Why are players with many thousand battles and experence mixed with new players?

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

Silence_I_Keeeel_You #1 Posted Jun 22 2019 - 05:26

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 270 battles
  • [TIGR] TIGR

My topic says it all.    I have under 300 battles and have lost 151 now with only 110 wins.   Many losses are just steam rolls.

Well I installed XVM and I found out why it seemed some teams were so over powered or their shots were far more effective than mine.  Looking at my losses tonight I see that the steam rolls ALL came from MM putting the players with high number of battles all on one side.   It's usually between 2 and 4 such players all on one team and they usually have destruction ratios >1.5 in their tank.

And those are usually the players who are alive at the end and in one case tonight a player in an H35 got 6 kills merely b/c nobody could pen his armor.  He survived to the end. We had 4 T7 cars and 2 PZIIDs with me in a PZII.  The T7does not have APCR available and PZIID also I think has no apcr.  I don't have enough credits for using premium rounds.  So that one player just feasted on us.   He had 20k battles over all with green color on his tank name, whatever that scale represents.  Seen some purples and blues mixed in which mean nothing to me but they are usually the players who steam roll my teams so it must mean they are experienced.

So I ask a serious question why this is so?  Why does MM mix old hands and noobs together? 

This sure h!ell doesn't encourage me to buy premium time and play more.

It makes me want to abandon the game and move on.  If I feel like this then surely this is driving away others too.

There is no incentive to keep playing if I'm out played by experienced players in 8 of 10 battles and my teams are steam rolled.

I have tier 3 tanks unlocked and the rental tier 8 tank but no crew for it.  I just want to have fun with this game, but it's not fun being outplayed merely b/c I've been dropped into a shark tank of a game.

__WarChild__ #2 Posted Jun 22 2019 - 05:32

Major

• -Players-
  • 30125 battles
  • [OPIC] OPIC

You bring up an excellent point.  Sadly, no one cares about this issue.  At least not enough to do something about it.

Keep your chin up and keep on fighting though!

:playing:

Waarheid #3 Posted Jun 22 2019 - 05:36

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 15297 battles

Start a World of Warcraft account. 

Roll your first toon on a PvP server. 

Hit level 10, and you'll soon find out how good you have it in WoT. 

If you want to avoid sealclubbers, log on to the SA server. 

If you want to learn fast and hard, keep logging on to Central. Pay attention to what the more experienced players do. It sucks to be new in this game, but you'll get better soon enough. 

Edited by Waarheid, Jun 22 2019 - 05:38.

GeorgePreddy #4 Posted Jun 22 2019 - 05:57

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

You have reached Wargaming Customer Support.

Thank you for sharing to us your concern. We are always here to aid you.

The addition of skill-based conditions to the matchmaking equation would disrupt the very idea behind Random Battles. Although the mode has rules, there is an element of randomness to each battle, and the thrill that comes with it is what we all love about Random Battles. Everyone gets a chance to become a hero, to prove their worth playing against people with different battle histories. It wouldn’t be possible with skill-based matchmaking.

If you have any other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

For more information please visit our Player Support Page.

Have a great day!

The above is WG's answer to your question... and I agree with them. The road is long and difficult, do you have the "right stuff" ?

JakeTheMystic #5 Posted Jun 22 2019 - 06:13

Major

• Players
  • 24224 battles
  • [CUBE] CUBE

>Playing since 2016

>259 battles

Not like MM has actually improved or anything... /sarcasm

VooDooKobra #6 Posted Jun 22 2019 - 06:27

Major

• Players
  • 9685 battles
  • [MOVE] MOVE

View Post__WarChild__, on Jun 21 2019 - 21:32, said:

You bring up an excellent point.  Sadly, no one cares about this issue.  At least not enough to do something about it.

Keep your chin up and keep on fighting though!

:playing:

it it really an issue though?  i cant really think of any games that seperates new players from experienced ones. 

Desert_Fox_1969 #7 Posted Jun 22 2019 - 06:34

Captain

• -Players-
  • 34295 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
Unless you re-roll, we all had to bite our way through this. 

Taylor3006 #8 Posted Jun 22 2019 - 08:41

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 2236 battles

View PostSilence_I_Keeeel_You, on Jun 21 2019 - 22:26, said:

My topic says it all.    I have under 300 battles and have lost 151 now with only 110 wins.   Many losses are just steam rolls.

Well I installed XVM and I found out why it seemed some teams were so over powered or their shots were far more effective than mine.  Looking at my losses tonight I see that the steam rolls ALL came from MM putting the players with high number of battles all on one side.   It's usually between 2 and 4 such players all on one team and they usually have destruction ratios >1.5 in their tank.

And those are usually the players who are alive at the end and in one case tonight a player in an H35 got 6 kills merely b/c nobody could pen his armor.  He survived to the end. We had 4 T7 cars and 2 PZIIDs with me in a PZII.  The T7does not have APCR available and PZIID also I think has no apcr.  I don't have enough credits for using premium rounds.  So that one player just feasted on us.   He had 20k battles over all with green color on his tank name, whatever that scale represents.  Seen some purples and blues mixed in which mean nothing to me but they are usually the players who steam roll my teams so it must mean they are experienced.

So I ask a serious question why this is so?  Why does MM mix old hands and noobs together? 

It makes me want to abandon the game and move on.  If I feel like this then surely this is driving away others too.

There is no incentive to keep playing if I'm out played by experienced players in 8 of 10 battles and my teams are steam rolled.

I have tier 3 tanks unlocked and the rental tier 8 tank but no crew for it.  I just want to have fun with this game, but it's not fun being outplayed merely b/c I've been dropped into a shark tank of a game.

Yeah it isn't much fun, especially when you have to grind up for your first skill. The tank grind is easy, grinding the crew is a miserable experience and without that first skill, especially 6th Sense, the game just sucks. Is one reason I have never played much Tanks (am a WoWS player). Waarheid is right, the SA server is better when it is available. Stay at tier 5 or lower and you have teams of mostly bots and you can actually have some fun. It is a good place to farm campaign missions and if you can not read Spanish, chat seems much less toxic... I don't have much experience but from what I have seen, most all battles are steam rolls one way or the other. Very few games are very close and this seems to be something common to all Wargaming titles. 

The way I deal with the mess is to stay mission focused. I don't care about winning or the like, just play to what I need done to farm my rewards. I am not interested in anything other than grinding crews and getting Elite status for my tanks so I can turn on "Accelerate Crew Training". I have zero interest in going up the tiers as gameplay there isn't any more fun or interesting than it is at tier 5. Honestly I don't see a point playing beyond that until I max out my crews which will take a very, very long time. I have some premium vehicles from tier 6-8 that I use to farm a first win and then let them sit in the garage. 

The game is what it is. I think they want you to get frustrated and spend money thinking that will help. Honestly it is just a turn off and keeps me from spending my cash on the game. Play for free and find something you enjoy about it. I find farming the freebies and keeping my expectations realistic about those I can get to be the only interesting thing to do. 

BTW don't ever use premium ammunition. It is frustrating to be shooting at things that can not be hurt without them but it will drain your credits quickly. Like I said, I don't care about winning enough to bother. I just grind up my credits slowly and then use them for stuff I need or want. I could care less what my win rate or stats are, only playing to farm mission rewards. 

Edited by Taylor3006, Jun 22 2019 - 08:44.

Bootknife #9 Posted Jun 22 2019 - 09:55

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 40662 battles
  • [WDA] WDA

More sad news for you....

The steam rolls will continue, even when you have thousands of battles under your belt.  The term I've seen used for those is "Classic WG predetermined outcome".  Can't say I disagree with it.

So get used to it or look for another game.

dunniteowl #10 Posted Jun 22 2019 - 14:28

Major

• -Players-
  • 29780 battles

View PostSilence_I_Keeeel_You, on Jun 21 2019 - 22:26, said:

1) So I ask a serious question why this is so?  Why does MM mix old hands and noobs together? 

You know, I think I'm just going to ignore most of your post, in terms of a response that might be helpful.  So I'll address this item I underlined and bolded with a 1) in front of it.  After I answer that, I will supply a link and then an explication (as I see it) of how WoT 'does things.'

1)  Why is this so?

It is so, due to the idea that World of Tanks is 100% PvP play.  There is no BoT Field where one can go to 'sharpen up' their skill sets.  Additionally, the training rooms cannot be had for training solo.  So, unless you have two computers and two accounts in the same room, you need someone who will go with you into a Training Room just to even learn the maps.

WG is based in the Ukraine, headquartered in Minsk.  This is a place where peoples met -- and fought -- since before recorded time.  They are a stoic and generally cynical people (I mean this in the classical sense, please do not confuse cynical with jaded or bitter, because that's not what it really means).  They take what comes and deal with hardships as if that were the 'normal.'

Our Western Civ Culture of North-West European valuations on many things is not like that of those people of the Steppes.  So we feel as if things are too hard or too unfair while our Minsk Developers shrug and call us, "weak."  That's just how it is, they are not concerned about separating the new from the old.  Hell, the military doesn't do it, so why should they?  Isn't this a 'war' game?

This is their general attitude.  They don't see things the same as most of us do.

All of us on these forums, ALL of us, have gone through what you went through AND MORE!!  The game is a 'kinder and gentler' thing than when I joined and there will be folks on these forums who will tell you *I* had it 'easy' compared to them.  And they're right!

Okay.  Now for that linked page I promised:

The WoT Welcome Package (version 1)

Now.  Brass tacks.

This game is NOT easy.  It's simple to manage the basic functions, sure.  After that, it's pretty much ALL ON YOU to figure things out.  That's how it works here.  I'm not saying I condone it or that it's the best method.  In fact, WG has an ATROCIOUS record in my book of not doing enough to bring new people in and keep them.

It's not about fancy cool pixel 'shiny' items.  It's not about having the 'best' tank.  It's about what you can cram into your noggin, make use of on the maps and apply to your gaming.  That is about 90% of this game, I swear to you it is so.

So read that linked WoT Welcome Package and check those links out.  They WILL help you if you use them.

YOU are so new to this game that 300 battles, while it might seem a lot to you, makes me want to throw my head back and just let laughter rip!!  And I don't say this to be mean -- not at all.  It's just that 300 battles is a DROP in the BUCKET to what it takes to even really get a 'handle' on this game.

Most folks don't really even get awarded a clue until 3 to 5 THOUSAND matches. 3000 to 5000 on average.  That's just to get clued in on the deeper features of the game play.  It will take much longer if you continue to play at a level of ignorance of the Game Mechanics that equates to noobish.  Don't feel bad, though, there are folks out there with 40,000 to 60,000 matches that are literally being carried 6 out of 10 games they play.  And they still don't have 50% WRs!!

I was told in College that half of knowing anything is knowing where to find it.  In short, knowledge is power and the power to know is more powerful if you know what to look for, what details it has and what lasting intelligence you can take from that information.  You can't do that in a knowledge vacuum.  So read that WWP and learn all you can.

I felt as you did at around 6788 matches.  Yeah, I'm stubborn and slow when it comes to games, but at that point I was seriously thinking that this game was NOT that much fun and it certainly wasn't fun enough for me at that point.  I decided to give it one more try and before I did, I thought, "You know, when you built model airplanes before you read the instructions -- remember how that came out?  This is like that.  Let's find out more about the game's rules system."

And that's what I did.  I went from a very steady 48% player to a pretty steady 54% or so player since that time.  Knowing the rules and having a 'can do' attitude made a 6% difference literally immediately upon discovery.  

I know it doesn't sound like much, but honestly, the difference between having fun and not having fun is about 2-3% in most cases.  It's just enough of a noticeable difference favorably to keep you playing more.  KNOWING what you're doing, however, is even more engaging than winning all the time!

I found that once I learned what I was dealing with and how to do that, I was playing much better, winning more and -- most importantly -- I was having tons more fun!

Look, there are folks that will never get better at this game, plink a couple shots a match, do poorly and just keep on playing because the visuals of blowing stuff up and the visceral sensations of action/excitement in this game can keep you engaged for as long as that's good for you.  There are a TON of people, on the whole, who just want to drive around in pixel tanks blowing crap up and they don't honestly care beyond that in the longer scheme of things.  Yes, they like to win, who doesn't?  They just aren't that invested in putting out the level of effort and mental acuity that such an act requires to consciously change.

That's about 60% or so of your player base.  Not that vested in digging in and learning.  They're just here to 'have fun' and that means, no more classes, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks.  No-one wants to study to have fun.  And their catechism to being against this study is: My gaming time is too valuable to 'waste' it on studying.

I say, "If your time is so valuable, why waste it by being so completely ignorant that you aren't having fun?"

Would you play Monopoly without knowing the rules?  How about a rousing game of baseball if you don't know how to play?  Would you be willing to play racquetball if you didn't know how the game was played?  Why is this game so different?

I found that once I knew the game mechanics and the operating rules of the game, then I did much better.  I was having more fun, doing more damage, surviving more and having MORE FUN!!!  That last one was important to me, because I, too, value my gaming time and the FUN FACTOR is like a POWER to a number as opposed to a simple additive or multiplier on it.  My fun went up by orders of magnitude -- so I stayed around and kept playing.

Let go of blame.  Just forget about it.  You're going to be playing better players and no matter how good you are, you're going to make mistakes.  No matter how good you are, you're going to have bad days.  Conversely, no matter how bad you are, there are going to be times when you get to be the hero of the match.  And THIS is really what the developers in Minsk want you to understand -- they created the Random MM so that, sooner or later, you get to be a hero if you pay attention to what you're doing.

You just have to slog through a LOT of mud to get there if you don't know the game mechanics.

No-one is going to 'take it easy' on you and your tank.  No-one's going to stop you from being flanked, rushed or just outmatched in numbers.  No-one's going to protect you or cover for you on purpose.  That stuff just isn't going to happen.

Don't distract yourself by telling yourself that you are outmatched, outclassed and outgunned.  You already know that, so deal with it.  Go into every match thinking you are the worst player and that EVERYONE on the other team is a much better player.  Go in thinking that, even with all this combined experience on your team, no-one is looking out for you but you.

Hope your team mates know what they're doing, but don't depend on them to do what you need them to at any given moment.  Hope that they have the ability to survive, do damage and help their team like you plan on doing, but don't get upset if they don't.  You can only control you and your tank.  That's it.

That means anything that you think, say, do or act upon in the game has to be with the idea in mind that you are pretty much on your own as a player while still being part of a team that shares an objective -- to win the match.  YOU have to train you, because no-one else can.  YOU have to keep you focused, because everyone else out there is busy doing them and many of them don't even do that very well.

Lastly, this game is not for everyone.  Hell, there are a lot of players that come to the forums and complain (sort of like you are now, only much MUCH worse) about how the game is rigged, set against them, holding them back.  It's Unicums, Gold Rounds, Stat Padders, boring maps, repetitive corridor brawls, baddies, window lickers, Platoons and anything else that keeps a finger pointing away from one's self.  They probably shouldn't be playing this game, honestly.  It's probably really NOT for them.

If this game is not for you, don't get upset about it or justify it.  It's just not for you.  Move on and find something else.

If, however, you're at all like me, stubborn, determined not to let a damn game 'beat' you and willing to invest in your fun time by actually expending some mental effort, then read that WoT Welcome Package and get some revenge on all that ignorance that played you up to now.

GL, HF & HSYBF!
OvO

Edited by dunniteowl, Jun 22 2019 - 14:35.

Silence_I_Keeeel_You #11 Posted Jun 22 2019 - 15:17

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 270 battles
  • [TIGR] TIGR

View PostTaylor3006, on Jun 22 2019 - 08:41, said:

Yeah it isn't much fun, especially when you have to grind up for your first skill. The tank grind is easy, grinding the crew is a miserable experience and without that first skill, especially 6th Sense, the game just sucks. Is one reason I have never played much Tanks (am a WoWS player). Waarheid is right, the SA server is better when it is available. Stay at tier 5 or lower and you have teams of mostly bots and you can actually have some fun. It is a good place to farm campaign missions and if you can not read Spanish, chat seems much less toxic... I don't have much experience but from what I have seen, most all battles are steam rolls one way or the other. Very few games are very close and this seems to be something common to all Wargaming titles. 

The way I deal with the mess is to stay mission focused. I don't care about winning or the like, just play to what I need done to farm my rewards. I am not interested in anything other than grinding crews and getting Elite status for my tanks so I can turn on "Accelerate Crew Training". I have zero interest in going up the tiers as gameplay there isn't any more fun or interesting than it is at tier 5. Honestly I don't see a point playing beyond that until I max out my crews which will take a very, very long time. I have some premium vehicles from tier 6-8 that I use to farm a first win and then let them sit in the garage. 

The game is what it is. I think they want you to get frustrated and spend money thinking that will help. Honestly it is just a turn off and keeps me from spending my cash on the game. Play for free and find something you enjoy about it. I find farming the freebies and keeping my expectations realistic about those I can get to be the only interesting thing to do. 

BTW don't ever use premium ammunition. It is frustrating to be shooting at things that can not be hurt without them but it will drain your credits quickly. Like I said, I don't care about winning enough to bother. I just grind up my credits slowly and then use them for stuff I need or want. I could care less what my win rate or stats are, only playing to farm mission rewards. 

Trying this NOW as I type.... I'm in an endless queue and there are one 202 people on the *whole server*... and I got kicked from the queue.

NO.  SA server not going to work.

Essentially, I need to buy a premium account and the 10M credit 10K gold package and spam gold TOO.

Since this game is only about spamming ammo and seeing what sticks.

But alas, I refuse to pay money at this point on a seal clubber, and in the case earlier of a player with 12233PR(!) in only 1.2k battles an out-and-out *smurf*

laden game that has no learning curve other than start at the very top dying before you fire a shot in 80% of the tier 1 & 2 battles.  Both of which should be learner levels.   

I'll keep on tanking but game is quickly getting on my nerves and I'lll quit before it gets good because Wargaming has given me nothing to encourage my continuing to play.

Ironclad73 #12 Posted Jun 22 2019 - 15:36

Major

• -Players-
  • 22535 battles
  • [DHO6] DHO6

OP, you don't  have enough battles to even have a glimmer of an idea how to really play this game, especially spread out at 100 battles a year average.

All of those players with "thousands of battles" got there by starting out like you with none and many were playing in a tougher environment than the game has now.

When you have 6000+ battles you might start getting an idea of how to play, but it could be even many more before you finally have that "I get it" moment.

I play most all of the tiers 5 - 10, occasionally will even take a T4 for a spin as I have over 100 tanks and I find that the mix goes both ways, some battles the "better" team is yours and sometimes it isn't, just like any random game.

As the wise owl said, learn how to play, study the guides, follow some of those more experienced players around after you are killed and see how they play.

It is so much easier to grind crews and tanks now compared to 4 years ago.

If you are just wanting everything handed to you, maybe this game is not for you.

Silence_I_Keeeel_You #13 Posted Jun 22 2019 - 15:52

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 270 battles
  • [TIGR] TIGR

View PostIronclad73, on Jun 22 2019 - 15:36, said:

OP, you don't  have enough battles to even have a glimmer of an idea how to really play this game, especially spread out at 100 battles a year average.

All of those players with "thousands of battles" got there by starting out like you with none and many were playing in a tougher environment than the game has now.

When you have 6000+ battles you might start getting an idea of how to play, but it could be even many more before you finally have that "I get it" moment.

I play most all of the tiers 5 - 10, occasionally will even take a T4 for a spin as I have over 100 tanks and I find that the mix goes both ways, some battles the "better" team is yours and sometimes it isn't, just like any random game.

As the wise owl said, learn how to play, study the guides, follow some of those more experienced players around after you are killed and see how they play.

It is so much easier to grind crews and tanks now compared to 4 years ago.

If you are just wanting everything handed to you, maybe this game is not for you.

This game sucks wargaming devs ****s but you know that you been playing long enough.

Ironclad73 #14 Posted Jun 22 2019 - 16:03

Major

• -Players-
  • 22535 battles
  • [DHO6] DHO6

View PostSilence_I_Keeeel_You, on Jun 22 2019 - 06:52, said:

This game sucks wargaming devs ****s but you know that you been playing long enough.

That sentence makes as much sense as your complaining with less than 300 battles - none.

But it does answer one thing, you don't want to work at the game, you just want everything handed to you.  Good luck with that in life.

LpBronco #15 Posted Jun 22 2019 - 16:16

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 43595 battles
  • [TG] TG
I get games all the time that the Op For has more higher Wn8 rated players so what, those teams fail as often as not. I know 'cause I help beat them. Consistently.

__WarChild__ #16 Posted Jun 22 2019 - 16:41

Major

• -Players-
  • 30125 battles
  • [OPIC] OPIC

FYI - dunniteowl speaks the truth up there.  :great:

View PostVooDooKobra, on Jun 21 2019 - 23:27, said:

it it really an issue though?  i cant really think of any games that seperates new players from experienced ones. 

If a group of investors purchased the NA group and separated it like the Asian server, I promise you that it would be more successful than it is currently.  Americans understand how to develop long term strategies for gaining and retaining new customers.  If there was a kiddie pool for new players to learn and enjoy for a while BEFORE precious stats took hold, this game would draw so many more new players.  Pricing and timing of premium items would also significantly improve.  And we might actually get NEWS on Thursdays instead of mid-afternoon on Fridays.

This game is different than others in so many ways, so yeah, it's an issue.

Taylor3006 #17 Posted Jun 23 2019 - 09:57

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 2236 battles

View PostSilence_I_Keeeel_You, on Jun 22 2019 - 08:17, said:

Trying this NOW as I type.... I'm in an endless queue and there are one 202 people on the *whole server*... and I got kicked from the queue.

NO.  SA server not going to work.

Essentially, I need to buy a premium account and the 10M credit 10K gold package and spam gold TOO.

Since this game is only about spamming ammo and seeing what sticks.

But alas, I refuse to pay money at this point on a seal clubber, and in the case earlier of a player with 12233PR(!) in only 1.2k battles an out-and-out *smurf*

laden game that has no learning curve other than start at the very top dying before you fire a shot in 80% of the tier 1 & 2 battles.  Both of which should be learner levels.   

I'll keep on tanking but game is quickly getting on my nerves and I'lll quit before it gets good because Wargaming has given me nothing to encourage my continuing to play.

That is a shame, I usually have no problems on SA getting a game and normally only see a few hundred there. Course I am playing tier 5, might be different at different tiers.

This evening the server was shut down and so I got to play on the NA server. Was using a tier 6 premium medium hoping for a first win so I could get a bit of xp for my crew. I did ok, got some damage, spotted for some damage, and ended up in a fight with a Leopard. Just couldn't get the kill but kept him spotted hoping that one of my team mates would finish him off. Anyways was just too slippery and ended up getting killed by him. Went from full health to nothing in no time flat. After the match, did something I normally don't do and looked at the player information.. He had 60k matches and was still playing at tier 5...........

I honestly find that pathetic and am glad I give zero craps about my stats. Definitely something that will keep me from spending money on the game and will make sure my Steam review of the game reflects this too. 

bashfulsalamander #18 Posted Jun 23 2019 - 12:00

Private

• -Players-
  • 7274 battles
  • [-TSO-] -TSO-
The funny thing about this post is the amount of people that play the game with over 25K games and a WN8 of 300ish... no one complains about them other then in-game insult slinging. The number of games played is almost irrelevant in those regards, but you do have a valid point when it comes to seal clubbers, which usually come in two types, the seal clubber with 10K(+) games in only a tier 1-3 (sometimes premium) tank or the dude that plays a lot and just feels like playing mindless low tier games. Either way though it is not much of a grind to get to tier V, which in my opinion is when tank roles actually start mattering more. Low tier games are basically just drive around and learn these maps a little, these rounds of ammunition do this, use cover to avoid arty. Then you get to tier V-Vll and that's where it takes a lot more time to grind and more time to get used to arty stun mechanics + positioning + tank roles + crew skill comprehension. I am probably missing a few things, but this post is already too long. In my conclusion just aim to get to tier V in a tank tree you might enjoy. If you don't enjoy anything because winning is all that matters I cant think of any game that has ever existed that you will enjoy because there is always someone or some team that will do better. GLHF OP :) 

Ironclad73 #19 Posted Jun 23 2019 - 15:16

Major

• -Players-
  • 22535 battles
  • [DHO6] DHO6

View PostTaylor3006, on Jun 23 2019 - 00:57, said:

. Just couldn't get the kill but kept him spotted hoping that one of my team mates would finish him off. Anyways was just too slippery and ended up getting killed by him. Went from full health to nothing in no time flat. After the match, did something I normally don't do and looked at the player information.. He had 60k matches and was still playing at tier 5...........

I honestly find that pathetic and am glad I give zero craps about my stats. Definitely something that will keep me from spending money on the game and will make sure my Steam review of the game reflects this too. 

Not anywhere does it say you have to always play at high tiers when you have X amount of battles. Some only like to play actual WWII period tanks, nothing wrong with that, others just play the tanks they enjoy. So you got outplayed, hopefully you watched what he did, I'm sure you've outplayed a few other players from time to time.

Taylor3006 #20 Posted Jun 23 2019 - 15:27

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 2236 battles

View PostIronclad73, on Jun 23 2019 - 08:16, said:

Not anywhere does it say you have to always play at high tiers when you have X amount of battles. Some only like to play actual WWII period tanks, nothing wrong with that, others just play the tanks they enjoy. So you got outplayed, hopefully you watched what he did, I'm sure you've outplayed a few other players from time to time.

Like I said, don't really care, just find it kind of pathetic and it really colors my perception of the game, the creators, and the players. It is also why I advised new players to play on the SA server where you often run into teams of mainly bots. That way you can at least have some fun. I know that is where I plan on spending my time when it is available. 

Edited by Taylor3006, Jun 23 2019 - 15:31.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users