Store and Hall of Fame tabs display no text. (i.e. WG I can't spend my rl cash!)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

MarkShaw #1 Posted Jun 14 2019 - 17:15

Private

• -Players-
  • 11013 battles

When entering the Hall of Fame and the Store no text or numbers are displayed.  Frames, images and highlights are show (like the red sale image).  I can type in an amount field in say a consumable but I can't see it and wouldn't know if there was an existing number.  Is anyone else having this issue or is there perhaps a single file I could remove and have it replaced.  Not a big fan of the standard download the game again solution that seems to be the industry standard more and more.  Any help is of course greatly appreciated.

hof.jpg

store1.jpg

store2.jpg

pafman #2 Posted Jun 14 2019 - 17:38

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 36293 battles
  • [-_-] -_-

View PostMarkShaw, on Jun 14 2019 - 17:15, said:

When entering the Hall of Fame and the Store no text or numbers are displayed.  Frames, images and highlights are show (like the red sale image).  I can type in an amount field in say a consumable but I can't see it and wouldn't know if there was an existing number.  Is anyone else having this issue or is there perhaps a single file I could remove and have it replaced.  Not a big fan of the standard download the game again solution that seems to be the industry standard more and more.  Any help is of course greatly appreciated.

hof.jpg

store1.jpg

store2.jpg

don't spend rl money here. there is your help

GuillotineSpirit #3 Posted Jun 14 2019 - 19:26

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 17279 battles

View Postpafman, on Jun 14 2019 - 17:38, said:

don't spend rl money here. there is your help

How about having some situational awareness, recognize that you entered the mac wrapper support forum, and keep your snarky display of jackassery to yourself.
I know, too much to ask......

OP - same issue here with 1.5.1. I'm thinking CodeWeavers has some more work to do. That and WG needs to wake up and approve that 64 bit version that they've been sitting on forever. My guess is that we will be long gone from the game before they wonder where the revenue stream from mac players went.

These things are finite, life moves on.

MarkShaw #4 Posted Jun 14 2019 - 22:49

Private

• -Players-
  • 11013 battles

Thanks for the heads up that its not just me.  Yeah, I reinstalled and nothing changed.  In the meantime I also noticed I've lost several filter options for my tanks in the hanger, what a mess.

It would be nice to hear a bit from WG on plans/progress after 5 years of 'beta testing'.  Using the provided 64bit wrapper would fix so many of the errors and bugs I'm encountering.  As things currently stand, I can't commit to supporting a game where progress and communication has been for so many years.  If I play after premium runs out I'll continue as f2p, but as things break more and more, I doubt that will be an option.

Take this how you will, but its not intended as an ultimatum or snarky, its just the feeling of this player who used to love the game a lot more.

MMILK #5 Posted Jun 17 2019 - 05:55

Private

• -Players-
  • 12174 battles
  • [SEA-M] SEA-M
Same issue here MacOS 10.14.5

ISNomads #6 Posted Jun 20 2019 - 16:21

Major

• Players
  • 39125 battles
  • [WHAMO] WHAMO
Same issue.

KingHobey #7 Posted Jun 20 2019 - 21:17

Private

• -Players-
  • 2918 battles
  • [PRDZ] PRDZ
Same issue here

Purpleish #8 Posted Jun 22 2019 - 08:14

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 25868 battles
  • [QUACK] QUACK

Whoops I sent a ticket to wargaming bout this issue and yeah they can't help us mac users.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users