[ST] British Light Tanks

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

cloudwalkr #61 Posted Aug 07 2019 - 02:01

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 56243 battles

View PostHellsfog, on Jul 26 2019 - 04:01, said:

and then selling boosts to offset the increase after players have put in the time grinding. 

View Posttod914, on Jul 30 2019 - 03:45, said:

Don't forget crew books now ;)

what's that other company that loves to do stuff like this and then call it 'player choice'...oh yeah it's EA.  The most hated company in gaming right now

its only going to get worse from here in my opinion.

yruputin #62 Posted Aug 07 2019 - 04:26

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 30674 battles
  • [HOR] HOR
wg is being a bunch of fools:B

USMC_Metalmasher #63 Posted Aug 11 2019 - 12:35

Corporal

• Players
  • 37500 battles
  • [ALERT] ALERT
What in the actual F@%K was Wargaming thinking when they put these British scouts in the game? There is nothing unique or useful about these scouts. They aren't the fastest, they don't have good alpha, DPM, camo is ok, but makes no difference with the OP French wheeled vehicles spotting everything on the map and moving too fast to get shot. Not sure how this iteration of the British scouts made it thru the test servers. DO SOMETHING TO THE BRITISH SCOUT AND NERF THE HELL OUT OF THESE FRENCH WHEELED SCOUTS> RUINING THE GAME!

TheMadPizzler #64 Posted Aug 12 2019 - 02:46

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 43852 battles
  • [JARHD] JARHD

I'm trying to understand the message WG is trying to send me.   WG announces a new line, and in the description WG describes them as: "... high concealment rate, good view range and impressive alpha damage for their class."    However, one can quickly compare those categories in game with preexisting LTs and learn immediately that this description is false (dare I say a lie?).  OK, OK.    So, I'm getting the message that WG is lying to me and trying to push a crappy line of tanks.  Got it.     ....and then...      but wait....    There's a new premium LT to go with the new line that clearly doesn't suffer from all the debilitating handicaps possessed by the tech-tree line.

I'm just very confused.    You rollout a substandard tank line (at your option), lie about how substandard it is (knowing that we can identify WG spin as crap immediately).... and then ready a premium LT that doesn't have the same substandard problems WG created in the 'grind-line'.    Does this mean that I should look at WG as an actual antagonist to this game?  Or should I believe WG is just very confused and doesn't know what's going on with its own production?  Or maybe it means WG thinks I'm really dumb?   

What exactly is the message I should take away from this patch?

Edited by TheMadPizzler, Aug 12 2019 - 03:01.

ArcticTankHunter #65 Posted Aug 12 2019 - 20:39

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 16638 battles
  • [OSU-V] OSU-V

Manticore needs to be doing 420 damage like Leopard 1.

HE also needs to be like all British tanks. 500 damage and 105 pen.

If you are going to make it slow, make it do more damage per shot. If you going to make it do weaker damage, then give it RoF and increase top speed.

Edited by ArcticTankHunter, Aug 12 2019 - 20:42.

Lord_Magus #66 Posted Aug 24 2019 - 06:37

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 325 battles

View PostArcticTankHunter, on Aug 12 2019 - 20:39, said:

Manticore needs to be doing 420 damage like Leopard 1.

HE also needs to be like all British tanks. 500 damage and 105 pen.

If you are going to make it slow, make it do more damage per shot. If you going to make it do weaker damage, then give it RoF and increase top speed.

Honestly I'd suggest 420 alpha and a 3 round autoloader, but with a long interclip reload so that the DPM stays at about its current state. So the Manticore would still have horrible DPM but get really nice burst damage.

And add a 3rd crewman because only 2 crew means each crewman needs a huge number of skills to be competitive against other tier 10s. If the ELC EVEN 90 can have TARDIS functions to fit a 3rd crewman then the Manticore can too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users