"Loading Interface" during entire battle?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

4000_BC #1 Posted Jun 14 2019 - 01:22

Private

• -Players-
  • 5576 battles

For the past week and a half when first launching the game each day I run into a very peculiar problem. On my first battle I get to the first battle screen (the one with the moving loading bar) then It sends me all the way back to the game login screen saying there was a connectivity problem. I then proceed to load back into the game. I get back to the the first battle screen (the one with the moving loading bar) and it lads fine, but when I get into the actual battle things go wack.

I see my tank, can move the turret, and shoot the gun. I cant move, type, snipe, ping map, etc.  While all this is happening the "loading interface" icon is spinning in front (the screen is slightly darker as well). After I sit AFK and the battle is over,  I see the battle results  but still see  that the "loading interface" icon is spinning in front. The only way to get rid of it is to close the game and reopen it. Then the next time, it happens again. 

I could not find anyone else with this problem, so I was wondering if it was just me. Any help on if others have this problem, how to fix it, or how to report it would be very very appreciated! 

Ndtm #2 Posted Jun 14 2019 - 01:34

Major

• Players
  • 17696 battles
You say you can shoot, but does it actually shoot and get the impact effect on the ground? and can you see other people moving around? or even chatting? pinging? if no (mostly just interested in the first one though) then it doesn't seem like you're actually connected, sure momentarily to get into the match but the turret movement (sorta, been awhile since last i played and had connection issues) and shooting animations runs locally so it doesn't matter if you're connected or not

4000_BC #3 Posted Jun 14 2019 - 02:46

Private

• -Players-
  • 5576 battles

View PostNdtm, on Jun 13 2019 - 19:34, said:

You say you can shoot, but does it actually shoot and get the impact effect on the ground? and can you see other people moving around? or even chatting? pinging? if no (mostly just interested in the first one though) then it doesn't seem like you're actually connected, sure momentarily to get into the match but the turret movement (sorta, been awhile since last i played and had connection issues) and shooting animations runs locally so it doesn't matter if you're connected or not

It does make an impact and I can see others moving around and chatting thanks for the reply (this is truly a really weird issue) 

Kayson_XT_Player #4 Posted Sep 10 2019 - 00:41

Private

• -Players-
  • 8173 battles
  • [XBLAU] XBLAU
Man, I have the same problem, but it's not every battle, it's like ,once a week that happens. It's exactly the same thing with me, and it's quite disturbing to see people saying that you're afk and [edited]. I could even kill a enemy tank, so I'm pretty sure I was connected to.thr battle. The only difference is that, when I close and reopen the game everything works normally. I don't know how to fix it either, and I sent it to the Wargaming support and they said it was a problem with my PC (wich I'm pretty sure that isn't). If you learn how to fix it please tell me, it's annoying af.

Patricia_Sperry #5 Posted Oct 02 2019 - 13:05

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

I have also faced the same interface problem few days back. Not only you but there are many facing this problem while doing my work for barry allen jacket. I haven't find any possible solution and also tried all the possible ways people have mentioned above. They are not even working. If any one have solved this issue kindly share the possible solution. 

Edited by Patricia_Sperry, Oct 02 2019 - 13:15.

the_jokes #6 Posted Nov 21 2019 - 12:16

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

just started wot and had/have same bug. were you able to play games after that? i restarted the game multiple times already, but nothing work

Edited by the_jokes, Nov 23 2019 - 05:22.

YoYo72 #7 Posted Apr 24 2020 - 04:09

Private

• Players
  • 25297 battles
  • [BWSO] BWSO

Were there any solutions to this issue?  I have had it happen a few times (today for one) and not sure what the fix is.  It is the same as the OP, after connecting back up I can shoot and rotate turret and hull, but cannot move otherwise and the loading interface icon pops up and never leaves.  Thanks for any help.

Ashley_Blossom #8 Posted Jun 20 2020 - 15:30

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

I love the animation of the game since I installed it. It works fantastic because every night after completing my office work on cheap essay help uk I played it with my best friend. Last night I thought there was a power connection loss and after that when I open the battle to play, it doesn't start as it is. Every time a login screen popup appears with the dialog to of connection problem. 

How can I resolve this? 

Dadrox #9 Posted Jun 20 2020 - 20:25

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 16718 battles
  • [77ARC] 77ARC

Are you all playing on Wifi connected machines?

Najwa_Yaminah #10 Posted Jul 01 2020 - 02:51

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
Loading error is might be possible due to several reasons. It is also possible that the wifi connection creates a mess or by the graphic card. I said these possibilities because I never face the above mention issue on online homework help UAE so I suggest checking all these things so that you can easily enjoy this lovely game.

Edited by Najwa_Yaminah, Jul 01 2020 - 02:52.

Phoen_Nix #11 Posted Jul 23 2020 - 08:15

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
Any attack should not become an excuse for you to fall. You cannot change the world but you can change yourself. What needs to be done is to choose the right path and keep going. krunker

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users