bug report

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

MATTISBEST #1 Posted Jun 15 2019 - 15:31

Corporal

• Players
  • 25933 battles
  • [56TH] 56TH
In windowed mode the gun module icon hit box is being covered by the Leopard info hit box completely (which is only supposed to appear when you hover your cursor over the "VK 16.02 Leopard" text) and this won't let you click on or research the gun, until you switch to full screen. https://i.redd.it/l6j7j8rlri431.png

Edited by MATTISBEST, Jun 15 2019 - 15:39.

Projectile_Misfired #2 Posted Jun 15 2019 - 15:51

Major

• Players
  • 38695 battles

The image won't show.

But, if you're talking about the pop-up boxes that display when you hover over certain items not going away when you stop hovering over the item, I've had that happen before. Not sure if it's a game client issue, a Windows issue, or a graphics card issue. However, restarting the game client usually fixes that issue.

MATTISBEST #3 Posted Jun 15 2019 - 19:51

Corporal

• Players
  • 25933 battles
  • [56TH] 56TH

Block Quote

The image won't show.

But, if you're talking about the pop-up boxes that display when you hover over certain items not going away when you stop hovering over the item, I've had that happen before. Not sure if it's a game client issue, a Windows issue, or a graphics card issue. However, restarting the game client usually fixes that issue.

Sorry about the image. I'm talking about the white text that states the tanks name at the top of a tanks research window that brings up a general tank information pop up if your cursor hovers over it. On a few tanks in the research window (only when playing in windowed mode) the research modules are too close to this text and when you click on the module box it brings up the tank info instead of letting you research the module/view module details.

BAGHAKOITHO #4 Posted Aug 05 2019 - 12:08

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

Nice info, thanks! Unfortunately, can all be summed up by "no, we will not actually do any balancing". They are so full of crap.

"it has a weak lower plate, just learn how to use that". Gee, thanks.

They are not going to do a single thing to bring balance, or fun back to the game. Will just get worse.tweakbox appvalley https://vlc.onl/

Edited by BAGHAKOITHO, Aug 07 2019 - 19:48.

Also tagged with bug report

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users