"Loading Interface" during entire battle?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

4000_BC #1 Posted Jun 14 2019 - 01:22

Private

• -Players-
  • 4186 battles

For the past week and a half when first launching the game each day I run into a very peculiar problem. On my first battle I get to the first battle screen (the one with the moving loading bar) then It sends me all the way back to the game login screen saying there was a connectivity problem. I then proceed to load back into the game. I get back to the the first battle screen (the one with the moving loading bar) and it lads fine, but when I get into the actual battle things go wack.

I see my tank, can move the turret, and shoot the gun. I cant move, type, snipe, ping map, etc.  While all this is happening the "loading interface" icon is spinning in front (the screen is slightly darker as well). After I sit AFK and the battle is over,  I see the battle results  but still see  that the "loading interface" icon is spinning in front. The only way to get rid of it is to close the game and reopen it. Then the next time, it happens again. 

I could not find anyone else with this problem, so I was wondering if it was just me. Any help on if others have this problem, how to fix it, or how to report it would be very very appreciated! 

Ndtm #2 Posted Jun 14 2019 - 01:34

Major

• Players
  • 17694 battles
You say you can shoot, but does it actually shoot and get the impact effect on the ground? and can you see other people moving around? or even chatting? pinging? if no (mostly just interested in the first one though) then it doesn't seem like you're actually connected, sure momentarily to get into the match but the turret movement (sorta, been awhile since last i played and had connection issues) and shooting animations runs locally so it doesn't matter if you're connected or not

4000_BC #3 Posted Jun 14 2019 - 02:46

Private

• -Players-
  • 4186 battles

View PostNdtm, on Jun 13 2019 - 19:34, said:

You say you can shoot, but does it actually shoot and get the impact effect on the ground? and can you see other people moving around? or even chatting? pinging? if no (mostly just interested in the first one though) then it doesn't seem like you're actually connected, sure momentarily to get into the match but the turret movement (sorta, been awhile since last i played and had connection issues) and shooting animations runs locally so it doesn't matter if you're connected or not

It does make an impact and I can see others moving around and chatting thanks for the reply (this is truly a really weird issue) 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users