CW rules Fame Points

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

NavyGuns45 #1 Posted Jul 13 2019 - 18:16

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 46503 battles
  • [V--S] V--S

Wargaming support is giving everyone kicked from DAGOD Friday night the big "GFY" on the support tickets.  Can anyone help me understand the time limits and rules for using Fame Points we've acquired?

1) Can I spend my Fame Points on rewards without being in a Clan at the end of the event?  I think not.

2) If no, do I have to get into the clan before the end of the event to keep my Fame Points?

3) Do I have to get back into the same clan to recover my Fame Points or can it be any clan?

3) What is the time limit from the end of the event for using Fame Points?

Thanks in advance for any helpful replies.  If you're going to post salt to this thread just to be an a-hole, enjoy your karma.

NewportReb #2 Posted Jul 13 2019 - 18:25

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 34504 battles
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS

DISCLAIMER : Do I know the answers 100% no but am pretty sure.

1) Yes

2) No
3) No

4) 2 weeks I think

Hellsfog #3 Posted Jul 13 2019 - 18:29

Major

• Players
  • 38287 battles

View PostNavyGuns45, on Jul 13 2019 - 12:16, said:

Wargaming support is giving everyone kicked from DAGOD Friday night the big "GFY" on the support tickets.  Can anyone help me understand the time limits and rules for using Fame Points we've acquired?

1) Can I spend my Fame Points on rewards without being in a Clan at the end of the event?  I think not. I believe you can.

2) If no, do I have to get into the clan before the end of the event to keep my Fame Points? No but you lose any clan multiplier for bonds 

3) Do I have to get back into the same clan to recover my Fame Points or can it be any clan? No and you get the clan multiplier (for bond) of what ever clan you join. 

3) What is the time limit from the end of the event for using Fame Points? It's a couple of weeks. 

Thanks in advance for any helpful replies.  If you're going to post salt to this thread just to be an a-hole, enjoy your karma.

A big issue will be that I don't think the clanless can qualify for a tank regardless of their personal fame. 

Edited by Hellsfog, Jul 13 2019 - 18:32.

F4U_wingman #4 Posted Jul 13 2019 - 18:42

Captain

• Players
  • 87674 battles
  • [T-GBU] T-GBU

"Your Fame points are tied to the clan so if you can join the same clan you will retain the Fame points you had when you were kicked."

OP... This is the response WG gave to your Clan mate HeMoPh0bic_NoseBleed

NavyGuns45 #5 Posted Jul 13 2019 - 20:01

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 46503 battles
  • [V--S] V--S
F4U - true, but we've already determined that Wargaming staff could F up a peanut butter sandwich.  Just because the Ticket Bot spewed it, I'd rather hear from someone who has actually been through this.

xrays_ #6 Posted Jul 13 2019 - 20:22

Major

• Players
  • 52578 battles

View PostNavyGuns45, on Jul 13 2019 - 12:16, said:

1) Can I spend my Fame Points on rewards without being in a Clan at the end of the event?  I think not.

2) If no, do I have to get into the clan before the end of the event to keep my Fame Points?

3) Do I have to get back into the same clan to recover my Fame Points or can it be any clan?

3) What is the time limit from the end of the event for using Fame Points?

If you were kicked from a Clan there's really nothing WarGaming can do about it, since it's a Clan issue and not a game issue. There may or may not be good reasons for being kicked, but the fact that you're out of a Clan right now means you are either stuck with the Fame Points you currently have or you will have to join a [different/new/same] Clan to resume collecting them again.

I can confirm that personal Fame Points carry over to what ever Clan you join, and that there is only a 24 hour cool-down in effect, so you might consider looking quickly if you need more Fame Points to achieve what you are looking for in this Campaign. There are only three more active nights for battles (Saturday, Sunday and Monday), so get cracking!

Everything else, I can not reliably comment on.

Good luck!

x.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users