KRZY 4th July missions Events

• Please log in to reply
202 replies to this topic

Illuminatius_Divinus #61 Posted Jun 26 2019 - 01:13

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 32609 battles
  • [NEWBI] NEWBI

Proud people of True North, now ready to defend our Queen and country, death to traitors, make White House burn again!

For Raptors!

For the Queen!

For Quebec!

(entered Yankee's code for *2 xp purposes) 

Edited by Illuminatius_Divinus, Jun 26 2019 - 01:15.

MechAttack #62 Posted Jun 26 2019 - 08:42

Corporal

• Players
  • 49931 battles

@KRZYBooP

"-Choose a side before July 1 and then complete the specified missions as many times as possible — once you've registered, you can start playing!"

You mean once you've registered, you can start playing on July 1st?

Full_Mental_Jackass #63 Posted Jun 26 2019 - 09:12

Corporal

• Players
  • 1781 battles
  • [3_NZ] 3_NZ
"

@KRZYBooP

"-Choose a side before July 1 and then complete the specified missions as many times as possible — once you've registered, you can start playing!"

You mean once you've registered, you can start playing on July 1st?

"

No, you have until 1 July to pick a side. It is not available after that date.

You can start collecting tokens by picking a side any time between 24 June and 1 July.

The tokens are available once you have picked a side.

I have been doing it for a couple of days already.

Laser_Beam #64 Posted Jun 26 2019 - 09:38

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 5147 battles
  • [4NZAB] 4NZAB

View PostKRZYBooP, on Jun 24 2019 - 19:11, said:

Tank you very much for your service and your historical insights on this event. 

The main focus of the event is the revolutionary war with the two main parties participating in the battle. Yes France helped, and we are thankful for their contribution. In addition to giving us a Lady Liberty. While these are major factors, for the sake of the event ease is probably why they were left out. This is just me speculating on the decisions of higher ups that I don't have 100% concrete facts of what they are thinking. (They think in Russian and even if I could mind read it wouldn't come with subtitles.)

The event is Tier 8 only and seems a little weird since last week was Frontline and now this week we are starting a campaign that is Tier 8 only. However, all you have to do to participate is enter a code. That completes the first mission and sets you up to earn awards in case your team wins. Yes its not fun missing out on participating more, there are some boosters you may have earned that make the grind to Tier 8 a little more manageable? 

I very much appreciate your feedback on our events, and hope that I addressed all your concerns. 

I learnt my lesson from the last 'pick a side' event.

1.  Wait to last day

2.  See who is winning

3.  pick that team

No skill involved.  Like clock watching to go home at 5.  Any idiot can do if they choose.

Full_Mental_Jackass #65 Posted Jun 26 2019 - 10:04

Corporal

• Players
  • 1781 battles
  • [3_NZ] 3_NZ
Is there a progress report somewhere?

Cricketer #66 Posted Jun 26 2019 - 12:32

Corporal

• Players
  • 9973 battles
  • [MARV] MARV

View PostLaser_Beam, on Jun 26 2019 - 03:38, said:

1.  Wait to last day

2.  See who is winning

3.  pick that team

No skill involved.  Like clock watching to go home at 5.  Any idiot can do if they choose.

Actually, WG learned a lesson from the last pick a side event. The scores will be posted from July 1st, the codes to enter will expire before then.

KRZYBooP #67 Posted Jun 26 2019 - 15:55

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 3881 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

View PostLaser_Beam, on Jun 26 2019 - 02:38, said:

1.  Wait to last day

2.  See who is winning

3.  pick that team

Cricketer has the right answer--v

View PostCricketer, on Jun 26 2019 - 05:32, said:

Actually, WG learned a lesson from the last pick a side event. The scores will be posted from July 1st, the codes to enter will expire before then.

We are learning like Skynet. 

Noob_E #68 Posted Jun 26 2019 - 22:06

Private

• Players
  • 47647 battles
  • [RDDT6] RDDT6

Please let me know if I've got this right.  The only reward for this is a x2 weekend and I get the same reward if I earn 1 token or 100 tokens?

The_Mad_Witch #69 Posted Jun 27 2019 - 08:55

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 367 battles

View PostCricketer, on Jun 26 2019 - 12:32, said:

I'm actually pissed off by this - alot.

I must be one of the few who jumped into the fire/ice event without looking at the water.   I got punished for that mistake.

Now I can't get a free 2x weekend.  OMG WG why!?!?!?!?!?!?

Srsly WG.  I doubt anyone is actually excited by this.  If it is anything like a 5x w/e, it'll be all losses anyway.

Here's an idea for WG.

Just keep making better and better OP prem tanks.  It's the only way players will spend money on this game.

Having a subscription used to be a good idea.... now it isn't.

I cant see any other way you'll make money.  Your policy of MORE ACTIVATION CODES will keep players around...... I doubt that will work

rogombor #70 Posted Jun 27 2019 - 12:58

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 22597 battles
  • [NBL] NBL

View PostThe_Mad_Witch, on Jun 27 2019 - 04:55, said:

I'm actually pissed off by this - alot.

I must be one of the few who jumped into the fire/ice event without looking at the water.   I got punished for that mistake.

Now I can't get a free 2x weekend.  OMG WG why!?!?!?!?!?!?

Just pick USA. I jumped in without looking either but the favorite was clear. 

Snoopy_25 #71 Posted Jun 27 2019 - 20:29

Corporal

• Players
  • 29605 battles

is there anyway to see how each side is doing?

SgtBigPork #72 Posted Jun 29 2019 - 21:23

Private

• Players
  • 17914 battles
Instead of putting all this time and effort into these 'events', blueprints, tokens, etc.  How about just improving and adding more and better maps.  I think that would be of use to EVERYBODY.  I do not have the time to figure out how to use all these stupid things.  Just make the damn game play better. 

BoneHitter #73 Posted Jul 01 2019 - 16:19

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 24414 battles
  • [-A0A-] -A0A-
Where do you find this Scoreboard thing you speak of? 

papazeza #74 Posted Jul 02 2019 - 23:39

Private

• -Players-
  • 9532 battles
  • [MSFIT] MSFIT

wish I could still apply

Edited by papazeza, Jul 02 2019 - 23:41.

poppavein #75 Posted Jul 03 2019 - 22:05

Captain

• Players
  • 25299 battles
  • [PACNW] PACNW

View Postpapazeza, on Jul 02 2019 - 14:39, said:

wish I could still apply

So, does this mean there is no July 4th event for those of us that didn't submit a code on time?

1ST_AD_Abrams #76 Posted Jul 04 2019 - 02:11

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 3246 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

Note please, that some of this post will mention the Marine Corps, for the person who says it devalues the Marine Corps and causes them to roll their eyes and wonder how could this be a marine if whinny (not direct quote) and what I say should no way reflect on my branch of service (even if we are under the Dept. of the Navy).  I am playing a game that is about an aspect of the military and unless you notate why you say certain things, people will not accept your comments as they will feel, "Did you actually serve in the Military".  If you have read my other posts, yes then there might be other mentions but it is once again to help qualify my views and comments by stating I served.

In response to the Chrysler K rental, I did use the second mission with its required items to complete in one mission meant if the random battle didn't deliver the results it eventually you wasted the uses.  I tried an have just 1 more battle use of it.  I wished they had done the same thing with Frontlines by loaning at credits/exchange for the period, but I probably still wouldn't have made it (hey I know that I a horrible player and that I depend heavily on support (yet I never call for artillery and never as much as called for LT, MT, HT, TD or anything either - I just say I can't hold the location I am in or I can't beat 5 tanks by myself and hope they look at the map to see the situation).

To say a Marine is whiny because they mention their service is wrong.

Some have mentioned the lopsidedness of the even

In regards to research your own tier viii american/brit tank.  I doubt those who don't have VIII will somehow find a way to speed up their moving up in the tiers.  I tried going with a German Lt to MT to HT and I made it to IV.  I have a token to have free research on a Tier VI tank but I can't decide which one so not just going to throw away that valuable reward without researching.   I know this isn't what WoT would like to hear, but I am not sure I will buy items will real money.  850 gold coins doesn't help you get a Tier VIII either (as far as I can remember, I do not have the store/tech tree up at this moment to see how much gold but I know I don't have it) and since this game is past 5 years I try not to buy into MMO's/Multiplayer as that money could be used on something I will have after the game servers are finally turned off - okay this doesn't make sense to me either, essentially I don't want to pay real money to buy my way up in the game as it still will not make me a better player, just a lousy player in a fancy high level tank that doesn't even move a foot before showing you were destroyed - okay not exactly that but you understand I hope what trying to say here.

Sidenote:  While I buy Paradox's massively intense and rule intensive strategy games (Stellaris, Europa Universalis, Crusader Kings II and so on) I will not buy their DLC until it is about 70% off, which means I have to wait for huge sales.  Many things they make as DLC should be things already in the game.  Crusader King II for example it is over I think $150 for the entire dlc collection (yes even music soundtracks and historical background on the DLC).  However I will have these games for as long as they work.

In response to Altwar (Major) comment, while already discussed I just think about the larger community as a whole, not just me.  I can't be the only new person to join the game in the last 1-2 months.  Over at STO and NW they either will scale your vehicle up to be like a ship of equal quality to those who have met the requirements, nw they do mostly the same, but if you only have 1 phaser bank, you still have just 1 just they scale it to match the recommended or some sort of level.   I don't agree nor disagree with this action by them and once again to assure anyone reading I am not promoting these games.  For most events in STO I know usually you need to be Level 50 or 60 (60 is cap) to be effective but they will allow you to play at level 10 or higher in some of the events, so you do get chances and lvl 10 takes about maybe 2 days at most, however much longerrrrr to 60.  Anyhow.

In terms of the 2 sides, I just went American since I am an American.  However was some of their thinking, that people might, even Americans, join the British side just for fun (since they aren't sending your betrayal to Trumps list of people to attack on Twitter - just kidding).  Also chance that a player has to pick one side based on whether they have any VIII British or American tanks.  I would love to see events where it is country a tanks vs country b tanks, USA vs England, Germany vs Sweden, you can only use a tank from the nation you pick.  Or make it random and you select the vehicles for each country you want to use, and then you are randomly assigned to a country and the tank you selected then is used, but probably way to difficult to implement.

_EXO #77 Posted Jul 07 2019 - 07:50

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 9297 battles

View PostRHeadshot, on Jun 24 2019 - 17:13, said:

Nope.  Not playing your idiotic games with codes.

View Postomi5cron, on Jun 24 2019 - 17:15, said:

codes...sigh...

edit;yes i realize a SIDE must be picked.can you at least call THIS type a different name? the word "code" is really starting to make me puke!

You do realize that it's not mandatory that you put in codes. It takes more effort to cry about it and post here than it does to just put them in. So as a solution I recommend you just don't put in the code and also don't whine about it here and you can save you any everyone else a lot of time and effort.

VooDooKobra #78 Posted Jul 07 2019 - 08:06

Major

• Players
  • 9861 battles
  • [MOVE] MOVE

View PostSgtBigPork, on Jun 29 2019 - 13:23, said:

Instead of putting all this time and effort into these 'events', blueprints, tokens, etc.  How about just improving and adding more and better maps.  I think that would be of use to EVERYBODY.  I do not have the time to figure out how to use all these stupid things.  Just make the damn game play better. 

and we cant have both why?

MisterLeeD #79 Posted Jul 07 2019 - 18:44

Sergeant

• Players
  • 62629 battles
  • [REJEX] REJEX
Sooo who is going to win the suspense is killing me?

omi5cron #80 Posted Jul 07 2019 - 21:02

Major

• Players
  • 23492 battles
i was the moron who picked by looking at the picture and NOT reading.i see the cromwell....hell YEA im all ver that...THEN i read and find out its tier 8 tanks.god i keep forgetting to read EVERYTHING...its always the reading that will help.(boy if it HAD been tier 6,my cromwell would have added mucho damage tanks to the tally.)

Also tagged with KRZY, 4th, July, missions, Events

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users