So rigged your not even hiding it anymore.

rigged game

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Pipinghot #41 Posted Jun 22 2019 - 20:25

Major

• Players
  • 25960 battles
  • [IOC] IOC

View PostChippy67, on Jun 22 2019 - 11:48, said:

nothing you say changes the fact that the game is rigged. the fact that you can't even accept the possibility that it could be rigged speaks volumes.  enjoy posting 7263 times!

We all accept the possibility, which is exactly why we look for information from the people who have tracked their actual data rather than using confirmation bias as their guiding light.

1) Many (many) people have tried to prove that the game is rigged.

2) None have succeeded.

Not only have they failed to provide proof, no one has even managed to provide some degree of valid evidence  Even that lower standard of "valid evidence" has never been met, not in the entire history of WoT. There have been lots and lots of posts with "proof" and "evidence" that turned out to be junk, most of the failures were based on cherry picking, followed by drawing overly broad conclusions from insufficient data, to just plain old bad logic.

3) Therefore, under the most basic rules of reasoning and critical thinking, the game is not rigged.

Just like any theory, it must be assumed that rigging is not taking place until or unless someone is able to provide valid evidence for rigging. If you're as smart as you think you should have no problem understanding this concept.

You can believe whatever you want, but if you want anyone to take that belief seriously you're going to have to do the honest work of providing valid evidence.

Hellsfog #42 Posted Jun 23 2019 - 01:09

Major

• Players
  • 38287 battles

View PostChippy67, on Jun 22 2019 - 09:58, said:

the answer to your 3 questions are all no.  I'm a 52 yr old father of 5. 2 grandchildren. My IQ is 140, the same are my oldest and youngest sons. I took the liberty of looking at your stats. all but 43 battles are tier 6 or below.  You don't even know what I'm talking about. I've played this game from tier 1 to 10. the rigging i'm referring to happens at tiers 9-10 so you haven't experienced what i'm talking about.  put 14000 games at tier 10, then come at talk to me.

On the internet, we are all super smart, have great high paying jobs, hot wives and super duper kids.  Thanks for being a meme. 

nothing you say changes the fact that the game is rigged. the fact that you can't even accept the possibility that it could be rigged speaks volumes.  enjoy posting 7263 times!

It's not possible to have a 140 IQ and believe this unless the '1' was a typo. Then yes, theoretically, it is possible for you to honestly believe this.

BEASTY_BUCKEYE #43 Posted Jun 23 2019 - 01:35

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 37898 battles

View PostJakeTheMystic, on Jun 20 2019 - 16:41, said:

How can one have a "good" WN8, but have such an abysmal win rate? 

Oh I know! Sit in the back and contribute very little to the team. Farm damage on the loss while complaining about the teams being horrible. 

This right here^^^

You need to be more proactive in you battles Chippy67. If you want a better WR.  Especially at higher tiers. You can't just sit back and expect the team to carry you to a win, you have to make the win happen. By making smart plays, that benefit yourself and the team. 

_Tsavo_ #44 Posted Jun 23 2019 - 19:37

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 46490 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC

View PostChippy67, on Jun 22 2019 - 09:05, said:

so loving the responses. None of you explained why if I'm the constant in the game how is it that if my game crashes once in a match ( during the countdown) we still win? or why looking at the players on the enemy team in end match reports are consistently better players than on my team? As far as why wg has chosen you for winning matches, the same reason I'm not, i don't know. But that doesn't change the fact that the majority of my games, i have more bad players than the other team. Also, wr for the last couple of days is 33%. with way more blowouts than before. As far as why your doing great. you've played 10 games a day. the more games you play a day the more your average will drop. try plying 30 or 50 a day for a week, then post the results.

Wrong

View PostChippy67, on Jun 22 2019 - 09:58, said:

the answer to your 3 questions are all no.  I'm a 52 yr old father of 5. 2 grandchildren. My IQ is 140, the same are my oldest and youngest sons. I took the liberty of looking at your stats. all but 43 battles are tier 6 or below.  You don't even know what I'm talking about. I've played this game from tier 1 to 10. the rigging i'm referring to happens at tiers 9-10 so you haven't experienced what i'm talking about.  put 14000 games at tier 10, then come at talk to me.

Iamverysmart, also misguided and wrong

View PostChippy67, on Jun 22 2019 - 10:49, said:

Simple. how does war gaming do preferred match making on certain tanks? why is it that when you first get a new tank that the first few games are easier?  I've played with many unicums. They don't seem to have a problem with my game play. Have you ever heard of a sheriff account? Did you know that they can pick any map they want over and over again.  Telling me that the game isn't rigged goes against every game out there. Talking of your tier level, yes the lower tiers aren't rigged. i would even say that it works in the players favor. War gaming wants you to get hooked, so you move up the tiers.  Why do they re-balance the tanks? is it op or is it so that people need to constantly get new tanks? The thing i find amazing is that you truly believe that a game can't be rigged  

Sheriff accounts can't pick maps anymore, haven't been able to for some time.   Have been a Sheriff a few times now.   Also: wrong

Wrong.

I'm starting to see a constant here. 

Also tagged with rigged game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users