Time for Wot to create TIER XI

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
35 replies to this topic

Poll: TIER XI (43 members have cast votes)

Should would introduce tier XI

1. YES (13 votes [30.23%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 30.23%

2. NO (30 votes [69.77%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 69.77%

SHould it be exclusive to PREMIUM ACCOUNT HOLDERS

1. YES (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. NO (42 votes [97.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 97.67%

3. Undecided (1 vote [2.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 2.33%

Vote Hide poll

SawUcomin #21 Posted Jul 15 2019 - 03:26

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

View PostPipinghot, on Jul 15 2019 - 00:52, said:

Well, for starters your own poll provides evidence. If you trust your own poll then you have to admit that 75% majority of people don't want another tier added.

Wow, how lame using my poll as a basis for evidence.

I never once said anything about later period tanks..Good job skirting the issue though!

And even if you don't trust your own poll, this is not a new idea. It's been suggested before and there are always more people against it than for it, the history on these forums provides additional evidence.

No, because it's a F2P game and locking content behind a pay wall is (almost) universally bad for F2P games. That's not my thinking, that's how industry analysts think and how most F2P games conduct their business. The game is not made up of "Free players" and "Paying players", the vast majority of the player base spends money intermittently, sometimes buying a premium tank, sometimes buying a premium premium subscription for a period of time that they wish, and denying people the right to play the top tier tanks unless they're currently a premium subscriber would chase away more money than it would make. And if you don't believe me, the proof is that Wargaming has never even experimented with such an idea, the people who have made millions and millions of dollars from this game already know that it would be a terrible idea, because they study the game industry and they see how it has affected other F2P games. WoT does not exists in a vacuum, they are well aware of their place in the gaming industry and how ideas like this would affect them.lmbo..PROOF because its never been attempted..How rich!  Has it ever occured to you that the reason is insufficient server population?

Its not denying anyone any more than denying a player to use a TS-5 or any other premium tank without paying. You really seem to think you speak for the masses and know why players do or dont spend their money ( about with the same understanding as why I use an alt account to post in the forums!

You started with an unsubstantiated claim, but that didn't stop you from printing it as though you had a clue. You don't get to throw out the "unsubstantiated" card just because you don't like the reply. Edit your OP and print a retractions, if you're an honest person. Once again ..No proof only conjecture and opinions from you. Ive been in this game longer than you and I've seen no proof of this

Never said you were, you're making another false argument. And right back at ya' , you were a jerk in your OP and I don't care whether you like being told that.

Someone who knows a jerk when he sees one. Ah takes one to see one

Well whatever, it was intended to be tongue in cheek humor but with a ring or truth

Too many noobs in tier 8 premiums are affecting the games at high levels.

p.s. It's a kitten, if you're going to try to trade insults at least get it right. What ever

Haha nice try, but no, you're not fooling anyone.

You think a poll with less than 30 responses is validation?

Give your head a shake!

This is NOT a free to play game, its a game that is designed to make money by encouraging spamming premium shells and it happens at all levels and the entrance fee is either a premium account, premium tanks or both!

Stop being high, mighty and outwardly obtuse in order to attempt to make yourself seem important.

Edited by SawUcomin, Jul 15 2019 - 03:45.

Pipinghot #22 Posted Jul 15 2019 - 14:45

Major

• Players
  • 25960 battles
  • [IOC] IOC

View PostSawUcomin, on Jul 14 2019 - 21:26, said:

View PostPipinghot, on Jul 15 2019 - 00:52, said:

Well, for starters your own poll provides evidence. If you trust your own poll then you have to admit that 75% majority of people don't want another tier added.

Wow, how lame using my poll as a basis for evidence.

I never once said anything about later period tanks..Good job skirting the issue though!

And even if you don't trust your own poll, this is not a new idea. It's been suggested before and there are always more people against it than for it, the history on these forums provides additional evidence.

No, because it's a F2P game and locking content behind a pay wall is (almost) universally bad for F2P games. That's not my thinking, that's how industry analysts think and how most F2P games conduct their business. The game is not made up of "Free players" and "Paying players", the vast majority of the player base spends money intermittently, sometimes buying a premium tank, sometimes buying a premium premium subscription for a period of time that they wish, and denying people the right to play the top tier tanks unless they're currently a premium subscriber would chase away more money than it would make. And if you don't believe me, the proof is that Wargaming has never even experimented with such an idea, the people who have made millions and millions of dollars from this game already know that it would be a terrible idea, because they study the game industry and they see how it has affected other F2P games. WoT does not exists in a vacuum, they are well aware of their place in the gaming industry and how ideas like this would affect them.lmbo..PROOF because its never been attempted..How rich!  Has it ever occured to you that the reason is insufficient server population?

Its not denying anyone any more than denying a player to use a TS-5 or any other premium tank without paying. You really seem to think you speak for the masses and know why players do or dont spend their money ( about with the same understanding as why I use an alt account to post in the forums!

You started with an unsubstantiated claim, but that didn't stop you from printing it as though you had a clue. You don't get to throw out the "unsubstantiated" card just because you don't like the reply. Edit your OP and print a retractions, if you're an honest person. Once again ..No proof only conjecture and opinions from you. Ive been in this game longer than you and I've seen no proof of this

Never said you were, you're making another false argument. And right back at ya' , you were a jerk in your OP and I don't care whether you like being told that.

Someone who knows a jerk when he sees one. Ah takes one to see one

Well whatever, it was intended to be tongue in cheek humor but with a ring or truth

Too many noobs in tier 8 premiums are affecting the games at high levels.

p.s. It's a kitten, if you're going to try to trade insults at least get it right. What ever

Haha nice try, but no, you're not fooling anyone.

You think a poll with less than 30 responses is validation?

Give your head a shake!

This is NOT a free to play game, its a game that is designed to make money by encouraging spamming premium shells and it happens at all levels and the entrance fee is either a premium account, premium tanks or both!

Stop being high, mighty and outwardly obtuse in order to attempt to make yourself seem important.

Try to nitpick and insult all you want, it doesn't change anything.

Blaming the messenger isn't going to help you either. You can keep on trying to blame me because I'm the one delivering the message but that won't change reality. The majority of players don't want what you want, it's just that simple.

the_dude_76 #23 Posted Jul 15 2019 - 15:32

Major

• Players
  • 34320 battles
  • [GSRM] GSRM

View PostSawUcomin, on Jul 14 2019 - 20:04, said:

You really have no clue.

Why would someone with 20 game advocate for this change

No point in going any further with you!

LOL!! Swing and a miss! I know you have more than 20 games. You're posting from an alt account so no one can see your actual stats and how badly you suck at this game.  That way you can trash other payers without anyone being able to call you out for being just as bad as the people you cry about.

Did you get it this time or do I need to bust out the crayon font and try again??

SawUcomin #24 Posted Jul 15 2019 - 18:46

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

View Postthe_dude_76, on Jul 15 2019 - 15:32, said:

LOL!! Swing and a miss! I know you have more than 20 games. You're posting from an alt account so no one can see your actual stats and how badly you suck at this game.  That way you can trash other payers without anyone being able to call you out for being just as bad as the people you cry about.

Did you get it this time or do I need to bust out the crayon font and try again??

At least Piping has some sort of game in and out of the forums

You, on the other hand, contribute very little here and to your teammates. Being no more help or hindrance than most, as you are just MEDIOCRE.

You are the typical tier 8 premium player who's riding on an atypical win rate where you buoy up your stats in a individual tank and then it appears you quit playing in it any further for fear of it bringing down your stats and overall win rate!

I've never seen someone like you buy so many premiums and then be afraid to play them because of a seemingly narcissistic personality that is probably far to frail.

At least when I insult in my OP, it was not directed to anyone in general but a group of newer and inexperienced players that typically affect the upper tier game play in what I view as having a negative impact on the games quality.

But you use an ad hominem approach to attack me directly and provide no input to my OP in any of your responses

This shows cowardice, immaturity, a weak mindset lacking in confidence and subpar intelligence.

Have a nice day!

Edited by SawUcomin, Jul 16 2019 - 00:22.

SawUcomin #25 Posted Jul 15 2019 - 18:57

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

View PostPipinghot, on Jul 15 2019 - 14:45, said:

Blaming the messenger isn't going to help you either. You can keep on trying to blame me because I'm the one delivering the message but that won't change reality. The majority of players don't want what you want, it's just that simple.

Interestingly you have not backed up any of your statements with proof.

Don't you have any or is it your position to offer only your opinion as well?

I offered an idea that I thought would improve the game and your response is to spout out how no one wants it and the only validation you can offer to back up your claim is my own poll??

My premium part of the poll was more out of curiosity and I was the undecided vote

Your right about one thing, nothing has changed, except the poll numbers shifting to the middle on whether players want a tier XI.

Edited by SawUcomin, Jul 16 2019 - 00:24.

Pipinghot #26 Posted Jul 16 2019 - 03:37

Major

• Players
  • 25960 battles
  • [IOC] IOC

View PostSawUcomin, on Jul 15 2019 - 12:57, said:

View PostPipinghot, on Jul 15 2019 - 14:45, said:

Interestingly you have not backed up any of your statements with proof.

You're confused about how proof works. You made the original claims without any evidence, therefore the burden of proof is on you. No one has any obligation to offer proof of anything until you offer some sort of valid evidence to back up your claims. You started this thread by blowing hot air with nothing to back it up, no one needs to prove anything until you bring something useful to the table.

SawUcomin #27 Posted Jul 16 2019 - 08:18

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

No. Most people have no interest in WoT having later period tanks, only a small group. 

This is your quote not mine..so where is your proof ?

this is not a new idea. It's been suggested before and there are always more people against it than for it, the history on these forums provides additional evidence.

This is also your quote, where is the proof?

View PostPipinghot, on Jul 14 2019 - 19:31, said:

No, because it's a F2P game and locking content behind a pay wall is (almost) universally bad for F2P games. That's not my thinking, that's how industry analysts think and how most F2P games conduct their business. 

This is about the dumbest thing you could have said...Just what do you call stashing premium tanks in a premium store that has 4 walls and a door that opens with money...lol

Seems to me that it is you that has no concept of the truth or how it works

Do you think that you get to respond incorrectly and then justify it by say that your statement is the correct one and unless you can prove yours, mine stands as the only valid one?

DUMBER THAN A BUCKET OF ROCKS THIS LOGIC IS!

Maybe that crap logic works on your weak minded friends and halfwit followers but that garbage of yours doesn't work with me!

Edited by SawUcomin, Jul 16 2019 - 19:09.

the_dude_76 #28 Posted Jul 16 2019 - 15:45

Major

• Players
  • 34320 battles
  • [GSRM] GSRM

View PostSawUcomin, on Jul 15 2019 - 11:46, said:

This shows cowardice, immaturity, a weak mindset lacking in confidence and subpar intelligence.

Says the guy posting from an alt account!! LOL!!.Thanks for the laugh but all you've done with this sentence is describe everyone, including yourself, who is too chicken sh to let anyone see how bad they are so they cower behind an alt. You look at my stats to come up with some ridiculous gibberish to attempt an insult but you've made sure that no one can do the same to you in return. How anyone can fail to see how utterly pathetic that is eludes me. Oh wait, you don't care how pathetic it makes you look because no one can see who you actually are in game.

Dude, the fact that you post from an alt invalidates everything to say to most of the people here. I couldn't be insulted by you no matter how hard you try. You just come off sounding more and more ridiculous.

SawUcomin #29 Posted Jul 16 2019 - 19:05

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

View Postthe_dude_76, on Jul 16 2019 - 15:45, said:

Says the guy posting from an alt account!! LOL!!.Thanks for the laugh but all you've done with this sentence is describe everyone, including yourself, who is too chicken sh to let anyone see how bad they are so they cower behind an alt. You look at my stats to come up with some ridiculous gibberish to attempt an insult but you've made sure that no one can do the same to you in return. How anyone can fail to see how utterly pathetic that is eludes me. Oh wait, you don't care how pathetic it makes you look because no one can see who you actually are in game.

Dude, the fact that you post from an alt invalidates everything to say to most of the people here. I couldn't be insulted by you no matter how hard you try. You just come off sounding more and more ridiculous.

Dude..mediocre Duder..Ya Dude..Like WOW Dude....420 DUDE,

DUDE!!!!

All you did was insult, Dude!

And when you look at the player and attempt to validate the post by analyzing a players stats, that make you look ridiculous, Dude.

You discredit the post based on stats..

You have no idea why I have an alt account and why I use it. All you do is assume (wrongly) and use that fact to discount the post.

Regardless of my stats, your stats are out there and still show you're MEDIOCRE, Dude!

And now that you're outed, for what you are, you back peddling and instead of finding fault with the idea and concept of the post, you continue to try with your "discredit the player approach"......LAME!

And then to say I'm invalid because you dont like the fact that I post what you call and "alt account..Who are you to decide what is and isnt valid in this game!

This is not yours to decide! You are no more important than anyone else that plays this game..DUDE!

Whether im good, bad or mediocre is irrelevant to this post and your ad hominem attack proves everything I said about you is spot on.

Especially when one looks at your stats and quickly figures out how shallow it all is!

You don't play the game , the game plays you because it's got you pegged like so many others on how to siphon money out egotistical people.

Mind blown..DUDE!:arta:

:facepalm:

Edited by SawUcomin, Jul 16 2019 - 19:22.

Pipinghot #30 Posted Jul 17 2019 - 03:14

Major

• Players
  • 25960 battles
  • [IOC] IOC

View PostSawUcomin, on Jul 16 2019 - 02:18, said:

Maybe that crap logic works on your weak minded friends and halfwit followers but that garbage of yours doesn't work with me!

Again, you're confused about how proof works.

You made the OP, you made claims in your OP without any evidence or support. You will not be allowed to hold other people to a higher standard than you hold yourself to. Until you provide evidence of your claims, you have zero right to demand that others support their claims. You will have to lead by example if you want to be taken seriously, otherwise you are just being a garden variety hypocrite that no one needs to take seriously.

You made claims in your OP, do what you expect of others and provide evidence for your claims, put up or shut up.

SawUcomin #31 Posted Jul 17 2019 - 03:36

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

View PostPipinghot, on Jul 17 2019 - 03:14, said:

You made the OP, you made claims in your OP without any evidence or support. You will not be allowed to hold other people to a higher standard than you hold yourself to. Until you provide evidence of your claims, you have zero right to demand that others support their claims. You will have to lead by example if you want to be taken seriously, otherwise you are just being a garden variety hypocrite that no one needs to take seriously.

You made claims in your OP, do what you expect of others and provide evidence for your claims, put up or shut up.

I have to do neither!

Just who crowned you king of the sht pile?

You are as insignificant to me and my post as my last dump

You are nothing and nobody all rolled into one.

You don't dictate the rules in life and you certainly don't dictate them here.

Time for tweedle Dee and tweedle dumb dumb to move along.

Bye! (And please dont come back.)

Edited by SawUcomin, Jul 17 2019 - 03:42.

Pipinghot #32 Posted Jul 17 2019 - 14:29

Major

• Players
  • 25960 battles
  • [IOC] IOC

View PostSawUcomin, on Jul 16 2019 - 21:36, said:

View PostPipinghot, on Jul 17 2019 - 03:14, said:

I have to do neither!

Just who crowned you king of the sht pile?

You are as insignificant to me and my post as my last dump

You are nothing and nobody all rolled into one.

You don't dictate the rules in life and you certainly don't dictate them here.

Time for tweedle Dee and tweedle dumb dumb to move along.

Bye! (And please dont come back.)

You will not be allowed to hold other people to a higher standard than you hold yourself. Put up or shut up.

Of course we know what will happen, it's obvious you're full of garbage and you'll just try to find more excuses to weasel out of holding yourself accountable. Odds are about 10,000 to 1 against you ever living up to your own expectations like an honest person.

SaltyMcC1garettes24 #33 Posted Jul 17 2019 - 17:52

Private

• Players
  • 33145 battles
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS
You should consider working for Wargaming, they could sure use a good laugh every now and then when you come up with a "good idea". Best of luck with your application should you go through with it. Be sure to put "office clown" in your resume, it would help to specify exactly what position you're applying for.

SawUcomin #34 Posted Jul 17 2019 - 19:55

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

View PostPipinghot, on Jul 17 2019 - 14:29, said:

You will not be allowed to hold other people to a higher standard than you hold yourself. Put up or shut up.

Of course we know what will happen, it's obvious you're full of garbage and you'll just try to find more excuses to weasel out of holding yourself accountable. Odds are about 10,000 to 1 against you ever living up to your own expectations like an honest person.

Just what is your objective here?

To stifle anyone who puts a suggestion forward and to amuse yourself?

Show us proof that God exists

Then come back here and spout your sanctimonious garbage about whose responsibility it it to show proof.

Obviously you are here to just argue, you can't back up any of your claims you make either and when you can find a way to poll those that left I will provide 

the answers you seek. 

Until then your nothing more that a mouthpiece!

And if that's your objective, to be a baseless mouthpiece, then please keep responding!

Pipinghot #35 Posted Jul 17 2019 - 23:50

Major

• Players
  • 25960 battles
  • [IOC] IOC

View PostSawUcomin, on Jul 17 2019 - 13:55, said:

View PostPipinghot, on Jul 17 2019 - 14:29, said:

Just what is your objective here?

To stifle anyone who puts a suggestion forward and to amuse yourself?

Show us proof that God exists

Then come back here and spout your sanctimonious garbage about whose responsibility it it to show proof.

Obviously you are here to just argue, you can't back up any of your claims you make either and when you can find a way to poll those that left I will provide 

the answers you seek. 

Until then your nothing more that a mouthpiece!

And if that's your objective, to be a baseless mouthpiece, then please keep responding!

If you put as much work into backing up your unsubstantiated claims as you put into being a hypocrite you would have already solved your own problem.

SawUcomin #36 Posted Jul 18 2019 - 01:25

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

View PostPipinghot, on Jul 17 2019 - 23:50, said:

If you put as much work into backing up your unsubstantiated claims as you put into being a hypocrite you would have already solved your own problem.

Once again you run your mouth about an argument that was all your own creation.

The only thing I stated that I cannot back up is players that would return

But im sure if some caught wind of a tier 11 reason stands that some would check it out

And as for a retraction you can kiss my nads as I owe you nothing.

You have no proof on anything your have submitted and your only defense and justification is to throw it back at me

Everything else I have said holds true!

Players who have been here a long time do deserve more content.

And by simple reasoning it would generate more revenue for several reasons

that even a simpleton can figure out.

Are you a Simpleton?

Edited by SawUcomin, Jul 18 2019 - 01:26.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users