• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

TboneOathKeeper #1 Posted Jun 18 2019 - 17:31

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 29462 battles
  • [FIXX] FIXX

Dear World of Tanks , 

I have tried my Best to keep a Happy face on ,  But this is becoming UNACCEPTABLE.  Your efforts has been to give us new Tanks , New Maps , New Gifts , etc etc.  Yet your numbers still Decline.  Most old time players who left game still say number one problem is the Bulling and the Raging in game.  Why will you not address this or do something about it.  It is a Simple fix , Your programs pick up everything a player does so try Rewarding Teamwork and Good Sportsmanship.  Rather then the WinRate number or your W8 Rating number , maybe it would be better to be First in Leadership or Teamwork.  Make those who help or give receive more Rewards then someone who sits in the back of the map and watches his Team die around him just so he can get a shot or two.  Someone has to Break down the door and your going to tell me he deserves nothing.  Yet his push through door or choke point was the reason the Team wins.  World of Tanks , I am Begging you.....PLEASE . Fix this or Give us a mode with Bots.  Allow us to play at our own level until we are good enough for PvP play.  Makes Bots Very easy all the way to Hard.  As a Disabled Player I am asking for Reasonable accommodations . Thank you and God Bless All Tankers   

sargev55 #2 Posted Jun 18 2019 - 17:48

Captain

• Players
  • 61088 battles
  • [_CIA_] _CIA_
They have this, its the South American server up until tier 5.

Garandster #3 Posted Jun 18 2019 - 18:04

Captain

• -Players-
  • 6134 battles
If you want teamwork, play clan stuff. If you want teamwork in randoms, platoon.

DVK9 #4 Posted Jun 18 2019 - 18:29

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 26213 battles
  • [-TX-] -TX-

Simple fix is to get rid of the missions, and that C**P. Everyone is so worried that they MUST get this over playing as a team. Or the first question, statement is I am on this mission and I NEED help. So you have lost at least a gun because he is only looking for HIS stuff.

Jambijon #5 Posted Jun 18 2019 - 18:30

Community Coordinator

• WG Staff
  • 3749 battles
  • [WGA] WGA
There are many departments of development, just like any other job there are multiple projects going on at the same time.  Something as big as changing or adding to the main mechanic of Random battles will take some time.  I do agree that rewarding team play is important and there has been changes leading to this idea with the new Ranked battles that was introduced in EU and RU that rewards players based on their performance in their respected tank class.  Keep an eye out for additional information.

H0D0R_ #6 Posted Jun 18 2019 - 18:40

Captain

• Players
  • 17447 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU

The game already rewards you for being active in the fight. You are rewarded more XP for being close to the fight, bouncing shots, etc. You don't get the same XP if you chai snipe in the back 300+ meters from the fight.

Focus on your play and don't worry about your teammates, since you cannot control them. Figure out the best way to effect the match to turn those losses into win. Learn from mistakes and move on.

xrays_ #7 Posted Jun 18 2019 - 18:48

Major

• Players
  • 52906 battles

View PostJambijon, on Jun 18 2019 - 12:30, said:

I do agree that rewarding team play is important and there has been changes leading to this idea with the new Ranked battles that was introduced in EU and RU...

What are "Ranked Battles"??? :-P

x.

Zanarkand_C #8 Posted Jun 18 2019 - 19:12

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 36955 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC

There are many departments of development, just like any other job there are multiple projects going on at the same time.  Something as big as changing or adding to the main mechanic of Random battles will take some time.  I do agree that rewarding team play is important and there has been changes leading to this idea with the new Ranked battles that was introduced in EU and RU that rewards players based on their performance in their respected tank class.  Keep an eye out for additional information.

I find Ranked Battles to be a far worse experience for teamwork and teammates. Cause the way the rewards and advancements are usually set up now you are actually competing with your own team. You have to be a selfish player to advance, so there isn't a whole lot of team cohesion going on. At least that was my experience playing Ranked some time ago and I haven't played it ever since or care to.

Hellsfog #9 Posted Jun 18 2019 - 19:19

Major

• Players
  • 38333 battles

The problem with the OP is that "teamwork" to him means playing your tank the way he thinks it should be played.  I'd rather make my own game play mistakes.  

Trakks #10 Posted Jul 01 2019 - 11:07

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 3815 battles

I have only seen bots used once to fill out a match on the NA server. I get them a lot on the Asia server for some reason, which is strange since Asia has a larger server population and shouldn't need them. 

What I wish they would do is give the purple unicorns their own server to stop them from whining about getting bad teams all the time whenever they play random battle. Random is what it says, RANDOM. You don't get to choose who you play with. If you only want to play with other purple unicorns then play team battle and invite whoever you want to play with, otherwise quit complaining. Keep in mind, though, that you'd be playing with others with the same mentality as you to farm as much damage and to pad their stats as much as possible and many will use underhanded tactics to do that like maybe giving your tank a little bump to throw off your aim to steal a kill shot from you or pushing you out of cover and out into the open where you will take hits if they have the engine power to do it so they can take the spot that you got to first or even push you over the edge of a cliff to remove you from the game entirely. Yes, I think the replays from a purple unicorn only server would be very amusing to watch. :D

Also tagged with Teamwork, game mode, frontline, bots

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users