Did not get reserve stock, for real this time lol.

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Harvester_0f_Sorrow #1 Posted Jun 24 2019 - 22:38

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 26376 battles
  • [FATE] FATE

Ok so I see the 750k reserve stock and look at my credits because last time I figured out you have to play a game and then you get it lol. I had 2.4 mil ish and after my first game of the day it only went up 3k. I played several more games and still haven't received it. I am only up 200k now. 2.6 mil ish.

Anybody else check to see if they actually got there reserve stock?

Attached Files

• Attached File   shot_016 (800x437).jpg   264.79K

PotatoLegend99 #2 Posted Jun 24 2019 - 23:04

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 35388 battles
  • [NEWBI] NEWBI
Every Monday when you log in for the first time a box should appear telling you how many credits are in your reserve stock and that amount is dispersed to your account after one game. It will also show in your notifications tab:

Reserve Stock is open!
Credits earned: 538,800.
New accumulation cycle started.

You're not automatically given 750k credits every week just because you have a premium account. You're only given 10% of however many credits you made for that week up to a cap of 750k. In my case I only earned 5.38 mil credits and accumulated 538k credits in my vault.

Edited by PotatoLegend99, Jun 24 2019 - 23:13.

Harvester_0f_Sorrow #3 Posted Jun 24 2019 - 23:30

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 26376 battles
  • [FATE] FATE

View PostPotatoLegend99, on Jun 24 2019 - 14:04, said:

Every Monday when you log in for the first time a box should appear telling you how many credits are in your reserve stock and that amount is dispersed to your account after one game. It will also show in your notifications tab:

Reserve Stock is open!
Credits earned: 538,800.
New accumulation cycle started.

You're not automatically given 750k credits every week just because you have a premium account. You're only given 10% of however many credits you made for that week up to a cap of 750k. In my case I only earned 5.38 mil credits and accumulated 538k credits in my vault.

Thanks for the response but I know all of this from the last time, like I said in my post. I did get the notification saying I am getting 750k and like I said I looked at my credits which was 2.4 mil. After my first battle it only increased 3k lol.

Harvester_0f_Sorrow #4 Posted Jun 24 2019 - 23:34

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 26376 battles
  • [FATE] FATE

I guess I need to make a ticket but I do not have pics like last time. Last time / week maybe I thought I didn't get it and made a thread but after my first battle I did receive my reserve stock. Not this time though and didn't take any screenshots because I thought it would work like last time. SIGH

Projectile_Misfired #5 Posted Jun 24 2019 - 23:37

Major

• Players
  • 37752 battles

View PostHarvester_0f_Sorrow, on Jun 24 2019 - 21:38, said:

Ok so I see the 750k reserve stock and look at my credits because last time I figured out you have to play a game and then you get it lol. I had 2.4 mil ish and after my first game of the day it only went up 3k. I played several more games and still haven't received it. I am only up 200k now. 2.6 mil ish.

Anybody else check to see if they actually got there reserve stock?

First, a few questions. Then, I'll make a suggestion for next week.

1. Do you have a Premium Account?
    • I know, but it's something that HAS to be asked.
  2. How much did you actually accumulate during the week? 
    • Your personal 'reserve stock' is based on the amount of 'gross' credits you made during the week.
    • Only 10% goes into the 'stock' each game and it's capped at 750k. So, if you grossed at least 7.5 million credits, your 'stock' should have actually been 750k.
  3. You many games is that 'several' that you made 200k in? And, is that 200k 'net' or 'gross'?

So, next week, try to remember to do this:

• First, log onto the forums (doesn't matter which section as long as it's the forums)
  • In the upper right corner of the forum web page, click your name (this will expand a drop-down that has each of the main games listed)
  • Click on the "WORLD OF TANKS" words (this will take you to your 'WoT homepage';)
  • Now, while leaving that web page alone, log into WoT
  • Take a screenshot of t you 'reserve stock'
  • Now, compare the in-game credits to the amount of credits listed on your 'WoT homepage'
  • If they are the same
    • log out* and back in again or play a game to trigger your in-game credits to update
      • *logging out will remove your in-game access to the amount of 'reserve stock' you earned so you may want to write it down for quicker access instead of having to view your screenshot
      • if you play a game to trigger the update, you can scroll up through your "notifications" to see what the value was
    • re-compare your in-game and 'homepage' values, adjusting for the amount you may have earned/lost if you played a game
  • If they are different, subtract the 'homepage' value from the in-game value (the result should be your 'reserve stock';)

If you're still having issues, take screenshots of your 'homepage' and of your garage (after your attempt to trigger the update) and send that in to Customer Service.

Harvester_0f_Sorrow #6 Posted Jun 24 2019 - 23:51

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 26376 battles
  • [FATE] FATE
I added a screenshot of it showing the 750 in the notifications. And yes I do have prem account.

Edited by Harvester_0f_Sorrow, Jun 24 2019 - 23:52.

Projectile_Misfired #7 Posted Jun 25 2019 - 00:00

Major

• Players
  • 37752 battles

View PostHarvester_0f_Sorrow, on Jun 24 2019 - 22:51, said:

I added a screenshot of it showing the 750 in the notifications. And yes I do have prem account.

Thank you for that.

And, great job on earning the full 750k. I've only been able to make it to 400k, at most. But, I also haven't been playing as much lately.

As for your issue, maybe you could still submit a ticket to Customer Support and request they review your credit balances from Sunday to Monday. They should be able to tell you what you had prior to logging in to get your 'reserve stock' and whether or not it actually did get applied. It's possible that you logged off on Sunday night with only 1.7 mil credits.

If it didn't get applied, ask them to review the previous weeks also. Just to make sure you got everything you earned.

Harvester_0f_Sorrow #8 Posted Jun 25 2019 - 00:03

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 26376 battles
  • [FATE] FATE

View PostProjectile_Misfired, on Jun 24 2019 - 15:00, said:

Thank you for that.

And, great job on earning the full 750k. I've only been able to make it to 400k, at most. But, I also haven't been playing as much lately.

As for your issue, maybe you could still submit a ticket to Customer Support and request they review your credit balances from Sunday to Monday. They should be able to tell you what you had prior to logging in to get your 'reserve stock' and whether or not it actually did get applied. It's possible that you logged off on Sunday night with only 1.7 mil credits.

If it didn't get applied, ask them to review the previous weeks also. Just to make sure you got everything you earned.

Yes hopefully I will get my money lol. And I am disabled so I play a fair bit, cant do much else bro. Later

Harvester_0f_Sorrow #9 Posted Jun 25 2019 - 23:00

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 26376 battles
  • [FATE] FATE

Pretty much as useless as I thought. I was asking what my balance was on the 23rd and this is one of my responses. Apparently they cannot give me that information lol. I did not once ask about last week and this person tells me I did receive my credits last week. After replying 3 times I now need to take screen shots on sundays because I am sure I did not get my credits this week. I really wish I could turn this crap off.

Hello Harvester_0f_Sorrow,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Rechecking your records, we see that you received 750,000 Credits last week from the piggy bank automatically:

2019-06-17 20:25:01 (2019-06-17 13:25:01)

Projectile_Misfired #10 Posted Jun 25 2019 - 23:36

Major

• Players
  • 37752 battles

View PostHarvester_0f_Sorrow, on Jun 25 2019 - 22:00, said:

Pretty much as useless as I thought. I was asking what my balance was on the 23rd and this is one of my responses. Apparently they cannot give me that information lol. I did not once ask about last week and this person tells me I did receive my credits last week. After replying 3 times I now need to take screen shots on sundays because I am sure I did not get my credits this week. I really wish I could turn this crap off.

Hello Harvester_0f_Sorrow,
Thanks for getting back to us.
Rechecking your records, we see that you received 750,000 Credits last week from the piggy bank automatically:

2019-06-17 20:25:01 (2019-06-17 13:25:01)

Well, hopefully it'll work out for you.

But, if you can remember to do what I mentioned above BEFORE the first time you log in on a Monday, that should help you out a bit.

I verified it yesterday by doing those steps. As soon as I logged into the game, the credits had been auto-applied. I didn't have to play a game or re-login. And, comparing my 'new' in-game credit total to my 'homepage' credit total, the difference was that amount from my 'reserve stock'.

Good luck and Happy Hunting!

Harvester_0f_Sorrow #11 Posted Jun 26 2019 - 00:31

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 26376 battles
  • [FATE] FATE
Will do man, thanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users