Jump to content


Time for Wot to create TIER XI


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
35 replies to this topic

Poll: TIER XI (43 members have cast votes)

Should would introduce tier XI

  1. YES (13 votes [30.23%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 30.23%

  2. NO (30 votes [69.77%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 69.77%

SHould it be exclusive to PREMIUM ACCOUNT HOLDERS

  1. YES (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  2. NO (42 votes [97.67%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 97.67%

  3. Undecided (1 vote [2.33%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 2.33%

Vote Hide poll

SawUcomin #1 Posted Jul 14 2019 - 05:58

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 20 battles
  • 237
  • Member since:
    05-27-2019

Yes that's right Wot, time for you to do whats right for so many players who have supported you for all these years!

TIME TO INTRODUCE TIER XI

This would prevent the very top tier with having to endure the garbage and filth you have soiled this game called tier H8TE

No premium store tanks allowed

You could even make it a members only club by requiring a premium account to access it

This would generate revenue and at the same time reduce 75% of the trash the top tier has to put up with

This would entice many players to return 

No tier 11 SPG's please just a whole new line of tier XI that many can grind (or free exp) into

Not worried about bottom feeders entering with free exp because if they have that much accumulated they would have acquired some modicum of 

skills and understanding of the game.

This is not meant to put down premium players at tier 8 (much) but to reward merit where it is due.



rockbutcher #2 Posted Jul 14 2019 - 06:02

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 22644 battles
  • 1,105
  • [-OPS-] -OPS-
  • Member since:
    03-06-2015

Sorry, won't poll to someone who posts on a failed re-roll account but obviously thinks that their e-peen is larger than most.

 

Have a nice day.

 

Oh, and try to get out more often...go ride your bike around the block.



SawUcomin #3 Posted Jul 14 2019 - 06:04

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 20 battles
  • 237
  • Member since:
    05-27-2019

View Postrockbutcher, on Jul 14 2019 - 06:02, said:

Sorry, won't poll to someone who posts on a failed re-roll account but obviously thinks that their e-peen is larger than most.

 

Have a nice day.

 

Oh, and try to get out more often...go ride your bike around the block.

Narrow minded and thick as a brick

Do you really think a reroll account used for anything else except the forums would have this knowledge of the game?

And I took my Can Am out into the bush yesterday..Thanks for the idea

Maybe the Chaparral tomorrow if the lake isn't to crowded with tourists!

And by looking at your tier 10 stats I can see why you and many others would feel that way

You ARE the reason that I have created this topic

All I can say for advice is don't h8te, "Git Gud" !


Edited by SawUcomin, Jul 14 2019 - 23:24.


StoveBolt54 #4 Posted Jul 14 2019 - 06:13

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 30461 battles
  • 1,439
  • Member since:
    09-17-2013


Sturm_Teufel #5 Posted Jul 14 2019 - 06:44

    Major

  • Players
  • 48600 battles
  • 4,134
  • [-P-] -P-
  • Member since:
    07-22-2011
Poll is invalid, no BACON option.

Cheshil #6 Posted Jul 14 2019 - 06:47

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 15015 battles
  • 129
  • Member since:
    04-09-2015

I think it is a bad idea personally, unless they aren't Tech tree OR premium. also, maximum 3~ per game

 

should would lol


Edited by Cheshil, Jul 14 2019 - 22:40.


Mojo_Riesing #7 Posted Jul 14 2019 - 14:28

    Captain

  • Players
  • 20241 battles
  • 1,643
  • [ACATS] ACATS
  • Member since:
    11-26-2011
NO, just no. Doesn't make anything better, just extends the problems

WaywardChild #8 Posted Jul 14 2019 - 14:41

    Captain

  • Players
  • 38944 battles
  • 1,322
  • [_RUF_] _RUF_
  • Member since:
    11-27-2013
You are so wrong on all your "Points" I am just flabbergasted and without speech.....but I can still type no, to me this is a silly idea...

Sgt_IronHide #9 Posted Jul 14 2019 - 14:55

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 29218 battles
  • 669
  • [IIWII] IIWII
  • Member since:
    12-05-2011
funny how you dont post with your main account i am gonna guess you are one of the people that get yelled at in 10s for not know what to do 

the_dude_76 #10 Posted Jul 14 2019 - 15:13

    Major

  • Players
  • 34320 battles
  • 5,334
  • [GSRM] GSRM
  • Member since:
    12-27-2011

View PostSawUcomin, on Jul 13 2019 - 23:04, said:

 

Do you really think a reroll account used for anything else except the forums would have this knowledge of the game?

 

 

We all know why people post on the forums from alt accounts. It's so they can call other players "bottom feeders" without having to worry about anyone being able point out the hypocrisy of one "bottom feeder" calling out other payers for being the same...

 

Block Quote

 And by looking at your tier 10 stats

 

And of course it's pretty pathetic to attack people based on their stats after you've made sure that no one can do the same to you. That's even weaker than your stupid tier 11 idea...

 


Edited by the_dude_76, Jul 14 2019 - 15:17.


Projectile_Misfired #11 Posted Jul 14 2019 - 15:33

    Major

  • Players
  • 38695 battles
  • 2,960
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

View PostSawUcomin, on Jul 14 2019 - 04:58, said:

Yes that's right Wot, time for you to do whats right for so many players who have supported you for all these years!

TIME TO INTRODUCE TIER XI

This would prevent the very top tier with having to endure the garbage and filth you have soiled this game called tier H8TE

No premium store tanks allowed

You could even make it a members only club by requiring a premium account to access it

This would generate revenue and at the same time reduce 75% of the trash the top tier has to put up with

This would entice many players to return 

No tier 11 SPG's please just a whole new line of tier XI that many can grind (or free exp) into

Not worried about bottom feeders entering with free exp because if they have that much accumulated they would have acquired some modicum of 

skills and understanding of the game.

This is not meant to put down premium players at tier 8 (much) but to reward merit where it is due.

Just a couple of questions about the highlighted items.

  • This is a "FREE" to play game. Wouldn't "requiring" a premium account to play ANY portion of the game negate that "FREE" aspect?
  • How does the new tier prevent "bottom feeders" from entering? They can still FreeXP their way to Tier 9/10/11 just by playing like a bot.

 



Pipinghot #12 Posted Jul 14 2019 - 19:31

    Major

  • Players
  • 25960 battles
  • 10,577
  • [IOC] IOC
  • Member since:
    11-20-2011

View PostSawUcomin, on Jul 13 2019 - 23:58, said:

whats right for so many players

No. Most people have no interest in WoT having later period tanks, only a small group.

View PostSawUcomin, on Jul 13 2019 - 23:58, said:

You could even make it a members only club by requiring a premium account to access it

Terrible idea.

View PostSawUcomin, on Jul 13 2019 - 23:58, said:

This would entice many players to return 

No.

View PostSawUcomin, on Jul 13 2019 - 23:58, said:

 

This would generate revenue and at the same time reduce 75% of the trash the top tier has to put up with

You're a class act, way to go.

View PostSawUcomin, on Jul 13 2019 - 23:58, said:

No tier 11 SPG's please just a whole new line of tier XI that many can grind (or free exp) into

Wow, you really don't understand Wargaming at all.

View PostSawUcomin, on Jul 13 2019 - 23:58, said:

...bottom feeders...

Yeah, you're definitely classy. So impressive.

View PostSawUcomin, on Jul 13 2019 - 23:58, said:

This is not meant to put down premium players at tier 8 (much) but to reward merit where it is due.

Your own post puts the lie to this statement, you're not fooling anyone.



DUKE_AUTY #13 Posted Jul 14 2019 - 20:13

    Captain

  • Players
  • 39603 battles
  • 1,787
  • Member since:
    07-11-2012

I'm impressed; T10 in 20 battles. Please share your secret.

If your plan would involve locking all of the stat monkeys in T11 forever, I'd support it.

Are you the guy who TK'd me yesterday?



SawUcomin #14 Posted Jul 14 2019 - 22:50

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 20 battles
  • 237
  • Member since:
    05-27-2019
Looks like removing the option to beat down the little guy to buoy your stats isnt any fun for some of you.

View PostDUKE_AUTY, on Jul 14 2019 - 20:13, said:

I'm impressed; T10 in 20 battles. Please share your secret.

If your plan would involve locking all of the stat monkeys in T11 forever, I'd support it.

Are you the guy who TK'd me yesterday?

No, I'm the one who carried your azz!



SawUcomin #15 Posted Jul 14 2019 - 22:56

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 20 battles
  • 237
  • Member since:
    05-27-2019

Looks like some are afraid that they wouldn't be able to beat down the wannabes in premium

Hope you have nothing further to say about MM because this is the result

Its not a bad MM its bad players in tier 8's that ruin the games

Continue to enjoy this tier 1 and 2 players with 30 games running around in rentals that WG loans them

I guess some real competition and balanced games is just a bit to daunting for some!~  



SawUcomin #16 Posted Jul 14 2019 - 23:06

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 20 battles
  • 237
  • Member since:
    05-27-2019

View PostProjectile_Misfired, on Jul 14 2019 - 15:33, said:

Just a couple of questions about the highlighted items.

  • This is a "FREE" to play game. Wouldn't "requiring" a premium account to play ANY portion of the game negate that "FREE" aspect?
  • How does the new tier prevent "bottom feeders" from entering? They can still FreeXP their way to Tier 9/10/11 just by playing like a bot.

 

Through the same logic where WG states that they wouldn't release a particular tank again but turn around and do it anyways.

Since when are Premium tanks FREE or free to play?

Who said the WHOLE game and all its contents are "free"?

So label it a premium tier if this makes it easier to fit the false narrative of this "free to play" game! (but not so free to compete and spam premium higher pen rounds)

WG reserves the right to do whatever they want whenever they want

Haven't you read the EULA that you ticked off at each update?

And I already answered your question re free Exp to get into tier 9

Players need a sht load of free exp., say 200K, to get into tier XI, because 5% is still 40000000 regular earned credits 

If a player can bank 4M regular credits to free exp into tier XI they would also need to free XP through tier all the other tiers they dont own in the tech tree

And that's a lot of work

Work is exp and that's ok if they have ground up that far because they would have acquired some sort of reasonable game by then


Edited by SawUcomin, Jul 14 2019 - 23:34.


SawUcomin #17 Posted Jul 14 2019 - 23:17

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 20 battles
  • 237
  • Member since:
    05-27-2019

View PostPipinghot, on Jul 14 2019 - 19:31, said:

No. Most people have no interest in WoT having later period tanks, only a small group. Never said anything about later periods of tanks beside who are you to speak for everyone else. This lacks evidence

Terrible idea. Why because it mean contributing monetarily to contribute to the well being of the game

No. unsubstaciated either way

You're a class act, way to go.Not here to appease you !

Wow, you really don't understand Wargaming at all.

Yeah, you're definitely classy. So impressive. It isnt my Gif thats shows the dogs nuts! And once again..Who are you?(Or who do you think you are)

Your own post puts the lie to this statement, you're not fooling anyone. ​Its tongue in cheek, are you really that tightly wound ?

 


Edited by SawUcomin, Jul 14 2019 - 23:37.


Pipinghot #18 Posted Jul 15 2019 - 00:52

    Major

  • Players
  • 25960 battles
  • 10,577
  • [IOC] IOC
  • Member since:
    11-20-2011

View PostSawUcomin, on Jul 14 2019 - 17:17, said:

View PostPipinghot, on Jul 14 2019 - 19:31, said:

No. Most people have no interest in WoT having later period tanks, only a small group. Never said anything about later periods of tanks beside who are you to speak for everyone else. This lacks evidence

Well, for starters your own poll provides evidence. If you trust your own poll then you have to admit that 75% majority of people don't want another tier added.

 

And even if you don't trust your own poll, this is not a new idea. It's been suggested before and there are always more people against it than for it, the history on these forums provides additional evidence.

View PostSawUcomin, on Jul 14 2019 - 17:17, said:

View PostPipinghot, on Jul 14 2019 - 19:31, said:

Terrible idea. Why because it mean contributing monetarily to contribute to the well being of the game

No, because it's a F2P game and locking content behind a pay wall is (almost) universally bad for F2P games. That's not my thinking, that's how industry analysts think and how most F2P games conduct their business. The game is not made up of "Free players" and "Paying players", the vast majority of the player base spends money intermittently, sometimes buying a premium tank, sometimes buying a premium premium subscription for a period of time that they wish, and denying people the right to play the top tier tanks unless they're currently a premium subscriber would chase away more money than it would make. And if you don't believe me, the proof is that Wargaming has never even experimented with such an idea, the people who have made millions and millions of dollars from this game already know that it would be a terrible idea, because they study the game industry and they see how it has affected other F2P games. WoT does not exists in a vacuum, they are well aware of their place in the gaming industry and how ideas like this would affect them.

View PostSawUcomin, on Jul 14 2019 - 17:17, said:

View PostPipinghot, on Jul 14 2019 - 19:31, said:

No. unsubstaciated either way

You started with an unsubstantiated claim, but that didn't stop you from printing it as though you had a clue. You don't get to throw out the "unsubstantiated" card just because you don't like the reply. Edit your OP and print a retractions, if you're an honest person.

View PostSawUcomin, on Jul 14 2019 - 17:17, said:

View PostPipinghot, on Jul 14 2019 - 19:31, said:

You're a class act, way to go.Not here to appease you !

Never said you were, you're making another false argument. And right back at ya' , you were a jerk in your OP and I don't care whether you like being told that.

View PostSawUcomin, on Jul 14 2019 - 17:17, said:

View PostPipinghot, on Jul 14 2019 - 19:31, said:

Yeah, you're definitely classy. So impressive. It isnt my Gif thats shows the dogs nuts! And once again..Who are you?(Or who do you think you are)

Someone who knows a jerk when he sees one.

 

p.s. It's a kitten, if you're going to try to trade insults at least get it right.

View PostSawUcomin, on Jul 14 2019 - 17:17, said:

View PostPipinghot, on Jul 14 2019 - 19:31, said:

Your own post puts the lie to this statement, you're not fooling anyone. ​Its tongue in cheek, are you really that tightly wound ?

Haha nice try, but no, you're not fooling anyone.



the_dude_76 #19 Posted Jul 15 2019 - 02:41

    Major

  • Players
  • 34320 battles
  • 5,334
  • [GSRM] GSRM
  • Member since:
    12-27-2011

View PostSawUcomin, on Jul 14 2019 - 15:56, said:

 

Continue to enjoy this tier 1 and 2 players with 30 games running around in rentals that WG loans them

 

 

As if we all haven't figured out that you're just describing yourself...



SawUcomin #20 Posted Jul 15 2019 - 03:04

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 20 battles
  • 237
  • Member since:
    05-27-2019

View Postthe_dude_76, on Jul 15 2019 - 02:41, said:

 

As if we all haven't figured out that you're just describing yourself...

You really have no clue.

Why would someone with 20 game advocate for this change

No point in going any further with you!






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users