Bugs crash error

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

lolz_man #1 Posted Jun 29 2019 - 06:17

Private

• -Players-
  • 5106 battles
  • [F--H] F--H

So recently I've come back to the game after 7 months, downloaded all the new patches and tried to play a few games... every time I try to play a game the game window closes and stops running with no error/crash report or notification. This Usually only happens during loading screens *RANDOMLY* it sometimes happens when loading into a game, garage or generally loading pages like Campaign stuff. If it happens in a match... rerunning the application loads me back into the middle of the loading as if nothing happened. I tried to look up the issue but most players experienced this in the past and have been fixed. I am currently not running any mods and this has only been a recent issue, I tried redownload and cache checks but nothing has so far worked. 

I AM RUNNING--> Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5 GHZ with a NVidia Geforce Gtx TITAN X graphics card

bad_73 #2 Posted Jun 29 2019 - 06:50

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 1513 battles
Use ccleaner and delete the wg folder in %appdata%  before reinstall.If doesnt work then roll back a few vid drivers or update current one.Thats about all you can try..Ctds are a staple randomly picking on different players.Sometimes,it just takes time.

Edited by bad_73, Jun 29 2019 - 06:51.

lolz_man #3 Posted Jun 30 2019 - 01:53

Private

• -Players-
  • 5106 battles
  • [F--H] F--H
What I did, I re-installed so that now I have the launcher, lowered some settings and now it only randomly crashes when I start a battle.... But its strange, it shouldn't be a performance issue because I am able to handle it just fine 

Doniya_Antony #4 Posted Aug 02 2019 - 12:19

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
I have the same issue, CTD occurs during loading screens. I was browsing for a solution and found this diamonds rings for cheap page, I’m very thankful for your answer. You explained it in a very good manner. Thank you for this section.

Also tagged with Bugs, crash, error

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users