Incoming in 1.6 - Disabled Team Damage

friendly fire tk td team damage 1.6 update update 1.6

• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

StoneTitan #121 Posted Jul 17 2019 - 01:16

Captain

• Players
  • 4235 battles

Just to be ready when it does eventually get released, I'll note what decals are on which tanks.

EDIT: just realized something; if they mean decals (and not emblems), then the only thing I need to worry about is the four-leaf clover.  I don't need to worry about flags, year-of-service emblems, or "Welcome To Hell" emblems.  Is this what 1.6 will be, only the decals?:unsure:

Edited by StoneTitan, Jul 17 2019 - 01:52.

StoneTitan #122 Posted Jul 17 2019 - 21:29

Captain

• Players
  • 4235 battles
Anyone can chime in at anytime with an estimated release date for 1.6 and whether it's decals only (and not emblems at all).:popcorn:

KalmH2O_1Au #123 Posted Oct 11 2019 - 17:16

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 46838 battles
  • [1CAN] 1CAN

Reinstate Team Killing ???!!! 

As an arty player, taking away team killing has been good for business for my kill stealing numbers have been great !!! 

Before the team killing ban, if a friendly was face hugging a red tank with low hp I would.....HOLD MY FIRE, because I didn't not want to be penalized for taking the shot causing friendly damage.  Now I fire away and my stealing kill numbers are multiplying.  This is my favorite aspect of the TK ban.  

On the other hand, I found team damage to be useful in communicating manners to other players who were inconsiderate and did not respond to chat requests to curb their inconsiderations.   The new banned TK does not change people's emotions when an inconsideration occurs.  People still get upset.  Instead of team damage, we now just get a lot more nuisance ramming/pushing to disrupt the others players game.  I think things  were better before.  I'd rather get shot and get compensation credits than for another player to push-me/ram-me all game and get no compensation...  

Edited by KalmH2O_1Au, Oct 11 2019 - 17:17.

GeorgePreddy #124 Posted Oct 11 2019 - 17:26

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

Removal of Team shooting and ramming damage is one of the very best changes WG ever made to WoT.

Unhappy armchair 2nd Lieutenants can no longer one shot me from across our side of the map... I'm not worried about them driving 300 meters to ram me either, since that does no damage now.  Anyway, I drive tanks that can easily avoid tanks heavier than mine.

I'm enjoying the way it is now much more than the way it used to be.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users