Camo issue with one tank

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Charleader #1 Posted Jun 25 2019 - 20:32

Sergeant

• Players
  • 30008 battles

So, I stopped playing for about two years and still don't quite get a lot of the new features, like camo, but this has to be a bug.

My panther (regular old t7 medium) will not remember the camo I put on it. It routinely would go back to no paint after a battle and none of my other tanks have this problem. I put that stupid Ad Astra skin on it, and now it always reverts to that after I repaint it with something. I feel like I spent gold on painting this tank a few years ago--where's that? Why is this only happening with this one tank?

Have fun brainstorming.

Insanefriend #2 Posted Jun 25 2019 - 20:55

Captain

• Players
  • 45815 battles
Have any mods?

heavymetal1967 #3 Posted Jun 25 2019 - 21:12

Major

• Players
  • 71919 battles
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO

OP there are two menus for camo - custom style and preset style.  And they are separate.

If you don't clear and save from one tab that camo will remain there even if you apply new camo on the other tab. 

Guessing your new skin/camo involved the custom style menu.  Also guessing you still have Ad Astra still saved and it's going back to that for some reason.

If this is the case then...

OP go to PRESET STYLE under exterior and make sure the Ad Astra is removed.  Check all three seasons.  Once it's removed "apply and exit".  

Then go back to custom style click "apply and exit".   You shouldn't have to apply your camo, etc... as they should be there waiting, but if for some reason it's not reapply them then click "apply and exit".

This will take that tank off of presets and lock it to custom style.

Good luck.

Charleader #4 Posted Jun 28 2019 - 23:32

Sergeant

• Players
  • 30008 battles
Alas, nope. I removed it from all three, then added new paint and sure enough...still Ad Astra. Again, this only happens on one tank.

Mad_Dog_Seabee #5 Posted Jun 28 2019 - 23:37

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14996 battles
  • [-RG--] -RG--
Sounds like you should bring up a support ticket.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users