So rigged your not even hiding it anymore.

rigged game

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

KingofDragons #21 Posted Jun 21 2019 - 13:10

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 24782 battles
Take a break and uninstall... WG is refusing to balance teams so do not reward them... They are so inept they can not even get MM to work..

Firemoth #22 Posted Jun 21 2019 - 13:26

Major

• Players
  • 38193 battles

unicums must have something like 8 eyes and 10 arms and 6 brains to be so good at this game.

i wonder how a mere mortal such as i could ever hope to achieve such levels of success

Edited by Firemoth, Jun 21 2019 - 13:27.

JakeTheMystic #23 Posted Jun 21 2019 - 21:40

Major

• Players
  • 24993 battles
  • [OPIC] OPIC

View PostNeatoMan, on Jun 21 2019 - 02:47, said:

or play higher tiers.  you can earn a higher WN8 with mediocre performances when you play higher tiers.  WN8 is borked in that respect.  It gives players the false impression that they are doing better, when all they've done is played a higher tier.  It's the reason we get so many "if win rate is a measure of skill, then why am I losing more even though I'm doing better?" threads

You've got that actually backwards. The lower your tier, the easier it it to farm WN8 because that is literally what seal-clubbing is. WN8 is based on expected damage for a specific tank, the higher the tier, the more HP to go around, the higher the expected damage. 

3-4 shots at tier 5 get you green wn8, but that at tier 10 will only get you orange-yellow. 

NeatoMan #24 Posted Jun 22 2019 - 03:39

Major

• Players
  • 28198 battles

View PostJakeTheMystic, on Jun 21 2019 - 15:40, said:

You've got that actually backwards. The lower your tier, the easier it it to farm WN8 because that is literally what seal-clubbing is. WN8 is based on expected damage for a specific tank, the higher the tier, the more HP to go around, the higher the expected damage. 

3-4 shots at tier 5 get you green wn8, but that at tier 10 will only get you orange-yellow. 

nope, 3 or 4 shots in an E100 earned me a teal WN8.   a green WN8 will earn a higher win rate in the lower tiers than a green WN8 will at tier 10.   Always has.

Edited by NeatoMan, Jun 22 2019 - 03:41.

dunniteowl #25 Posted Jun 22 2019 - 04:15

Major

• -Players-
  • 31544 battles

View PostChippy67, on Jun 20 2019 - 16:03, said:

it's amazing how rigged this game is. I find it interesting that you all say its me. I'm the common factor. So think about that for a second, I'm the reason we lose 0-15 over and over again. that also means that the few games that i win are solely because of me. yeah you guys need to adjust your comebacks because I'm not the key player in every match. If i was then I would be a unicum. 

What I really wish to know, however is, 

Are you Quitting or are you Staying?

If you are going to Stay, will you read this?

The WoT Welcome Package (version 1)

I promise if you take the time to understand the things in this linked set of links, you will stop believing in the Rigged MM Conspiracy.  And, after a while, you might even come to believe that not only do they not hide their rigging, they don't even have to try to show it.

If you're leaving, then good luck to you.

GL, HF & HSYBF!
OvO

Hellsfog #26 Posted Jun 22 2019 - 06:29

Major

• Players
  • 38287 battles

View PostChristojojo, on Jun 20 2019 - 19:08, said:

Not saying my response is true>>> If theory is that rng rules this game....

technically>

1 rng could roll high dmg for some players all the time, plus the contrary

2 rng mm could in theory place certain players on best teams more and the contrary

3 random is random there are no guarantees that you will for ever get perfect rolls every game and the contrary

In all honesty, I don't understand your point.  Are you saying that rng is consistently better for me than the OP?

SawUcomin #27 Posted Jun 22 2019 - 09:15

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

Oh Look..

Another topic and thread that will be wiped from the forums as if it was never there by the Devs

because it talks disparagingly about their precious Pay to Win/Pay for an advantage unbalanced game!

Chippy67 #28 Posted Jun 22 2019 - 15:05

Sergeant

• Players
  • 32246 battles
so loving the responses. None of you explained why if I'm the constant in the game how is it that if my game crashes once in a match ( during the countdown) we still win? or why looking at the players on the enemy team in end match reports are consistently better players than on my team? As far as why wg has chosen you for winning matches, the same reason I'm not, i don't know. But that doesn't change the fact that the majority of my games, i have more bad players than the other team. Also, wr for the last couple of days is 33%. with way more blowouts than before. As far as why your doing great. you've played 10 games a day. the more games you play a day the more your average will drop. try plying 30 or 50 a day for a week, then post the results.

Edited by Chippy67, Jun 22 2019 - 15:07.

dunniteowl #29 Posted Jun 22 2019 - 15:31

Major

• -Players-
  • 31544 battles

View PostChippy67, on Jun 22 2019 - 08:05, said:

so loving the responses. None of you explained why if I'm the constant in the game how is it that if my game crashes once in a match ( during the countdown) we still win? or why looking at the players on the enemy team in end match reports are consistently better players than on my team? As far as why wg has chosen you for winning matches, the same reason I'm not, i don't know. But that doesn't change the fact that the majority of my games, i have more bad players than the other team. Also, wr for the last couple of days is 33%. with way more blowouts than before. As far as why your doing great. you've played 10 games a day. the more games you play a day the more your average will drop. try plying 30 or 50 a day for a week, then post the results.

I would explain it, however, I feel confident that such an explanation would actually be completely wasted on you.

First.  I'd use too many words.  You might even have to look up some of my .25 cent words before you could understand what I mean.  Then, you'd have to go looking through the Game Mechanics section to see what I'm talking about when I make references to your near complete ignorance of them.  I could not explain to you how to improve your performance until you OWN YOUR PLAY, though by your posts, it's obvious that all you're doing is looking for more excuses to be the same level of ignorant you are now about this game.

Now, if you believe my view point with regard to you is mistaken, let me know and I'll patiently explain it to you.  Otherwise, I feel that more effort than I have already expended on your behalf would be a net loss of effort in this matter.

At 30,000 PLUS matches your stats are indicative of someone who simply doesn't really KNOW what they're doing.  After 30K plus matches at this benighted level I have to ask in all seriousness:

1)  Do you have a physical injury or handicap that prevents you from playing the game like a 'normal' person (ie; good hands, legs, back, eyes, mind of average function)

2)  Do you have a mental impairment or handicap that prevents you from using all your mental faculties during play?

3)  Do you have a technical limitation (like me) whereby your computer/connection simply are not up to snuff when it comes to playing?

If none of those three questions are "Yes," then, my friend, you have plateaued or 'peaked' at your level of ability.  If I were to attempt to explain any more to you under those circumstances, I'd have to presume you had more knowledge than you display and this is counterproductive to explaining things.  You have to have some knowledge of the materials we'd have to reference and discuss to explain the situation properly.  Otherwise, you'll just have to take our words for it.

The ONLY constant in all the matches you play in is YOU.  The ONLY THING you can control in a game is YOU.  After 30K+ matches, YOU are a 47% player.

If you change nothing, including your habits of thought, your game will NOT CHANGE ONE IOTA.

If you did absolutely nothing every game, you'd come out with something like a 38-40% WR.  This means that there's about 35% of all games you play will be losses and NOTHING you can do will change that.  Conversely, around 35% of all your matches you will be wins and there's NOTHING you can do to change that, either.  These are the games that you have little to no bearing upon, by and large.  The remaining 30% or so is UP TO YOU or ALL ON YOU in terms of the performance necessary to convert loss to win.

Your current level of ability indicates a near COMPLETE inability to effect a match in a positive manner.  You are changing your WR from BOT 38% to Tomato 47%.  That's 9% positive overall effect you are having on all your games by being the player you currently are.  Me?  I'm having something closer to a 12% difference overall, though my recents indicate it's actually closer to a 15% difference positive.

In short I am placing about half again the level of consistent effort more than you to affect the outcomes of my matches.

No-one is holding my hand any more than anyone is holding yours.  That difference is ALL ME.  Just like your difference (from 38% to 47%) is ALL YOU.

Can you see that?  Can you IMAGINE it in your mind as a thing to compare?

This is what is meant by YOU are the only constant in all your matches.  Over time it evens out.  We all get crap matches and teams handed to us.  We all get winning matches and teams handed to us in equal measure over time.  The difference in our WRs is the outcome of application of game playing knowledge, game mechanics, skill, timing, awareness and a bit of luck.

The luck part hardly factors in, though.  It is 'filtered' out over time by the large numbers of matches played.  The resultant effects of our efforts comes out as a WR above 38%, which is the baseline for DOING NOTHING in a match.  Your level of effort, combined with your game mechanics knowledge applied to your play will make any further differences in your WRs, because doing nothing nets you 38%.

Once again, I encourage you to read that WoT Welcome Package.  If you read it, understand it and then apply that to your game play, you will improve in your performance.  

Of course, you have to also let go of blame and excuses.  You cannot improve on your play if you do not believe there is anything to improve upon in your game.  Well, your stats indicate there's plenty of room for improvement.  Your stats also indicate that you have a LOT of bad habits, most of which you are probably completely unaware that you have.  You need to get clear on your training and improvement.

The stats will help show you where you are strong and where you are weak in your game play.  Use them and the WWP to help you identify what you need to work on and then -- work on it!

And you'll improve.

GL, HF & HSYBF!
OvO 

Chippy67 #30 Posted Jun 22 2019 - 15:58

Sergeant

• Players
  • 32246 battles

View Postdunniteowl, on Jun 22 2019 - 15:31, said:

I would explain it, however, I feel confident that such an explanation would actually be completely wasted on you.

First.  I'd use too many words.  You might even have to look up some of my .25 cent words before you could understand what I mean.  Then, you'd have to go looking through the Game Mechanics section to see what I'm talking about when I make references to your near complete ignorance of them.  I could not explain to you how to improve your performance until you OWN YOUR PLAY, though by your posts, it's obvious that all you're doing is looking for more excuses to be the same level of ignorant you are now about this game.

Now, if you believe my view point with regard to you is mistaken, let me know and I'll patiently explain it to you.  Otherwise, I feel that more effort than I have already expended on your behalf would be a net loss of effort in this matter.

At 30,000 PLUS matches your stats are indicative of someone who simply doesn't really KNOW what they're doing.  After 30K plus matches at this benighted level I have to ask in all seriousness:

1)  Do you have a physical injury or handicap that prevents you from playing the game like a 'normal' person (ie; good hands, legs, back, eyes, mind of average function)

2)  Do you have a mental impairment or handicap that prevents you from using all your mental faculties during play?

3)  Do you have a technical limitation (like me) whereby your computer/connection simply are not up to snuff when it comes to playing?

If none of those three questions are "Yes," then, my friend, you have plateaued or 'peaked' at your level of ability.  If I were to attempt to explain any more to you under those circumstances, I'd have to presume you had more knowledge than you display and this is counterproductive to explaining things.  You have to have some knowledge of the materials we'd have to reference and discuss to explain the situation properly.  Otherwise, you'll just have to take our words for it.

The ONLY constant in all the matches you play in is YOU.  The ONLY THING you can control in a game is YOU.  After 30K+ matches, YOU are a 47% player.

If you change nothing, including your habits of thought, your game will NOT CHANGE ONE IOTA.

If you did absolutely nothing every game, you'd come out with something like a 38-40% WR.  This means that there's about 35% of all games you play will be losses and NOTHING you can do will change that.  Conversely, around 35% of all your matches you will be wins and there's NOTHING you can do to change that, either.  These are the games that you have little to no bearing upon, by and large.  The remaining 30% or so is UP TO YOU or ALL ON YOU in terms of the performance necessary to convert loss to win.

Your current level of ability indicates a near COMPLETE inability to effect a match in a positive manner.  You are changing your WR from BOT 38% to Tomato 47%.  That's 9% positive overall effect you are having on all your games by being the player you currently are.  Me?  I'm having something closer to a 12% difference overall, though my recents indicate it's actually closer to a 15% difference positive.

In short I am placing about half again the level of consistent effort more than you to affect the outcomes of my matches.

No-one is holding my hand any more than anyone is holding yours.  That difference is ALL ME.  Just like your difference (from 38% to 47%) is ALL YOU.

Can you see that?  Can you IMAGINE it in your mind as a thing to compare?

This is what is meant by YOU are the only constant in all your matches.  Over time it evens out.  We all get crap matches and teams handed to us.  We all get winning matches and teams handed to us in equal measure over time.  The difference in our WRs is the outcome of application of game playing knowledge, game mechanics, skill, timing, awareness and a bit of luck.

The luck part hardly factors in, though.  It is 'filtered' out over time by the large numbers of matches played.  The resultant effects of our efforts comes out as a WR above 38%, which is the baseline for DOING NOTHING in a match.  Your level of effort, combined with your game mechanics knowledge applied to your play will make any further differences in your WRs, because doing nothing nets you 38%.

the answer to your 3 questions are all no.  I'm a 52 yr old father of 5. 2 grandchildren. My IQ is 140, the same are my oldest and youngest sons. I took the liberty of looking at your stats. all but 43 battles are tier 6 or below.  You don't even know what I'm talking about. I've played this game from tier 1 to 10. the rigging i'm referring to happens at tiers 9-10 so you haven't experienced what i'm talking about.  put 14000 games at tier 10, then come at talk to me.

dunniteowl #31 Posted Jun 22 2019 - 16:17

Major

• -Players-
  • 31544 battles

View PostChippy67, on Jun 22 2019 - 08:58, said:

the answer to your 3 questions are all no.  I'm a 52 yr old father of 5. 2 grandchildren. My IQ is 140, the same are my oldest and youngest sons. I took the liberty of looking at your stats. all but 43 battles are tier 6 or below.  You don't even know what I'm talking about. I've played this game from tier 1 to 10. the rigging i'm referring to happens at tiers 9-10 so you haven't experienced what i'm talking about.  put 14000 games at tier 10, then come at talk to me.

Okay, so you're not handicapped via accident, injury or birth.  Good.

My IQ is 183.  I do know what I'm talking about.  You don't.

You make those claims of where I play as if that makes ANY difference at all.  It does not.  You simply are not a good player and it's YOU, your attitude and your mental inflexibility that is holding you back.  No rigging required, you already did that to yourself.

This underlined and bolded section in your post is the MOST EGREGIOUS BOVINE MANURE I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

You can't even play at an average efficiency and yet, somehow, you are 'gifted' with the perspicacity to see how rigged ONLY tiers 9 and 10 ARE???

Are you effing kidding me?  That's your 140 IQ reponse?  You better get retested.  Or you better start opening up to the idea that being smart and being aware are two different things.  You are unaware of the game mechanics.

As for the whole "I didn't get past tier 6" crap (and that's what it is, pure and utter CRAP as an EXCUSE you make to cover your shortcomings, which is kind of clever, I'll give you that) it means nothing in the scheme of what's being discussed.

However, let's say I buy your crap of tier 9 and 10 ONLY being rigged.

How?  How can they "rig" only two tiers of this game?  Has playing at tiers 9 and 10 destroyed your lower tier stats?  Is that why you're stats are so poor?  High level tier play pulled you down?

And if they're not even 'hiding it' any more, please explain why you are only one of maybe 3 people in this thread (all, oddly enough, with sub 48% stats) who believe this.

I was right though.  My attempt to provide you clarity was met with a Wall the Black Watch couldn't climb -- nor the Northern Wildlings.  A wall called Ignorance.

I am not normally this direct.  However, I am hoping that someone of your intelligence is able to see past their own filters of excuse making and realize that the reason they are doing badly is because they don't actually KNOW what they're doing -- even after 30,338 matches.  I am hoping that someone of your professed mental caliber will also be honest enough with himself to see what's really going on in this.

I don't care if you do better or not.  You might, I don't know.  After 30K+ matches, I'm not seeing any real indication you do.  You seem more interested in blaming your lackluster performance on WG, for some inexplicable reason, having it in for you -- or you at tiers 9 and 10, where it's so bad, 'they don't even hide it' anymore -- as if they ever were hiding anything in the first place.

I think people are amazing.  Look at what some folks will take to believing just to preserve their egos.  Look at the verbal jousting that goes on and the convoluted things that pass for 'logic' amongst the many who simply place more effort into finger pointing and excuses than in fixing their crap and moving forward.

That's pretty freaking amazing.  It's right up there with seeing unicorns and fairies on our city streets (I mean, come on, everyone knows unicorns and fairies live in the big woods out in the back yard).

The most amazing thing I see people do, however, is when they wake up and realize they've been lying to themselves -- or more accurately, have taken their own slave programming in hand and turned it on themselves without realizing it, to turn themselves into victims of circumstance.

Like you are now.

Good Luck with that.

GL, HF & HSYBF!
OvO

Chippy67 #32 Posted Jun 22 2019 - 16:49

Sergeant

• Players
  • 32246 battles
Simple. how does war gaming do preferred match making on certain tanks? why is it that when you first get a new tank that the first few games are easier?  I've played with many unicums. They don't seem to have a problem with my game play. Have you ever heard of a sheriff account? Did you know that they can pick any map they want over and over again.  Telling me that the game isn't rigged goes against every game out there. Talking of your tier level, yes the lower tiers aren't rigged. i would even say that it works in the players favor. War gaming wants you to get hooked, so you move up the tiers.  Why do they re-balance the tanks? is it op or is it so that people need to constantly get new tanks? The thing i find amazing is that you truly believe that a game can't be rigged  

dunniteowl #33 Posted Jun 22 2019 - 17:30

Major

• -Players-
  • 31544 battles

You cannot really be as smart as you lay claim to.  That shizzle up there?  That's ridiculous.  Pure and utter bovine excrement.

You could grow all kinds of things with that level of fertilization.

All your explanation does is provide me with more proof you have no idea as to what you're speaking about in this matter.  You have absolutely no idea whether or not your 'observations' are remotely accurate.

More excuse making and blame shifting is all I see.  You are definitely good at that part.  As to factual conclusions?  Not so much.

See why I think people are amazing?

OvO

Chippy67 #34 Posted Jun 22 2019 - 17:48

Sergeant

• Players
  • 32246 battles
nothing you say changes the fact that the game is rigged. the fact that you can't even accept the possibility that it could be rigged speaks volumes.  enjoy posting 7263 times!

Pipinghot #35 Posted Jun 22 2019 - 19:33

Major

• Players
  • 25960 battles
  • [IOC] IOC

View PostSawUcomin, on Jun 22 2019 - 03:15, said:

Oh Look..

Another topic and thread that will be wiped from the forums as if it was never there by the Devs

because it talks disparagingly about their precious Pay to Win/Pay for an advantage unbalanced game!

No it won't, there are (quite literally) thousands of threads like this on the forums. Stop trying to spread nonsense.

Pipinghot #36 Posted Jun 22 2019 - 19:59

Major

• Players
  • 25960 battles
  • [IOC] IOC

View PostChippy67, on Jun 22 2019 - 09:05, said:

None of you explained why if I'm the constant in the game how is it that if my game crashes once in a match ( during the countdown) we still win?

I'm certain this has been explained to you before but...

You cannot use a single game as an example of how the game works, period. If you think that one single example of crashing and yet being lucky enough to win has any merits as an argument then it's going to be hard to help you, because that's purely awful thinking.

Even in professional sports, where everybody is good, where everybody trains together, where everybody communicates and works as a team, the favorite can lose and the underdog can win. As the saying goes, "On any given Sunday..." which means that even in the NFL a strong team can lose to a weaker team, and no matter how good any of the individual players on the strong team are they can still lose.

Now imagine that the NFL had 5,000 games per season, and think about the huge number of upset games where would be, that's a little bit like WoT. No matter how good you are your team can still lose, no matter how bad you are your team can still win ...but... the better you are, the more often your teams will win. Even the very worst players in the game still have a 40%+ win rate, because there are 14 other people on the team, and conversely even the very best players in the game only have a ~70% (when they play solo) because no matter how good they are they are still only one person. So if you have this weird idea that win rates should go from 0>100, that's wrong, all win rate really go from about 40 to about 70 (for Random battles, when playing solo, we're not talking about platoons here).

The more often you play poorly, the more often your team will lose. Sure they'll win sometimes because you're only one person, but when you play poorly you drag your teams down and they win less often. If your WR is below average that means one thing and one thing only - you are a below average player, period.

That's not an insult, personally I don't care if you're good or bad. This is a free game, and the battles are called "Random" for a good reason. If you're happy just running around the battlefield going shooting at other tanks going *pew*pew*Boom!* that's great, have at it and more power to you - never let anyone tell you that you're "supposed" to be good, that's a bunch of crap. But if you care about your win rate (and your post makes it seem like you do) then it's your job to get better. You win rate will never improve until you do, that's just reality, so it's up to you to decide whether you want to do the work to improve.

or why looking at the players on the enemy team in end match reports are consistently better players than on my team?

Because they're not, that's just not true. It might be true for a newbie with less than 500 battles (maybe, and even that's a stretch) but for you, with over 30,000 battles it's not possible.

You have had over 420,000 team mates.

You have had over 450,000 opponents.

There is no way that your opponents have been better than your teammates. Some battles you're on the better team, some battles you're on the worse team, but over all your teams balance out and the average skill level of all of your team mates and opponents evens out. 30,000 of your team mates have been you, and you are the reason that your win rate is below average. That is the only true answer, any other answer is garbage.

As far as why wg has chosen you for winning matches, the same reason I'm not, i don't know.

Again, because they don't, that's pure garbage. The MM is random, which means that sometimes you have good luck, sometimes you have bad luck, but the luck evens out. Everyone in this game gets the same amount of good luck and bad luck that you do, the only difference between you and everybody else is what you do on the battlefield when that luck happens.

But that doesn't change the fact that the majority of my games, i have more bad players than the other team.

Nope. Still not true. If you can't get over this wrong idea then you are doomed to never learn anything. You get the same mixture of teams as everyone else.

Also, wr for the last couple of days is 33%. with way more blowouts than before.

A couple of days means nothing, absolutely nothing. Anyone can have bad luck for a couple of days. I've seen purple players with 33% win rates for "a couple of days", but even when they're losing they perform better than you do, because they're better players. That's also why you have fewer bad days than they do, because they carry teams to victory that you don't.

As far as why your doing great. you've played 10 games a day. the more games you play a day the more your average will drop. try plying 30 or 50 a day for a week, then post the results.

The number of games you play per week means nothing, the only thing that mattes is how consistently you perform well. There are people fewer games than you, and more games than you, who have higher win rates. And I'm not talking about the seal clubbers or rerolls, real people on real accounts. It doesn't matter how many games you play per day or per week, the only thing that matters is how well you perform during those battles.

If you want to get better then do the work to get better, stop blaming the game for your skill level.

Edited by Pipinghot, Jun 22 2019 - 20:00.

dunniteowl #37 Posted Jun 22 2019 - 20:06

Major

• -Players-
  • 31544 battles

View PostChippy67, on Jun 22 2019 - 10:48, said:

nothing you say changes the fact that the game is rigged. the fact that you can't even accept the possibility that it could be rigged speaks volumes.  enjoy posting 7263 times!

Oh, because you say so, it's true?  You've provided what amounts to something we cannot even call:  Cool Story, Bro.  No evidence.  No indication of how it operates.  No idea as to how they are rigging it.  No idea how to play the game all that well, so we have to look at your stats, determine your overall game knowledge credibility and compare it to what you're saying.

Net result?  You aren't making a very good case for rigging.

Therefore -- you have provided NO FACTS of rigging.  Thus, the game is not considered RIGGED.  It's just YOU saying so.  That simply does not make a convincing argument.

You can post another 7263 times and you'll still be:

Just as wrong

Just as clueless

Just at your level of skill/ability

Good Day to You, Sir.

OvO

Pipinghot #38 Posted Jun 22 2019 - 20:14

Major

• Players
  • 25960 battles
  • [IOC] IOC

View PostChippy67, on Jun 22 2019 - 09:58, said:

Oh good god, what kind of person brings up IQ in a discussion of win rates for a video game? A bonehead, that's what kind.

Being smart doesn't make someone good at skeet shooting, being smart doesn't make someone good at sports (although in truth it does help), being smart doesn't make someone good at video games, hell being smart doesn't even make someone good at reasoning and critical thinking.

You clearly have a large and delicate ego, and you've gotten very good over the years at constructing fallacious arguments to defend that ego, but all of the arguments in the world don't make you better at tanks. If you're as smart as you think you are then you should be a lot better at the game. WoT is a game of knowledge - knowledge of weak spots, knowledge of maps, knowledge of the group behavior of tankers on the battle field, knowledge of load times, knowledge of how to best use the strengths of the particular tank you're driving. This is not a fast twitch game like Street Fighter or most first person shooters. The more you know, the more you win, and your lack of knowledge of the game is your problem.

You may have raw intellect but you have used it poorly. A truly smart person has learned how how to learn, which you have failed to do.

Edited by Pipinghot, Jun 22 2019 - 20:14.

VooDooKobra #39 Posted Jun 22 2019 - 20:14

Major

• Players
  • 10035 battles
  • [MOVE] MOVE

View PostSawUcomin, on Jun 22 2019 - 01:15, said:

Oh Look..

and yet they dont do that unless a topic gets out of hand and people start slinging insults.  there are plenty of examples of that they remove and what they dont.  its not what you post its how you post it

View PostChippy67, on Jun 22 2019 - 09:48, said:

the fact that you are unable to accept the possibility that is it not rigged also speaks volumes

facts can be proven, that you have is a hypothosis or a theory but not facts

Pipinghot #40 Posted Jun 22 2019 - 20:16

Major

• Players
  • 25960 battles
  • [IOC] IOC

View PostChippy67, on Jun 22 2019 - 10:49, said:

Simple. how does war gaming do preferred match making on certain tanks? why is it that when you first get a new tank that the first few games are easier?  I've played with many unicums. They don't seem to have a problem with my game play. Have you ever heard of a sheriff account? Did you know that they can pick any map they want over and over again.  Telling me that the game isn't rigged goes against every game out there. Talking of your tier level, yes the lower tiers aren't rigged. i would even say that it works in the players favor. War gaming wants you to get hooked, so you move up the tiers.  Why do they re-balance the tanks? is it op or is it so that people need to constantly get new tanks? The thing i find amazing is that you truly believe that a game can't be rigged  

Thank you for proving that having a high IQ doesn't make someone good at reasoning and critical thinking.

One hopes that have fun at your tin foil hat parties, you and all of the flat earthers, because you're never going to get better at WoT if you keep blaming the game for your failures.

Also tagged with rigged game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users