Leopard 1

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

UnHoly_X #1 Posted Jun 13 2019 - 23:13

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 51341 battles
  • [-X] -X

God they really did a job on the leopard 1 Tier 10 German med  in the new update. It is worse now, Longer reload time, seems slower I thing it got less hit points as well.

I like to know why this tank was hit with the nerf bat it was fine before the last update. I think before the update it did need a quicker reload time but other wise fine. 

Now I don't think it even playable

does anyone else feel this way

Edited by UnHoly_X, Jun 13 2019 - 23:14.

Water_Is_Wet #2 Posted Jun 14 2019 - 00:11

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 16845 battles
  • [QUACK] QUACK

What are you smoking? Its top speed got buffed, the alpha damage was buffed, the accuracy was buffed, the turret traverse was buffed, the soft gun stats were buffed, the penetration was buffed, it has more DPM, and has EXTREMELY fast APCR standard and premium ammo. 

You call that a nerf? The only thing nerfed on this tank was hull traverse minimally and hp. How did you not notice ANY OF THE BUFFS?

The tank was crapbefore the last update because its accuracy was wonky for what it is supposed to be. The tank is a BEAST now. 

*I 3 marked the Leopard 1 so i know what i'm talking about

Edited by Water_Is_Wet, Jun 14 2019 - 00:17.

TDRHooRaH #3 Posted Jun 14 2019 - 01:17

Major

• Players
  • 23892 battles

View PostWater_Is_Wet, on Jun 13 2019 - 18:11, said:

What are you smoking? Its top speed got buffed, the alpha damage was buffed, the accuracy was buffed, the turret traverse was buffed, the soft gun stats were buffed, the penetration was buffed, it has more DPM, and has EXTREMELY fast APCR standard and premium ammo. 

You call that a nerf? The only thing nerfed on this tank was hull traverse minimally and hp. How did you not notice ANY OF THE BUFFS?

The tank was crapbefore the last update because its accuracy was wonky for what it is supposed to be. The tank is a BEAST now. 

*I 3 marked the Leopard 1 so i know what i'm talking about

He brawls with it...

QuicksilverJPR #4 Posted Jun 14 2019 - 19:47

Major

• Players
  • 27704 battles
  • [RPG] RPG

View PostUnHoly_X, on Jun 13 2019 - 17:13, said:

God they really did a job on the leopard 1 Tier 10 German med  in the new update. It is worse now, Longer reload time, seems slower I thing it got less hit points as well.

I like to know why this tank was hit with the nerf bat it was fine before the last update. I think before the update it did need a quicker reload time but other wise fine. 

Now I don't think it even playable

does anyone else feel this way

You make about as much sense as wiping your butt before you take a dump, you know that?

ethics_gradient #5 Posted Jun 14 2019 - 19:50

Major

• Players
  • 40706 battles
  • [DHO-X] DHO-X
Maybe I'll bring it out of the garage again.  It's been sitting there collecting dust for some time now.

UnHoly_X #6 Posted Jun 15 2019 - 05:31

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 51341 battles
  • [-X] -X
I snipe with it,  and so far it sucks. 150 less hit points that is a nerf not a buff. They gave a entire 30 more alpha damage wow not really a lot.   The reload time was also increased, in my opinion a lot.  the tanks acieration seems to be nerfed as well, so who cares if the increased the speed if you cant get up to the speed then it does not matter.  the nerfs out way the buffs

Spammy #7 Posted Jun 17 2019 - 22:37

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 64431 battles
  • [4HIM] 4HIM
It was a turd before the buff, now it's a polished turd. It's a bit underpowered for waht is supposed to be a nimble tank.... sluggish.  It's bad camo rating makes sniping with it...... difficult on most maps. 

Moneyball #8 Posted Jun 19 2019 - 09:20

Corporal

• Players
  • 16162 battles

It's better but too sluggish to be taken seriously in a competitive environment.  I just got back from years away from the game but I did play well in the old leo 1. I know what I am talking about.  

Of course if you have a good platoon with it, or set it up in CW in a position to succeed you will do okay, but standing on it's own, it's still too weak.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users