Jump to content


I am sick of this......

gold ammo

  • Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

Kani_Bist #21 Posted Jul 08 2019 - 14:36

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 8467 battles
  • 375
  • Member since:
    08-26-2018

View PostAugustus_Sohn, on Jul 08 2019 - 01:41, said:

Just trying to be a positive voice. Hang in there; we’ve all been there. 

 


Dude.

 

Thank you so much. I just recently found Tru's twitch channel and have learned so much from watching it, I forgot to check for a youtube.

 

You rock!!!!!!



2MOEJOE #22 Posted Jul 08 2019 - 14:38

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 4349 battles
  • 696
  • Member since:
    11-28-2017
I don't have any empathy for you because heavy tanks were useless in the real world even in ww2 for the most part and surely post war and it appears it may be the case in the pixel world now.I suggest running mediums and loading gold  that's all the rage now according to you heavy guys.There are tanks I used to play that are useless now probably best to find another class of tanks.

The_War_Master_2019 #23 Posted Jul 08 2019 - 15:27

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 2019 battles
  • 450
  • Member since:
    04-07-2019

View PostZwinmar, on Jul 08 2019 - 14:20, said:

Don't let them fool you: Most people could pen if they actually aimed, but that is too hard for their pea brains so they would rather just his the 2 key then right click left click.

EXACTLY!!!!! 

 

I load 0 premium shells in all of my tanks, and I do just fine against heavily armored tanks. The only one I struggle with sometimes is the defender 



I_QQ_4_U #24 Posted Jul 08 2019 - 15:33

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 23387 battles
  • 7,309
  • Member since:
    10-17-2016

View PostZwinmar, on Jul 08 2019 - 14:20, said:

Don't let them fool you: Most people could pen if they actually aimed, but that is too hard for their pea brains so they would rather just his the 2 key then right click left click.

 

 

Then I guess his rant is moot then isn't it?



The_War_Master_2019 #25 Posted Jul 08 2019 - 15:38

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 2019 battles
  • 450
  • Member since:
    04-07-2019

View Post2MOEJOE, on Jul 08 2019 - 14:38, said:

I don't have any empathy for you because heavy tanks were useless in the real world even in ww2 for the most part and surely post war and it appears it may be the case in the pixel world now.I suggest running mediums and loading gold  that's all the rage now according to you heavy guys.There are tanks I used to play that are useless now probably best to find another class of tanks.

Seriously? Heavy tanks played a great roll in ww2. They defended Russia, they defended Germany (and did a darn good job doing it), and they often spearheaded attacks. The Tiger 1 alone is a great example of the heavy tank's effect on ww2. Only the Tiger one met its match when better tanks with better guns were developed to challenge it (Comet, Pershing, IS2). Yes Heavy tanks were made obsolete by mbts after ww2



The_War_Master_2019 #26 Posted Jul 08 2019 - 15:45

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 2019 battles
  • 450
  • Member since:
    04-07-2019

View PostOmega_Weapon, on Jul 08 2019 - 10:35, said:


And the invention of better ammunition types is why heavy tanks faded into history. Nothing is indestructible and no tank in this game should be able to drive fearlessly at any opponent it can meet on the battlefield.

That's not what I'm saying. Yes nothing is invincible, but dammit if I'm slow because I have armor I'd like to use it.

 

Better ammo types did not put heavy tanks out of business. Better guns, and medium tanks did. Not to mention the tanks in the screenshots did not have such ammo at their time anyway



2MOEJOE #27 Posted Jul 08 2019 - 15:46

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 4349 battles
  • 696
  • Member since:
    11-28-2017

View PostZwinmar, on Jul 08 2019 - 08:20, said:

Don't let them fool you: Most people could pen if they actually aimed, but that is too hard for their pea brains so they would rather just his the 2 key then right click left click.

If all it took was to just push the 2 key we would all be unicums don't be ridiculous.Anyone that loads HEAT can attest to this.



The_War_Master_2019 #28 Posted Jul 08 2019 - 15:48

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 2019 battles
  • 450
  • Member since:
    04-07-2019

View Postnuclearguy931, on Jul 08 2019 - 08:19, said:


Re-rolling not going the way you thought it would?

Ok. What is the logic of a "reroll"? If one hated the game, deleted the account and left, why on earth would they start a new account, invest $150 in it, and play another 1000 battles and counting? 

 

Did you actually get hit with radioactive material? I would see a doctor



The_War_Master_2019 #29 Posted Jul 08 2019 - 15:49

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 2019 battles
  • 450
  • Member since:
    04-07-2019

View PostEmperorJuliusCaesar, on Jul 08 2019 - 08:25, said:

 

Bull.....[edited].....

 

MIGHT avoid 1 out of 4-5 pens.....

Exactly. Now if someone is slinging gold, then I do everything in battle to kill them



1CU #30 Posted Jul 08 2019 - 15:49

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 2369 battles
  • 4
  • Member since:
    09-02-2017

If an enemy didn't need special ammo to pen you, then who cares? They're just wasting credits.

If an enemy did need special ammo to pen you, why would you expect them not to use it?

 

It's practically mandatory for some vehicles to use special ammo in order to be competitive, especially against higher tiers.



The_War_Master_2019 #31 Posted Jul 08 2019 - 15:51

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 2019 battles
  • 450
  • Member since:
    04-07-2019

View Post2MOEJOE, on Jul 08 2019 - 15:46, said:

If all it took was to just push the 2 key we would all be unicums don't be ridiculous.Anyone that loads HEAT can attest to this.

No but you can at least stat pad. We all know our "skill level increases" when we tap the 2 key



13Jake55 #32 Posted Jul 08 2019 - 15:54

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 21087 battles
  • 970
  • Member since:
    02-02-2017
I played twice Friday and could not bring myself to endure the weekend even with premium account. Its Monday now so I will be back on the field tonight. 

Tao_Te_Tomato #33 Posted Jul 08 2019 - 16:00

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 27817 battles
  • 2,782
  • [TER] TER
  • Member since:
    02-28-2016

View PostWhineMaker, on Jul 08 2019 - 07:39, said:

I hear from a reliable source, Microsoft Solitaire has new, premium ammo free games... :justwait:

 

I dunno, though.  Looking at the ads and stuff that pop up with it now, I suspect it's becoming more P2W.   :(



GeorgePreddy #34 Posted Jul 08 2019 - 16:03

    Major

  • Players
  • 14680 battles
  • 13,670
  • Member since:
    04-11-2013

View PostThe_War_Master_2019, on Jul 08 2019 - 11:48, said:

Ok. What is the logic of a "reroll"? If one hated the game, deleted the account and left, why on earth would they start a new account, invest $150 in it, and play another 1000 battles and counting? 

 

Did you actually get hit with radioactive material? I would see a doctor

 

 

He's going by the fact that you have very few battles and your overall winrate is identical to your recent winrate, and your overall WN8 is identical to your recent WN8... and all of them are green, which is far better than normal for a newby with 1k battles.

 

These 4 facts are hugely indicative of a re-roll account. Having said that, they are not proof beyond a reasonable doubt, you could be some kind of a perma-green anomoly.

 

The guy who accused you was obviously using the term "re-roll" in a pejorative sense, but there's nothing inately wrong about re-rolling, I have several accounts.

 

But folks do think it's insincere for a re-roll (not saying you are one) to come to the forum and whine about the game being unfair and hard.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



nuclearguy931 #35 Posted Jul 08 2019 - 16:17

    Major

  • Players
  • 82491 battles
  • 10,980
  • [UMM] UMM
  • Member since:
    08-16-2011

View PostThe_War_Master_2019, on Jul 08 2019 - 09:51, said:

No but you can at least stat pad. We all know our "skill level increases" when we tap the 2 key


It does?, then I should be at a 70% win rate if that was the case.

 

Basically, I'm proof that your theory is a load of crap.



The_War_Master_2019 #36 Posted Jul 08 2019 - 18:23

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 2019 battles
  • 450
  • Member since:
    04-07-2019

View Postnuclearguy931, on Jul 08 2019 - 16:17, said:


It does?, then I should be at a 70% win rate if that was the case.

 

Basically, I'm proof that your theory is a load of crap.

Actually you are living proof that you're really stupid (and have ingested radioactive material) because you just stated a logical fallacy. I'll let you figure that one out. 

 

There is more to winning than just premium ammo, but premium ammo is a cancer to good players in heavy tanks, or any tank in general. The reason you don't have a 70% winrate as a gold slinging twit is because you don't have the mental capacity to get out of a bad situation where not even your precious gold ammo will save you. I'm adding you to my blacklist in game. So if I'm playing arty, and you wind up on the enemy team, I will NUKE your a$$ off the map, but I'll do it slowly so you will suffer



Burning_Haggis #37 Posted Jul 08 2019 - 18:43

    Major

  • Players
  • 46066 battles
  • 2,158
  • [NOBA] NOBA
  • Member since:
    04-09-2013

View PostThe_War_Master_2019, on Jul 08 2019 - 11:23, said:

Actually you are living proof that you're really stupid (and have ingested radioactive material) because you just stated a logical fallacy. I'll let you figure that one out. 

 

There is more to winning than just premium ammo, but premium ammo is a cancer to good players in heavy tanks, or any tank in general. The reason you don't have a 70% winrate as a gold slinging twit is because you don't have the mental capacity to get out of a bad situation where not even your precious gold ammo will save you. I'm adding you to my blacklist in game. So if I'm playing arty, and you wind up on the enemy team, I will NUKE your a$$ off the map, but I'll do it slowly so you will suffer

As soon as you stoop to name calling you become the problem.    Wonder how many people already have you on their blacklist in the game? 



ice_blink_luck #38 Posted Jul 08 2019 - 18:48

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 32023 battles
  • 836
  • Member since:
    08-22-2012

alright, am i the only player who doesn't even notice what type ammo is being fired at me?   folks get SO worked up about this and it puzzles me.

 

my goal is to just not get hit, and never trust ammo and always assume it will pen me.  i couldn't care less what type ammo is being flung at me. 

 

must be why i am so bad.  



RC_1140 #39 Posted Jul 08 2019 - 19:27

    Major

  • Players
  • 64503 battles
  • 2,974
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS
  • Member since:
    06-13-2013

View PostThe_War_Master_2019, on Jul 07 2019 - 21:43, said:

1, IS2B 2 KV1 3 KV1 4 KV1S 5 IS3A 5. KV1 6. KV1S.

I wish I got a screenshot of IS3A. That 112 was hitting me right on the pike

Trying to be helpful, the games in the KVs, the lower tiers had to load gold unless they really knew what they were doing and you were ignoring them. The KV-1 and T-34 didn't need gold. IS-2 game, I would shoot you with gold in a t5 heavy, t6 light depends on if I can get your side. In the IS-3a, they had a 45% chance of penning you lower plate with AP IF you didn't do anything but sit head on to them on flat ground, seems like a good time to use gold. So most of those screenshots you were basically invulnerable without gold. Thing is, against most of those tanks shooting gold you can still bonce enough of their shots to kill them first. 



The_War_Master_2019 #40 Posted Jul 08 2019 - 19:34

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 2019 battles
  • 450
  • Member since:
    04-07-2019

View PostRC_1140, on Jul 08 2019 - 19:27, said:

Trying to be helpful, the games in the KVs, the lower tiers had to load gold unless they really knew what they were doing and you were ignoring them. The KV-1 and T-34 didn't need gold. IS-2 game, I would shoot you with gold in a t5 heavy, t6 light depends on if I can get your side. In the IS-3a, they had a 45% chance of penning you lower plate with AP IF you didn't do anything but sit head on to them on flat ground, seems like a good time to use gold. So most of those screenshots you were basically invulnerable without gold. Thing is, against most of those tanks shooting gold you can still bonce enough of their shots to kill them first. 

I agree with you there.  The issue is that I was taking on two or three tanks at once. That is where it gets really annoying 







Also tagged with gold ammo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users