
  • 41432 battles
This CDN guy seems to be a real WG Fanboy maybe he got to many fake news and cant see the facts anymore?

crasta #17 Posted Jun 14 2019 - 13:10

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 7204 battles

View PostColonelShakes, on Jun 12 2019 - 10:13, said:

Yes and some do have genuine learning disabilities.

You could explain the situation just as easily without coming across as arrogant. Or maybe not. You decide.

There is communication skills and then there is communication skills. :hiding:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users