hey wake up and fix WN matchmaking

7 replies to this topic

DJA1965 #1 Posted Jun 27 2019 - 02:54

Private

• -Players-
  • 55221 battles
  • [T57] T57
Maybe you guys at wargaming need to wake up a bit and fix MM. Everybody complained for years and you said you fixed it. Its not fixed. Not getting into 2 or 3 tier higher games every match is fixed but the winning streaks compared to the losing streaks is utterly horrible. I know you probably heard this a million times but here is a million and 1. Fix this [edited]. People in my clan are getting tired of it. Try to at least do your best at matching even teams with WN8. You made it through the first step of doing a fairly good job at matching tank tiers and types but to have a blue and purple team on one side and a red and orange team on the other side is seriously stupid. We all know its a business. Fix this crapand we are all glad to pay money, fix it not and you will be losing many players soon, I guarantee it. 

Hellsfog #2 Posted Jun 27 2019 - 03:10

Major

• Players
  • 37799 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN

View PostDJA1965, on Jun 26 2019 - 20:54, said:

Maybe you guys at wargaming need to wake up a bit and fix MM. Everybody complained for years and you said you fixed it. Its not fixed. Not getting into 2 or 3 tier higher games every match is fixed but the winning streaks compared to the losing streaks is utterly horrible. I know you probably heard this a million times but here is a million and 1. Fix this [edited]. People in my clan are getting tired of it. Try to at least do your best at matching even teams with WN8. You made it through the first step of doing a fairly good job at matching tank tiers and types but to have a blue and purple team on one side and a red and orange team on the other side is seriously stupid. We all know its a business. Fix this crapand we are all glad to pay money, fix it not and you will be losing many players soon, I guarantee it. 

First, nobody sees 3 tiers higher and hasn't for a long time. Second, your post makes you sound like a child having a temper tantrum. Third, the rest of your post isn't worth discussing. Search the forum for the sbmm thread by Neatoman for all the reasons why. He's flogged the subject to death with actual math. For example, this one http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/605684-can-someone-explain-how-rigging-or-sbmm-is-affected-by-this/#topmost or any of the other threads in which he has posted on this topic. Fourth, WoT has been losing many players soontm since 2011. 

VooDooKobra #3 Posted Jun 27 2019 - 03:31

Major

• Players
  • 9813 battles
  • [MOVE] MOVE
OP you have to realize as well WN8 is not a wargaming stat, why would they balance their game based on a third party stat?

The_Iron_Bullet #4 Posted Jun 27 2019 - 03:49

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 18942 battles
  • [WONKA] WONKA

View PostDJA1965, on Jun 26 2019 - 20:54, said:

You only see the complainers on the forums about losing streaks. Who was the last guy to post about his winning streak?? If you took everyones daily session WR and averaged it, it would be 50%.

GeorgePreddy #5 Posted Jun 27 2019 - 04:33

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

This is what WG has to say about SBMM in any of its forms...

You have reached Wargaming Customer Support.

Thank you for sharing to us your concern. We are always here to aid you.

The addition of skill-based conditions to the matchmaking equation would disrupt the very idea behind Random Battles. Although the mode has rules, there is an element of randomness to each battle, and the thrill that comes with it is what we all love about Random Battles. Everyone gets a chance to become a hero, to prove their worth playing against people with different battle histories. It wouldn’t be possible with skill-based matchmaking.

If you have any other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

For more information please visit our Player Support Page.

Have a great day!

As you can see, WG is diametrically opposed to using any kind of metric to rig player skill into team making.  Thank goodness !!

xrays_ #6 Posted Jun 27 2019 - 05:33

Major

• Players
  • 51818 battles

View PostThe_Iron_Bullet, on Jun 26 2019 - 21:49, said:

You only see the complainers on the forums about losing streaks. Who was the last guy to post about his winning streak??

I can't believe I only won 75% of my games today! Arrrrgh...

Happy?

x.

Sokkies_1 #7 Posted Jun 27 2019 - 19:19

Private

• -Players-
  • 18188 battles
  • [SADD] SADD

View PostHellsfog, on Jun 27 2019 - 03:10, said:

First, nobody sees 3 tiers higher and hasn't for a long time. Second, your post makes you sound like a child having a temper tantrum. Third, the rest of your post isn't worth discussing. Search the forum for the sbmm thread by Neatoman for all the reasons why. He's flogged the subject to death with actual math. For example, this one http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/605684-can-someone-explain-how-rigging-or-sbmm-is-affected-by-this/#topmost or any of the other threads in which he has posted on this topic. Fourth, WoT has been losing many players soontm since 2011. 

Hellsfog maybe you are allso one who pay to win you are allso part of wargaming corrupt team. Thats one reason why i left na server its all about what clan you are in and how many money you pay to that monkeys at wargaming. On the eu i dont belong to any clans and my personal rating are over 7000 with only 5000 battles where at the na its 4500 after 16000 battles.

diego999 #8 Posted Jun 27 2019 - 20:57

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 35603 battles
  • [ACA-T] ACA-T

View PostSokkies_1, on Jun 27 2019 - 15:19, said:

Hellsfog maybe you are allso one who pay to win you are allso part of wargaming corrupt team. Thats one reason why i left na server its all about what clan you are in and how many money you pay to that monkeys at wargaming. On the eu i dont belong to any clans and my personal rating are over 7000 with only 5000 battles where at the na its 4500 after 16000 battles.

EU server is owned by the same wargaming monkeys. You understand that, right?

Reply to this topic

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users