• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

OminousFyxen #1 Posted Jul 13 2019 - 01:57

Sergeant

• Community Contributor
  • 15141 battles
  • [BABNS] BABNS

Happy Weekend Tankers!

It's been awhile since I posted as I've been handling all that IRL can throw at me. That being said, I'm happy to announce that not only will I be releasing the daily Community Contributor Scavenger Hunt code on stream beginning at 5CDT this Sunday, 14 July, but I'll also be launching a 30-day fundraiser to support OSD, a great organization that supports service members, veterans, and their families. As a disabled vet and gamer, I've been fortunate to experience first-hand how much the support of a great community matters, and how it can help us through the most challenging times. This is an opportunity for our community to also help support others who have given (and continue to give) so much to allow us to safely continue our way of life! You can learn more on stream (https://www.twitch.tv/ominousfyxen) this Sunday (type !supportvets into the chat) or check out https://give.weareosd.org/OminousFyxen

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you Sunday!

RHeadshot #2 Posted Jul 13 2019 - 02:52

Captain

• -Players-
  • 5914 battles

Edited by RHeadshot, Jul 13 2019 - 03:58.

OminousFyxen #3 Posted Jul 13 2019 - 03:01

Sergeant

• Community Contributor
  • 15141 battles
  • [BABNS] BABNS

View PostRHeadshot, on Jul 12 2019 - 19:52, said:

Sadly,  I don't actually trust WG to do what they say.

I'm sorry you feel that way, but I am not sure how that applies or relates to this topic?

RHeadshot #4 Posted Jul 13 2019 - 04:00

Captain

• -Players-
  • 5914 battles

View PostOminousFyxen, on Jul 13 2019 - 03:01, said:

I'm sorry you feel that way, but I am not sure how that applies or relates to this topic?

Well, if I trusted anyone at WG my might have contributed.

OminousFyxen #5 Posted Jul 13 2019 - 04:12

Sergeant

• Community Contributor
  • 15141 battles
  • [BABNS] BABNS

View PostRHeadshot, on Jul 12 2019 - 21:00, said:

Well, if I trusted anyone at WG my might have contributed.

For the record, OSD is a separate organization and not part of WG. I am fundraising on my WoT stream because I know that there are a lot of fellow vets in our community that like to support the military folks and the organizations that help take care of them and it's a cause that is important to me.

In the past, WoT has helped support veterans through OSD events such as Tanking for the Troops, which raises funds for the vets and military service members and all the money goes to OSD, not WG.  But you gotta do what you gotta do though, I understand.

RHeadshot #6 Posted Jul 13 2019 - 04:30

Captain

• -Players-
  • 5914 battles

View PostOminousFyxen, on Jul 13 2019 - 04:12, said:

For the record, OSD is a separate organization and not part of WG. I am fundraising on my WoT stream because I know that there are a lot of fellow vets in our community that like to support the military folks and the organizations that help take care of them and it's a cause that is important to me.

In the past, WoT has helped support veterans through OSD events such as Tanking for the Troops, which raises funds for the vets and military service members and all the money goes to OSD, not WG.  But you gotta do what you gotta do though, I understand.

I hope you do well and that it goes for that cause.

Also tagged with fundraising, Scavenger Hunt, code, OSD, OminousFyxen

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users