• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

TboneOathKeeper #1 Posted Jul 14 2019 - 14:14

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 29107 battles
  • [FIXX] FIXX

​Dear Tankers and World of Tanks,

​Sadly Testing is not what it use to be and recently it has been a little crazy.  This weeks Test or update are the British lite tanks.  Yet all you see are every over Puffed tank in the game.  Within 20 - 30 games I saw Platoons of EBR's chasing the pure Tanker who though it was his job to Test British lite Tanks.  It was chaos to say the least.  Next was seeing "Clan Reward" Tanks like the T95, etc...list goes on.

​Do we really need or want those Tanks in Testing.  Being singled out and chased by a T95/whateverucallit. Really guys.  Testing should be for testing.  Still to this day , my Funniest Day of World of Tanks was the opening day of Testing for the EBR's.  Were there was 30 vs 30 EBR on the battlefield.  I had so much fun and as far as Testing goes.  You got a Great day of Fun while Helping the community you love World of Tanks.

I said it once and I will say it again.  World of Tanks needs to Reward players when they play and act as part of the Community and Penalize those who "Bully" or Hurt the community we all love.  Hey I understand we all get bad games or have bad days.  But if Wot started to reward Good sportsmanship rather then Damage done.  Maybe World of Tanks would not find themselves losing there Fan Base.  As a player who has been around since the beginning.  Many Great Friends and players have left to other games that does offer a Better atmosphere to there player Base.  Even World of Tanks Blitz has started plans on going that route.  There player rating systems is Great .  I just feel it does not go far enough and could be the way to fix this.   Why are players who sit in back of maps and Farm  Damage get more Rewards then a player that helps his Teammates and tries to bring Victory to his Team no matter what the cost is.  Testing should be for Testing and not for childish games of Bulling and Harassment.  

As far the British New lite Tanks ,   Well......  Quickybaby said it all.   NO WAY

you guys need to redo , rework or whatever to make those Tanks Fit the positions they play.  I feel bad for all English Tank Fans because there about to Bend over.......

Love all of you and God Bless you all.  If not Me, Who......If not NOW , When.....

TboneOathKeeper 

HOTA_CHATON #2 Posted Jul 14 2019 - 14:35

Major

• Players
  • 13596 battles
  • [MSG] MSG
Junk like this is why I quit even going on the test server, many years ago.  I wont go back either.

Devil__Anse #3 Posted Jul 14 2019 - 15:41

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 1810 battles
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO
you mean at some point it was legitimate?  with all the OP tanks that have been released DESPITE the testers telling them so?  smoke and mirrors

MagillaGuerilla #4 Posted Jul 14 2019 - 16:18

Major

• -Players-
  • 25905 battles
The failure of the EBR testing is evident. WG testing anything is a failure in general. So we end up with Obj 268v4, 279E, EBR, etc., to break the game yet again.

3d0g #5 Posted Jul 14 2019 - 16:20

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 35465 battles
  • [G-M-U] G-M-U

It makes sense to test only whatever WG is interested in testing, but it also makes sense to test those tanks against the stuff they will run into in the game.  I don't play on the CT server much anyway, because half the time I can't get on it, and when I do, I get a poor latency  about 3 or 4 times slower than usual on the NA server.

LeaveIT2Beaver #6 Posted Jul 14 2019 - 16:24

Major

• -Players-
  • 37417 battles
  • [J4F] J4F

TKs, gold spamming, physics abuses, nonsense.  The "Sand Box" is just as bad now. 

Total joke.

LeaveIT2Beaver #7 Posted Jul 14 2019 - 17:19

Major

• -Players-
  • 37417 battles
  • [J4F] J4F

View PostMagillaGuerilla, on Jul 14 2019 - 10:18, said:

The failure of the EBR testing is evident. WG testing anything is a failure in general. So we end up with Obj 268v4, 279E, EBR, etc., to break the game yet again.

Remember the funny little side game they gave us one holiday where the small cars ran around shooting at the big tanks?  That was EBR testing.  Every little side game WG puts out is a test for something they have an idea for. 

The "Halloween" game was a physics test  https://worldoftanks.com/en/news/game-events/halloween-special-2017/

Chaffee Races were physics tests

Edited by LeaveIT2Beaver, Jul 14 2019 - 17:25.

GWyatt #8 Posted Jul 14 2019 - 18:58

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 4205 battles
  • [VAN] VAN

I saw a comment by one of the dev team (wish I could quickly find it), that the common test is more about testing compatibility and the like. That means to me, that for the most part, they are not interesting so much in what you think about the changes, but more about seeing if the client will work with the changes. That said, I'm sure that should a particular change come out in the common test that everyone that tested it hated, it would be held or changed.

Personally, I'd like to see the CT locked down to really testing the upcoming changes, not a worthless free-for-all that isn't worth the time to test.

Mjeshaw05 #9 Posted Jul 30 2019 - 22:16

Private

• -Players-
  • 18259 battles

Well, I have to admit, the common test is a flop for me...

Downloaded the CT logged in and that's it...Two days have managed to play in two random battles and one frontline battle. The reason being there is NO ONE on the CT. Numbers are very poor waiting to get into a battle can have you watching the screen for 10 mins with no luck at all. And when I finally did get on a random/frontline...No one is trying out the "new" British light tank units. Well, I tried to do my bit for WOT and WG sadly it is a joke.

Also tagged with Testing, common test, supertest

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users