Can we undo some of the nerfs the poor hellcat received

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

aRandomSloth #1 Posted Jun 25 2019 - 23:28

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 4858 battles
I understand why the hellcat was nerfed let's face it needed it back then, it was just beyond broken. Now however the poor tank has been neutered way to much, the gun on it is completely unreliable beyond belief you can fully aim down and it will still miss, it has an incredibly poor turret rotation, no armour, open hatch, and it backs up slower than a T95. I'm not asking to rebuff the tank to ridiculous levels all I'm asking is to buff the gun accuracy and increase the speed of the reverse to reasonable levels that way it can use it's speed as a defense if it's caught out in the open.

Edited by aRandomSloth, Jun 25 2019 - 23:30.

tod914 #2 Posted Jun 25 2019 - 23:32

Major

• Players
  • 63880 battles
Undo some of that terrain resistance.  If it got back it's reverse speed, I'd be quite happy.

Harvester_0f_Sorrow #3 Posted Jun 25 2019 - 23:51

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 26376 battles
  • [FATE] FATE
traverse is terrible same with turret

DVK9 #4 Posted Jun 25 2019 - 23:52

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 25830 battles
  • [-TX-] -TX-

the lower tier tanks seem to have been forgotten in the nerf/buff cycles.

It was a true shame that not only did the Hellkitty get nerfed but you nerfed it so much that you really need to drop it a tier ot 2.

VonWeber #5 Posted Jun 26 2019 - 00:46

Sergeant

• Players
  • 9922 battles

:B Yup, you're 100% right, I couldn't agree more.

It will never happen.

CourageConquers3_37AR #6 Posted Jul 01 2019 - 18:20

Private

• -Players-
  • 15468 battles

BuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerf

Hey I have an idea.....let's just give it the actual characteristics it had in real life, and leave it alone.  Same with EVERY SINGLE real life tank in the game.  Let's try that, huh?

As currently presented, the Hellcat is HORRIBLE.  The gun and gun handling are wrong, the mobility is wrong, the armor and camo are about right.

Edited by CourageConquers3_37AR, Jul 01 2019 - 18:21.

Slatherer #7 Posted Jul 01 2019 - 18:58

Major

• Players
  • 35574 battles

View PostCourageConquers3_37AR, on Jul 01 2019 - 09:20, said:

BuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerfBuffNerf

Hey I have an idea.....let's just give it the actual characteristics it had in real life, and leave it alone.  Same with EVERY SINGLE real life tank in the game.  Let's try that, huh?

As currently presented, the Hellcat is HORRIBLE.  The gun and gun handling are wrong, the mobility is wrong, the armor and camo are about right.

You would have to make the maps as big or bigger than Frontline maps to accommodate.  Time would also have to increase.

That just would cause lost revenue for wargaming.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users