KRZY 4th July missions Events

• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

duronmaniac #121 Posted Jul 19 2019 - 16:27

Corporal

• Players
  • 25517 battles
  • [_VG_] _VG_
Congrats, I didn't receive the bonus too, asked today and was told the mission worked flawlessly this Weekend. The people on this thread tend to disagree. 

Mr_G0NE #122 Posted Jul 19 2019 - 17:30

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 24306 battles
Day 7 had come and still WG ducks accountability.  I know some of you think I'm tilting at windmills believing anyone in Austin has enough pride in their work to admit they screwed up and make good on their promises.  Maybe I'm a fool.  Maybe they will just lock the thread like cowards so it stops being bumped to the top of this forum.  Only time will tell.  Until then I will see you tomorrow, and the next day, and the next ...

ISNomads #123 Posted Today, 03:17 AM

Major

• Players
  • 39152 battles
  • [WHAMO] WHAMO
Yup, I never saw the bonus. SNAFU

Mr_G0NE #124 Posted Today, 03:17 AM

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 24306 battles

Day 8, and what to my watering eyes should appear?

View Postduronmaniac, on Jul 19 2019 - 16:27, said:

Congrats, I didn't receive the bonus too, asked today and was told the mission worked flawlessly this Weekend. The people on this thread tend to disagree. 

You were told by WG customer service that "the mission worked flawlessly"?  I'm surprised lightning didn't strike them.  What a bald-faced lie.  I almost said unbelievable but at this point nothing surprises me.  WG may be laboring under the delusion that the mission worked but I would bet that NOONE had access to the mission who didn't file a ticket.  Come one WG, prove me wrong.  How many people didn't need to file a ticket.  If it's more than zero I'll eat my hat.

Also tagged with KRZY, 4th, July, missions, Events

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users