Chargeback Issues

gift cards gold

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

RagingLightning #1 Posted Jun 19 2019 - 17:57

Private

• -Players-
  • 4419 battles

Note: I posted this here since idk where to post it, and I've seen others do it here (but I have a slightly different situation than them), so I'm posting this here.

Yes, I know this is very late, but I became interested in this game again.

In March of 2016 I got a WoT Gift Card from GameStop and used it. I noticed I still had money left on it, so I used it again and got banned. Apparently (I think) you can't use the same gift card twice so they charged it back. Plus there were other things that I bought besides the gift card, so I know whatever I used to buy it was not fraudulent. Most people used a credit/debit card to make the transaction, but I used a gift card so.

1. It says that if it is seen as fraudulent, I will be required need to get a certain amount of gold to get it back. Does this mean I HAVE to? Or does it mean I only need to do it to get my account back.

2. This was using the same gift card twice and is seen as a chargeback, so how can I even charge it back if it was a gift card? Plus, I already used it once, so doesn't it make it not fraudulent if one purchase was already successful?

I'd appreciate any feedback, thanks!

Insanefriend #2 Posted Jun 19 2019 - 18:09

Captain

• Players
  • 44902 battles

Submit a support ticket, this is a billing problem and they should be able to help you more then anyone on the forum can.

I don't think it was for using a gift card twice, as a lot of people don't blow the total value on a gift card in one go.

_Resolute14_ #3 Posted Jun 19 2019 - 18:32

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 14085 battles

View PostRagingLightning, on Jun 19 2019 - 17:57, said:

In March of 2016 I got a WoT Gift Card from GameStop and used it. I noticed I still had money left on it, so I used it again and got banned. 

You probably got banned for in-game behavior.   The card thing was just a coincidence.

pasargad #4 Posted Jun 21 2019 - 21:54

Corporal

• Players
  • 31452 battles
  • [PARS] PARS
world of R N G
This is the only thing that can be said of friends.
Please spend your time playing war games. The foundation of the ability to play the game in this game is to buy gold. That is, if you spend money, the game gives you the option that you can play and you will be the bear in the middle of the rest, and they will use the miterconnect and enjoy yourself. So easy
That's what I say is the result of the eight years of the world of tank game. Do not download any games of this company. What mobile and computer.
Her graphics lie, but it's all a lie.

Also tagged with gift cards, gold

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users