CTD (Crash to desktop) randomly during loading screens

Bugs crash error

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

lolz_man #1 Posted Jun 29 2019 - 06:17

Private

• -Players-
  • 5270 battles

So recently I've come back to the game after 7 months, downloaded all the new patches and tried to play a few games... every time I try to play a game the game window closes and stops running with no error/crash report or notification. This Usually only happens during loading screens *RANDOMLY* it sometimes happens when loading into a game, garage or generally loading pages like Campaign stuff. If it happens in a match... rerunning the application loads me back into the middle of the loading as if nothing happened. I tried to look up the issue but most players experienced this in the past and have been fixed. I am currently not running any mods and this has only been a recent issue, I tried redownload and cache checks but nothing has so far worked. 

I AM RUNNING--> Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5 GHZ with a NVidia Geforce Gtx TITAN X graphics card

bad_73 #2 Posted Jun 29 2019 - 06:50

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 1574 battles
Use ccleaner and delete the wg folder in %appdata%  before reinstall.If doesnt work then roll back a few vid drivers or update current one.Thats about all you can try..Ctds are a staple randomly picking on different players.Sometimes,it just takes time.

Edited by bad_73, Jun 29 2019 - 06:51.

lolz_man #3 Posted Jun 30 2019 - 01:53

Private

• -Players-
  • 5270 battles
What I did, I re-installed so that now I have the launcher, lowered some settings and now it only randomly crashes when I start a battle.... But its strange, it shouldn't be a performance issue because I am able to handle it just fine 

Doniya_Antony #4 Posted Aug 02 2019 - 12:19

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
I have the same issue, CTD occurs during loading screens. I was browsing for a solution and found this diamonds rings for cheap page, I’m very thankful for your answer. You explained it in a very good manner. Thank you for this section.

David_richard_stern #5 Posted Sep 26 2019 - 23:24

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
Well, similar to overheating, hardware failure can cause a system to freeze. Downloading and installing a driver update is recommended to find and re-install updates to your device drivers. If your desktop freezes up randomly, it is also useful to check your registry for any faults. Well, thanks for asking this question. Cheers! Women Jacket Collection

Also tagged with Bugs, crash, error

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users