Can we update camo bonuses to give crew and F-EXP bonuses?

camo EXP

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

BladedPheonix #1 Posted Jun 20 2019 - 21:56

Major

• Players
  • 43264 battles
  • [KKREW] KKREW

Howdy tankers!

So I'd just like to point out that in both WOWS and WOWP (yes people still play this game, its gotten better too since 2.0) when you rent or buy camo, most of them have added bonuses besides just giving a hiding bonus.

in WOWS you have camo that gives small/large bonuses to Free EXP, crew training, extra EXP, reduced repair costs and of course extra credit bonuses.:medal:

in WOWS you have camo that increases training speed for pilots, gives extra credits, extra Free-exp and although very rare, extra EXP:medal:

in WOT we get no bonuses for any of these. just a hiding bonus which lets be honest, 80% of us probable don't even know how to hide properly.:arta:

Now I'm not saying we need huge bonuses like WOWS where some of the bonuses can be up to 800% and break the economy. I'd like to see bonuses around the 10-20% which is what WOWP has for most of its bonuses. I also don't believe we really need repair reduction cost or credit bonuses though if you think so comment below as to why. however as for other types here's what I had in mind.

Free-exp: this would be for event camo's only so future additions such as the x-mas/new year sets will be even more valuable.

Crew exp: these could be applied to the either given via a reward for an event or maybe applied to the preset styles that we can purchase.

anyways, what are your thoughts? would you like Wg to add additional effects for camo?

please comment below and until next time

I'll c'ya on the field!:honoring:

Garandster #2 Posted Jun 20 2019 - 22:12

Captain

• -Players-
  • 6134 battles

WoWs uses camo and flags to give crew XP/XP/FXP/credit bonuses.

WoTs uses boosters to give crew XP/XP/FXP/credit bonuses.

The WoT economy already allows for quick advancement up trees and with premium time+boosters a decent amount of credits. The only thing that was lacking was crew XP, but they seem to have made a way to soak up the credit surplus by helping boost crews to keep up with our tree progression.

Edited by Garandster, Jun 20 2019 - 22:13.

madogthefirst #3 Posted Jun 20 2019 - 23:08

Major

• Players
  • 24617 battles
  • [GFLC] GFLC
No!

BladedPheonix #4 Posted Jun 20 2019 - 23:44

Major

• Players
  • 43264 battles
  • [KKREW] KKREW

View PostGarandster, on Jun 20 2019 - 15:12, said:

WoWs uses camo and flags to give crew XP/XP/FXP/credit bonuses.

WoTs uses boosters to give crew XP/XP/FXP/credit bonuses.

The WoT economy already allows for quick advancement up trees and with premium time+boosters a decent amount of credits. The only thing that was lacking was crew XP, but they seem to have made a way to soak up the credit surplus by helping boost crews to keep up with our tree progression.

ah ok. that makes sense.

Also tagged with camo, EXP

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users