• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

CaptainBussey #21 Posted Jul 07 2019 - 20:21

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 5787 battles
  • [-FKS-] -FKS-

View PostUvBeenTrumped, on Jul 07 2019 - 13:18, said:

If that is the case then playing tier 8-10 would be so much easier because all the higher win8 players are playing seal clubbers. False statements get you nowhere.

Your statements are just as illogical as his, if not more.

cavalry11 #22 Posted Jul 07 2019 - 20:27

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 50193 battles
I think what most players who want sbmm just don't want games where there are no higher skilled players on 1 team and quit a few on other. These invariably lead to huge blowouts.

cavalry11 #23 Posted Jul 07 2019 - 20:27

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 50193 battles
I think what most players who want sbmm just don't want games where there are no higher skilled players on 1 team and quit a few on other. These invariably lead to huge blowouts.

VooDooKobra #24 Posted Jul 07 2019 - 20:30

Major

• Players
  • 10083 battles
  • [MOVE] MOVE

View Postcavalry11, on Jul 07 2019 - 12:27, said:

i think thats what some want but there are those who really want a tiered system where good players dont have to face or be on teams with lesser players, which imo is a bad idea

Flarvin #25 Posted Jul 07 2019 - 20:34

Major

• Players
  • 55072 battles

View Postcavalry11, on Jul 07 2019 - 14:27, said:

Blowouts are not mainly due to skill imbalance. 

Anyone who thinks so is mistaken. 

Blowouts are caused mainly due to Lanchester’s laws. 

bockscar43 #26 Posted Jul 07 2019 - 20:51

Captain

• -Players-
  • 32383 battles
  • [PL1AR] PL1AR
We can complain about or embrace any side, but really folk's it isn't up to us. Wot dictates the rules, therefore the end of discussion. We the base are the monetization of the game and only that. The only time we the base can set the direction wot is to take, is when wot/WG goes public as a stock for sale Co. Otherwise, it what it is...IMHO. 

jst2gr8 #27 Posted Jul 07 2019 - 20:52

Captain

• Players
  • 66273 battles
  • [CRZY] CRZY

View PostCaptainBussey, on Jul 07 2019 - 12:21, said:

Your statements are just as illogical as his, if not more.

You speak of being illogical but fail to see the logic in the statement. So who is really in the wrong here? Try to troll someone that does not have more knowledge in the game.

CaptainBussey #28 Posted Jul 07 2019 - 20:56

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 5787 battles
  • [-FKS-] -FKS-

View PostUvBeenTrumped, on Jul 07 2019 - 13:52, said:

You speak of being illogical but fail to see the logic in the statement. So who is really in the wrong here? Try to troll someone that does not have more knowledge in the game.

Is that all you can do when someone questions your post, call them a troll?

Petty and pathetic.

But it is expected, and a common sociological concept to attack them personally when people say things they cannot possibly substantiate.......

Edited by CaptainBussey, Jul 07 2019 - 20:57.

redjkent #29 Posted Jul 07 2019 - 20:58

Captain

• -Players-
  • 99451 battles
  • [Y2KBB] Y2KBB

View PostWraytl, on Jul 07 2019 - 17:06, said:

I Figure, WG won't balance teams( skill wise), because they would cause those who just bought those expensive premium tanks, to wait minutes to get into a game. Better a whole team suffers letting someone who doesn't even know the map, than to let the poor inexperienced paying customer wait longer to start a game in his new paid tank, than he could in a tank (at a level) he should be playing. Though i also feel if unicoms played unicoms they would quit because it would be a very boring game indeed.

so your saying that people who buy premium tanks have an unfair advantage, give me a break unless spend money on this game it will die, if you dont want to spend money on it then thats on you, dont bring others down because they support the game

jst2gr8 #30 Posted Jul 07 2019 - 21:06

Captain

• Players
  • 66273 battles
  • [CRZY] CRZY

View PostCaptainBussey, on Jul 07 2019 - 12:56, said:

Is that all you can do when someone questions your post, call them a troll?

Petty and pathetic.

But it is expected, and a common sociological concept to attack them personally when people say things they cannot possibly substantiate.......

First off you never questioned anything. You tried to  insult then come back like you are innocent. Leave while you are still above water. 

CaptainBussey #31 Posted Jul 07 2019 - 21:19

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 5787 battles
  • [-FKS-] -FKS-

View PostUvBeenTrumped, on Jul 07 2019 - 13:18, said:

If that is the case then playing tier 8-10 would be so much easier because all the higher win8 players are playing seal clubbers. False statements get you nowhere.

First of all, this is what I responded to.

What I said, "Your statements are just as illogical as his, if not more." is no more insulting than what I outlined in bold. Either you have awfully thin skin, are one of those people who can't handle being spoken to in ways they readily speak to others, or you just have an issue with comprehension. I'm not sure which but it is definitely one or a combination of the three. 

View PostUvBeenTrumped, on Jul 07 2019 - 13:52, said:

Calling someone a troll or referring to them as a troll is one of the most misused terms in an internet forum, and is one of the most common ways to attack a person personally. Instead of addressing the fact that you post things you can in no way substantiate, you attack personally. Anyone with a modicum of sense can see this.

Again I have to point out the fact that you cannot tell the difference between attacking a statement and attacking a poster personally. I have to repeat, you may have an issue with comprehension.

View PostUvBeenTrumped, on Jul 07 2019 - 14:06, said:

First off you never questioned anything. You tried to  insult then come back like you are innocent. Leave while you are still above water. 

Name where I insulted you prior to this post? Do I have to repeat again, or are you finally starting to get it.

Leave while you are above water? What does that even mean? You are so oblivious to the content of your post you are beginning to make yourself look foolish.

Now if you want to discuss the content of your post, by all means lets roll. I'm open to debate, and I don't have a problem being proven wrong.

Otherwise calling people trolls and saying "they better quit while they are above water" do nothing for your argument and make you look juvenile.

Edited by CaptainBussey, Jul 07 2019 - 21:26.

Das_Reaper_1 #32 Posted Jul 07 2019 - 21:34

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 12479 battles
  • [_BK_] _BK_

View PostIronmike11B, on Jul 07 2019 - 12:18, said:

Oh look, another post advocating SBMM. This should go far....

Yes, yet again another thread on a dead horse topic and ....

View PostRedwoodOriginal, on Jul 07 2019 - 13:03, said:

Carry harder!

The same ole come back appears in said thread sooner or later.

Many a times this forum is so fookin boring. Originality is a lost art here it would seem

Flarvin #33 Posted Jul 07 2019 - 21:42

Major

• Players
  • 55072 battles

View PostDas_Reaper_1, on Jul 07 2019 - 15:34, said:

Many a times this forum is so fookin boring. Originality is a lost art here it would seem

You can beat dead horse only a limited number of ways. 

Eventually every possible way will be presented ad nauseam. 

Originality is an art almost foreign to game forums. You are barking up the wrong tree, looking for originality on them. 

jst2gr8 #34 Posted Jul 07 2019 - 22:41

Captain

• Players
  • 66273 battles
  • [CRZY] CRZY

View PostCaptainBussey, on Jul 07 2019 - 13:19, said:

First of all, this is what I responded to.

What I said, "Your statements are just as illogical as his, if not more." is no more insulting than what I outlined in bold. Either you have awfully thin skin, are one of those people who can't handle being spoken to in ways they readily speak to others, or you just have an issue with comprehension. You are too funny but please go ahead.  I'm not sure which but it is definitely one or a combination of the three. Also, seeing how you think my statement was so illogical, please tell me how it was illogical. Do you have a better solution? No, you just come onto forums without a clue of really how to play but tell people they are stupid by using the word "illogical". 

Calling someone a troll or referring to them as a troll You are a troll. Like I just stated(see above comment) is one of the most misused terms in an internet forum, and is one of the most common ways to attack a person personally. Instead of addressing the fact The fact was that op said all the higher rated players are playing lower tiers. Which then I said, "If that is the case then playing tier 8-10 would be so much easier because all the higher win8 players are playing seal clubbers", which is a true statement if all the better players are playing lower tiers. Pretty sad I really had to explain this again. that you post things you can in no way substantiate, you attack personally. Anyone with a modicum of sense can see this.

Again I have to point out the fact that you cannot tell the difference between attacking a statement and attacking a poster personallyAgain, I have to point out that I did not attack the op at any time. I simply said that his accusation of all the higher rated players playing in lower tier games is false.  I have to repeat, you may have an issue with comprehension. I think you are the one with the issues. You read all the words but only want to see or understand what you want. 

Name where I insulted you prior to this post? Do I need to put the definition of illogical or logic here for you or can you look the word up and see the synonyms for it yourself?  Do I have to repeat again, or are you finally starting to get it.

Leave while you are above water? What does that even mean? You are so oblivious to the content of your post you are beginning to make yourself look foolish.

Now if you want to discuss the content of your post, by all means lets roll. I'm open to debate, and I don't have a problem being proven wrong.

Otherwise calling people trolls and saying "they better quit while they are above water" do nothing for your argument and make you look juvenile.

Kids like you always jump back when they try to intervene in something they should just be quiet about. 

When I said, "false statements get you nowhere", I was saying there has to be proof. If that is over your head I am glad that I wrote it down for you. People on this forum always say this or that happens but yet are able to provide any proof of it. So maybe I will word it different next time so you can understand better instead of trying to attack someone by saying they make no sense when in fact what I said made more than perfect sense.

You come on this thread and bring nothing to the table at all, just an attack. Maybe you need to learn how to not only understand how to speak to someone but understand the game before saying anything? 

Seems all below average players have something to say when they are the ones confused.

~~Troll on Trollmiester~~ 

Edited by UvBeenTrumped, Jul 07 2019 - 22:43.

Trakks #35 Posted Jul 08 2019 - 10:35

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 3815 battles

View PostWraytl, on Jul 07 2019 - 17:06, said:

I Figure, WG won't balance teams( skill wise), because they would cause those who just bought those expensive premium tanks, to wait minutes to get into a game. Better a whole team suffers letting someone who doesn't even know the map, than to let the poor inexperienced paying customer wait longer to start a game in his new paid tank, than he could in a tank (at a level) he should be playing. Though i also feel if unicoms played unicoms they would quit because it would be a very boring game indeed.

If unicoms played only unicoms then every game would look like one of Claus Kellerman's Biggest A*hole videos because they'd all be fighting their own teammates to farm the most damage. 

Also tagged with Premium Tanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users