Jump to content


Fire Trail: Regulations Q & A


  • Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

MisterBlister #61 Posted Jul 22 2019 - 14:01

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 40927 battles
  • 27
  • Member since:
    06-10-2013

View PostZarstone, on Jul 20 2019 - 23:10, said:

AN ENTIRE [edited]...TELL ME HOW YOU CAN WIN POINTS IF DONT HAVE A CLAN ??..... IF YOUR FKNG CLAN DONT LET YOU PLAY ON BATTLES .... WHAT CAN YOU DO?

 

Well, you can start your clan for starters, also you can get good enough so that your clan wants you in his games, HERE IS WHAT YOU CAN DO.

 

On the other hand, just whining does'nt work



MisterBlister #62 Posted Jul 22 2019 - 14:02

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 40927 battles
  • 27
  • Member since:
    06-10-2013
position 950ish and got my bonds this morning - Yay !

LpBronco #63 Posted Jul 22 2019 - 21:41

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 54469 battles
  • 3,064
  • [TG] TG
  • Member since:
    11-19-2010
Yep, have arrived. Most appreciated.

__ZERO_ORIGIN__ #64 Posted Jul 28 2019 - 07:01

    Private

  • Players
  • 24987 battles
  • 6
  • Member since:
    11-26-2012

Sooo, when is auction starting again?



Avalon304 #65 Posted Jul 28 2019 - 07:12

    Major

  • Players
  • 26421 battles
  • 12,046
  • [Y0RHA] Y0RHA
  • Member since:
    09-04-2012

View Post__ZERO_ORIGIN__, on Jul 27 2019 - 23:01, said:

Sooo, when is auction starting again?

 

It already has. It started right after the campaign ended.



__ZERO_ORIGIN__ #66 Posted Jul 30 2019 - 02:38

    Private

  • Players
  • 24987 battles
  • 6
  • Member since:
    11-26-2012

View PostAvalon304, on Jul 28 2019 - 06:12, said:

 

It already has. It started right after the campaign ended.

not sure where the auction happens, do you happen to have a link? thanks

 

Edit: err so I saw a post saying to go to the global map and there should be a link there or something, but I don't see it :/

 


Edited by __ZERO_ORIGIN__, Jul 30 2019 - 02:56.


Avalon304 #67 Posted Jul 30 2019 - 03:00

    Major

  • Players
  • 26421 battles
  • 12,046
  • [Y0RHA] Y0RHA
  • Member since:
    09-04-2012

View Post__ZERO_ORIGIN__, on Jul 29 2019 - 18:38, said:

not sure where the auction happens, do you happen to have a link? thanks

 

Edit: err so I saw a post saying to go to the global map and there should be a link there or something, but I don't see it :/

 

 

Go into the game and click on 'Clan' int he garage, then in the bottom right there should be a thing that says Fire Trail, its probably in there.



__ZERO_ORIGIN__ #68 Posted Jul 30 2019 - 03:53

    Private

  • Players
  • 24987 battles
  • 6
  • Member since:
    11-26-2012

View PostAvalon304, on Jul 30 2019 - 02:00, said:

 

Go into the game and click on 'Clan' int he garage, then in the bottom right there should be a thing that says Fire Trail, its probably in there.

 

I see it! Thank you Avalon!!!






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users