Absolutely no Info on screen, "V" key does not work, no mods.

Glitch

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

hmm_mm #1 Posted Jun 27 2019 - 04:55

Private

• -Players-
  • 761 battles

Hello all! So recently I have encountered a glitch in the game, in which all information on the screen disappears, such as the minimap is all black, the tank info screen is black, and each tank has no info. Shift works for arty, and I can move and fire, but there is no reticle and accuracy indicator. V just toggles the blank boxes on and off. This just renders me completely useless, as I cannot accurately fire upon tanks and cannot see them. 

BTW I do not use mods or any other type of thing to augment the game. 

I would put an image up but it is 2.1 MB and 4x the max image upload thing. 

Edit: Image Link https://imgur.com/a/mwWLs5X

Edited by hmm_mm, Jun 27 2019 - 05:38.

The_Boz #2 Posted Jun 27 2019 - 05:03

Captain

• Players
  • 9705 battles

View Posthmm_mm, on Jun 26 2019 - 19:55, said:

Hello all! So recently I have encountered a glitch in the game, in which all information on the screen disappears, such as the minimap is all black, the tank info screen is black, and each tank has no info. Shift works for arty, and I can move and fire, but there is no reticle and accuracy indicator. V just toggles the blank boxes on and off. This just renders me completely useless, as I cannot accurately fire upon tanks and cannot see them.

BTW I do not use mods or any other type of thing to augment the game.

I would put an image up but it is 2.1 MB and 4x the max image upload thing.

Huh? You can upload pic to serving website like Imgur and just link it on your poast...

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=kj8UXcmSIpnJtQbviamoAQ&q=pic+upload+website&oq=pic+upload+website&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0.3831.9040..9188...0.0..0.107.1719.14j4......0....1..gws-wiz.....0..0i10j0i22i30j0i22i10i30.YbA1UQxmOzE

GeorgePreddy #3 Posted Jun 27 2019 - 05:17

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

GPU going bad, maybe.

KatzeWolf #4 Posted Jun 27 2019 - 05:18

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 30 battles
Try and repair your game files, there is an option somewhere in the launcher.

Projectile_Misfired #5 Posted Jun 27 2019 - 11:03

Major

• Players
  • 38759 battles

OP, it would be helpful if you posted some additional information, such as:

• System info (most specifically your GPU)
  • HD or SD client
  • Graphic settings
  • FPS and Ping

It could be a number of different things or possibly a combination of them causing your issue. And, the additional info will allow the community to provide more detailed help without having to guess what could be causing it.

hmm_mm #6 Posted Jun 27 2019 - 16:54

Private

• -Players-
  • 761 battles

View PostProjectile_Misfired, on Jun 27 2019 - 11:03, said:

OP, it would be helpful if you posted some additional information, such as:

• System info (most specifically your GPU)
  • HD or SD client
  • Graphic settings
  • FPS and Ping

It could be a number of different things or possibly a combination of them causing your issue. And, the additional info will allow the community to provide more detailed help without having to guess what could be causing it.

Sure, sorry. 

Gpu: Intel Iris Graphics 6100 1536 MB

HD or SD: I don't know. 

Graphics: Minimal

FPS & Ping: Normally around like 30 FPS and 200 ms ping. 

btw I am playing on a 2015 Macbook Pro

Projectile_Misfired #7 Posted Jun 27 2019 - 22:10

Major

• Players
  • 38759 battles

View Posthmm_mm, on Jun 27 2019 - 15:54, said:

Sure, sorry. 

Gpu: Intel Iris Graphics 6100 1536 MB

HD or SD: I don't know. 

Graphics: Minimal

FPS & Ping: Normally around like 30 FPS and 200 ms ping. 

btw I am playing on a 2015 Macbook Pro

I'm thinking we may have isolated the culprit to your issues. 

Unfortunately, I don't use Macbook, so I can't even begin to tell you where to start looking (except maybe to get a new computer).

If someone else who plays on a Mac can tell you where to look, that would be great. But, other than waiting for someone here to respond, I suggest you submit a support ticket to Customer Support. 

Make sure you include the screenshot so they understand what's happening. And, most importantly, remember to let them know that you're using a Macbook. It may take a few hours, or maybe even a day, but they should be able to instruct you as to what to do to fix it.

Good luck and Happy Hunting!

hmm_mm #8 Posted Jun 28 2019 - 06:33

Private

• -Players-
  • 761 battles

View PostProjectile_Misfired, on Jun 27 2019 - 22:10, said:

I'm thinking we may have isolated the culprit to your issues. 

Unfortunately, I don't use Macbook, so I can't even begin to tell you where to start looking (except maybe to get a new computer).

If someone else who plays on a Mac can tell you where to look, that would be great. But, other than waiting for someone here to respond, I suggest you submit a support ticket to Customer Support. 

Make sure you include the screenshot so they understand what's happening. And, most importantly, remember to let them know that you're using a Macbook. It may take a few hours, or maybe even a day, but they should be able to instruct you as to what to do to fix it.

Good luck and Happy Hunting!

Oh well, in any way it doesn't happen that often, only twice so far, but thank you and Happy Hunting to you!

btw for some reason i am dumb and can't find out how to submit a ticket, even when googling answers. 

Edited by hmm_mm, Jun 28 2019 - 06:34.

Projectile_Misfired #9 Posted Jun 28 2019 - 10:40

Major

• Players
  • 38759 battles

View Posthmm_mm, on Jun 28 2019 - 05:33, said:

Oh well, in any way it doesn't happen that often, only twice so far, but thank you and Happy Hunting to you!

btw for some reason i am dumb and can't find out how to submit a ticket, even when googling answers. 

At the top of this page, click "Player Support" (or do the Mac equivalent of a Windows 'right-click' to get the sub-menu and open it on a separate tab).

Then, in the top right of that page, click "MY TICKETS".

Somewhere on that next page is a "CONTACT SUPPORT" button. Click it.

After that, all I can say is "Good luck" on navigating through the options to "narrow down" your issues into the correct "topic".

But, eventually, you will get to the option to start adding in comments and attaching files. It should have the option to 'submit' your issue.

Also tagged with Glitch

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users