Proposed team damage changes aimed to curb toxicity actually a renaissance in artillery trolling?

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

jst2gr8 #41 Posted Jul 15 2019 - 01:47

Captain

• Players
  • 65496 battles
  • [CRZY] CRZY

View Postthe_dude_76, on Jul 14 2019 - 13:30, said:

I saw it I simply understand that it's irrelevant. If they're over matched they should just give up?? Let the enemy tank have an easy shot so you can get your shot?? You're joking right?? Do you also do this when you play other classes or is it only in arty that you become the most important person in the battle?? Seriously, if you're in a TD and an ally is blocking most of your shot do you just take it anyway??

So now you want to compare Tds to arty? And where did I ever say to give up? 

If you do not want to get hit by arty then dont face hug. Plain and simple.

the_dude_76 #42 Posted Jul 15 2019 - 02:33

Major

• Players
  • 34320 battles
  • [GSRM] GSRM

View PostUvBeenTrumped, on Jul 14 2019 - 18:47, said:

So now you want to compare Tds to arty? And where did I ever say to give up? 

If you do not want to get hit by arty then dont face hug. Plain and simple.

I asked you a question, why are you too scared to answer it?? Do you always fire your gun when a friendly is likely to get hit or only when you're in arty. I want you to explain why arty is so special that everyone else must clear out of their way. 

If face hugging is the only way I can prevent taking damage then I'd obviously be giving up that advantage by backing away. How can you possibly need this explained to you?? Are you pretending to be obtuse at this point because you know your argument is bunk??

What is "plain and simple" is that YOU are the only one who gets punished. Any simpleton can look at that fact and instantly realize who is in the wrong...

LOL_i_CLICKED_u #43 Posted Jul 15 2019 - 03:47

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 30740 battles
Sounds like the sky is falling, like it does anytime something new is introduced to the game.

AppleTank8 #44 Posted Jul 15 2019 - 04:11

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 19421 battles

1. You still can't randomly shoot a green for fun. The damage is still counted and will eventually turn the friendly fire shooter blue. Arty isn't exempt if they hit their allies too many times.

2. Ok, so some people use friendly fire as retaliation for say, someone pushing you out into enemy fire. If they ignore your return fire and keep doggedly pushing you, all that will result in is you turning yourself blue, and paying a bunch of credits to them. Your team is also now down a tank. If one of your teammates don't want to play properly, you're not going to accomplish anything by shooting them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users