Jump to content


Micropatch 1.5.1_2 [June 18, 2019]

1.5.1.2 1.5.1_2 micropatch patch server

  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

heavymetal1967 #1 Posted Jun 18 2019 - 13:14

    Major

  • Players
  • 70783 battles
  • 20,538
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

For anyone wondering what got patched? 

 

Jello markers and a FL bug.

 

https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wot/hot-issues/22384/

Micropatch 1.5.1_2

 

Created 17 hours ago

 

Micro Patch 1.5.1_2 will be applied at:
WoT NA 02:00 AM to 03:00 AM PST Tuesday, June 18th

 

Patch note:

  • Fixed the issue, when the vehicle markers (icons above the vehicles) shifted in the direction opposite to the camera movement.
  • Fixed the issue, when the Recon Flight combat reserve in the Frontline mode continued spotting enemy vehicles even after the Spotting Duration was over. It occurred if the player’s vehicle was destroyed while the reserve was being active.

 

Downtime: is planned about 45 minutes

 

Planned restarts on this day will be cancelled.



heavymetal1967 #2 Posted Jun 18 2019 - 15:52

    Major

  • Players
  • 70783 battles
  • 20,538
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

Looks like respawn times are back to the old timers, http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/606644-frontline-respawn-time/

 

Wonder if this fix is the reason?



QuicksilverJPR #3 Posted Jun 18 2019 - 16:06

    Major

  • Players
  • 27715 battles
  • 4,744
  • [RPG] RPG
  • Member since:
    01-17-2013

View Postheavymetal1967, on Jun 18 2019 - 09:52, said:

Looks like respawn times are back to the old timers, http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/606644-frontline-respawn-time/

 

Wonder if this fix is the reason?

Seeing as it is the thing that changed between yesterday and today, I would say that it is a distinct possibility...



heavymetal1967 #4 Posted Jun 18 2019 - 17:43

    Major

  • Players
  • 70783 battles
  • 20,538
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

View PostQuicksilverJPR, on Jun 18 2019 - 11:06, said:

Seeing as it is the thing that changed between yesterday and today, I would say that it is a distinct possibility...

 

And they may have went back further even.  Spawn points seem farther back and IF irc those were changed last month or maybe the month before that.

 

Meanwhile at WG.  Substitute Supervisory for Parental.

 

Spoiler

 



tod914 #5 Posted Jun 18 2019 - 18:28

    Major

  • Players
  • 63890 battles
  • 6,078
  • Member since:
    12-23-2013

View Postheavymetal1967, on Jun 18 2019 - 11:43, said:

 

And they may have went back further even.  Spawn points seem farther back and IF irc those were changed last month or maybe the month before that.

 

Meanwhile at WG.  Substitute Supervisory for Parental.

 

 

Spoiler

 







Also tagged with 1.5.1.2, 1.5.1_2, micropatch, patch, server

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users