NERF the GOLD PROJECTILES and put a LIMIT of 2 artillery per game..

nerf gold projectiles limit the artillery per game

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

B4RC3L0 #1 Posted Jun 22 2019 - 11:15

Private

• -Players-
  • 10179 battles
I am tired of not being able to play using the armor of my heavy tanks because 
they always 
use special ammunition to do easy damage, 
or if it is not the case that they shoot me all the special ammunition without any kind of need 
like when I play with my RHM and I find myself with a Skorpion G that is shooting at me gold ammunition .... 
it is unfortunate that there are players like that and even worse than that, I find 3 artillerymen 
who spend their time doing 800 as a minimum or simply destroying my tank destroyer with a single shot ...
 seriously, they need to fix and balance a maximum of 1 or 2 artillery per game so 
that it is not so annoying to play against level 9 or 10 artillery that can destroy you with a single well-placed shot ... 
and they need to reduce the damage of the special ammunition urgently,
 there are too many players without a poke of skill who abuse it without any need ....

Edited by B4RC3L0, Jun 22 2019 - 11:22.

Lucasonoff #2 Posted Jun 22 2019 - 11:40

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 21497 battles
hey you can used gold as well, it is part of the game for a reason....

WhineMaker #3 Posted Jun 22 2019 - 12:45

Major

• Players
  • 37325 battles
  • [WHAAA] WHAAA

Someone's all salty they can't sit it the same sniping location all game... :arta:

Arty and well placed shot don't go together well when used in the same sentence. With the shot dispersion multiplied over the longer distances of the average arty shot, RNG plays a more significant role in a "well placed" shot, than with all other tank classes... :P

Lucy_Han #4 Posted Jun 22 2019 - 13:00

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 3403 battles

To be clear, you don't like arty AND gold ammo.

I guess your nightmare is to be hit by 3 arties at once all using gold ammo.

PuddleSplasher #5 Posted Jun 22 2019 - 13:25

Major

• Players
  • 38572 battles

Just another whining child.

Best we all crew the lifeboats and save them drowning in a river of their own tears. :P

Projectile_Misfired #6 Posted Jun 22 2019 - 13:40

Major

• Players
  • 37752 battles

OP, it is understandable that you're getting irritated by players negating the armor on your Heavies because they're firing Premium rounds at you. However, some of those players are probably irritated that you're out there with a heavily armored tank that they can't pen. What are they to do? They switch over to Premium rounds so they have a better chance of penning you and keeping you from being able to bully them with all that armor. They're out there trying to have fun, do damage, and win just as you are. Getting bullied by a tank you can't pen is not fun. 

As for when you play your less-armored tanks, RHM in this case, if they want to fire Premium rounds at you, let them. When they do it to me, I laugh. Yes, they just easily penned me (when RNG doesn't give me the rare bounce), but they were most likely going to pen me anyway with regular rounds. So them throwing those Premium rounds is essentially them throwing away those extra credits. I can understand the first round being Premium as they may have had it loaded for a shot on someone else, but when that second one comes in, I chuckle at all those wasted credits.

With your issues with arty, most of the time, you're getting shot by arty because you've been spotted (there are those occasional blind-shots). If arty is able to get "a well placed shot" on you, TBH that's all your fault. If you're spotted and don't move, you're letting that arty aim in for 3-5 seconds to get the best shot in and minimize the effects of RNG. If you're moving (rocking, running, backing off, etc.), well, you just moved your tank right into the path of that shot. Arty just fired in the hopes of landing a shot near you to do some damage and stun and/or track you for that assisted damage. 

But, if you're constantly getting upset while playing a game, it may be time to take a small break. Games are intended to be played to have fun. If you're not having fun, you need to look into playing another game for a while.

Waarheid #7 Posted Jun 22 2019 - 14:00

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 15297 battles
I think it'd be best if WG banned rerolls from posting on the forums. 

Edited by Waarheid, Jun 22 2019 - 14:00.

heavymetal1967 #8 Posted Jun 22 2019 - 15:01

Major

• Players
  • 70840 battles
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO

A Scorpion is shooting OP's RHM with premium ammo? 

Like you said OP he doesn't need to so who friggin' cares it's his silver to waste let him waste it.

And while I think the queue could handle two arty per match here's WGs stance on it.

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/601364-devs-reblance-info-mod-blocking-arty-maps-fl-xvm-and-much-more/page__fromsearch__1

Block Quote

No, we won’t reduce the number of SPGs per battle. Statistically, 10% of battles are played without arty at all, around 30% have one SPG, another 30% with two SPGs, and another 30%– with three SPGs. Let’s say we limit SPGs to two per battle, then there will be zero battles with no arty, around 10% with one artillery and the rest with two artillery. It would be worse than what we have right now: an average of less than 2 artillery per battle.

Mojo_Riesing #9 Posted Jun 22 2019 - 15:11

Captain

• Players
  • 19509 battles
  • [ACATS] ACATS

View PostWaarheid, on Jun 22 2019 - 05:00, said:

I think it'd be best if WG banned rerolls from posting on the forums. 

That's not a bad idea really.

cavalry11 #10 Posted Jun 22 2019 - 15:16

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 48686 battles
  • [11BAT] 11BAT

This post is B.S. I play arty and to get 800 in 1 shot is maybe once in 400 shots. Also I use the best ammo for the job and do not try to switch ammo in game takes to long to reload. Your statement about players not having skill is also

B.S. and you know it, just whining.

Christojojo #11 Posted Jun 22 2019 - 15:27

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 34481 battles
  • [CHEAP] CHEAP

View PostLucy_Han, on Jun 22 2019 - 07:00, said:

To be clear, you don't like arty AND gold ammo.

I guess your nightmare is to be hit by 3 arties at once all using gold ammo.

Wow, you have negative rep. I am impressed (really). How bad was it to still have neg rep long after WG banned contrary voting? 

The_War_Master_2019 #12 Posted Jun 22 2019 - 21:25

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 1263 battles
I don't care about arty, just remove the gold ammo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users