My Su76 I training manual WG exp purchase isn't working !

Bugs

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

stalkervision #1 Posted Jun 18 2019 - 01:59

Major

• Players
  • 67894 battles

Hate to post this in the forum but all day the support system says its having trouble.  I spent 4 million dollars in game credits for training manuals for my Russian SU76I crew this morning at 12 :30 and haven't received a thing,  :(  Please WG support either give me back these credits or the EXP I purchased.  You guys are normally very good at things like this but I can not file a support ticket as I said.

Thanks.. Stalkervision

CaptSpaulding55 #2 Posted Jun 18 2019 - 02:49

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 34003 battles
Had no problem last night nor this morning for training manuals for my American and Russian crews.

stalkervision #3 Posted Jun 18 2019 - 03:06

Major

• Players
  • 67894 battles
I had one work and then...:(

Griffon327327 #4 Posted Jun 28 2019 - 16:29

Captain

• Players
  • 89250 battles
  • [NVRDY] NVRDY

View Poststalkervision, on Jun 18 2019 - 00:59, said:

Hate to post this in the forum but all day the support system says its having trouble.  I spent 4 million dollars in game credits for training manuals for my Russian SU76I crew this morning at 12 :30 and haven't received a thing,  :(  Please WG support either give me back these credits or the EXP I purchased.  You guys are normally very good at things like this but I can not file a support ticket as I said.

Thanks.. Stalkervision

if you buy Russian training manual it can be used on ANY Russian crew on any tank it is not locked onto specific crew or tank .. with that said any tank you use booklet / manual on every crew member must be 100% in primary skill and be trained for the tank you are using it on so dont bother trying to use on premium tanks unless crew is trained for that tank specifically

wargaming is doing this so we cannot put mismatch crew on a premium tank and train 4 different crew man at once.  double check these parameters and you might find you overlooked something is I learned all this the hard way the first day as had 40 million credits to play with so learned very quickly what you cannot do

Rahul_Yadav_accurate #5 Posted Aug 19 2019 - 15:33

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

I have noticed that I loose the red outline on enemy tanks after taking a shot at the target I am aiming at. It seems to happen when I fire through cover in sniper mode when only the outline of the enemy tank is visible. The aimpoint on my reticle remains green showing me I am still over the target, but the red outline on the target disappears. I have to move the reticle off target and then back over the target the get the outline back again. My reticle is setup as "Aimpoint I (with armor penetration indicator)", the red dot that turns green if you can pen a target. I NOT using any mods, just the vanilla SD client. I also have the "Horizontal stabilization in Sniper mode" and "Enable the x16 and x25" settings enabled.play internet sweepstakes games online

Edited by Rahul_Yadav_accurate, Aug 20 2019 - 14:15.

Also tagged with Bugs

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users