Cant we please get other tiers on tournaments

57 replies to this topic

EL_MIG #1 Posted Jul 17 2019 - 01:58

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 46245 battles
Seems we doing the same tier in tournaments, come on guys. Mix it up a bit give some of the lower tier players a chance  to play tournaments. How can they learn to play turneys if  they never get a chance to get their feet wet .  Mix it up a bit do some 1 vs 1, tier 1 . how much fun that would be. some tier 2, 2vs2. Lower tiers are fun and the tactics are different when using such tanks.

LookOut48469 #2 Posted Jul 17 2019 - 10:45

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 45786 battles
  • [T-GBU] T-GBU
Too low but I wouldn't mind seeing 3+ again.

94EXPOS #3 Posted Aug 03 2019 - 16:01

Sergeant

• Players
  • 47190 battles
  • [5D] 5D
100% agree. STOP pandering to top tier super unicum clan players and allow for lower tier tournaments again as used to be in the good old days. Yes even tier 1 tourneys were a blast. Right now all we ever see is tier X, IX and maybe VIII. This means that there are mostly top level players in each and every group.  Give us lousier less skilled players a chance please....lower tier tourneys again! Also having to always play high tier tourneys means we are losing credits EVERY DAMNED GAME! Credits are so  hard to obtain in this game as it is. I also play Warplanes and Warships and have no problem obtaining needed credits in those games but in Tanks it is extremely difficult. In fact I have 14 regular tier X tanks that I hardly ever play because I lose credits every damned game. I also have 21  yes twenty one more tier X tanks cleared but have not purchased as I only have about 10 Million in credits. Making credits in this game is ridiculously difficult. 

Edited by 94EXPOS, Aug 03 2019 - 16:18.

Hellsfog #4 Posted Aug 03 2019 - 22:55

Major

• Players
  • 37807 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN

View Post94EXPOS, on Aug 03 2019 - 10:01, said:

100% agree. STOP pandering to top tier super unicum clan players and allow for lower tier tournaments again as used to be in the good old days. Yes even tier 1 tourneys were a blast. Right now all we ever see is tier X, IX and maybe VIII. This means that there are mostly top level players in each and every group.  Give us lousier less skilled players a chance please....lower tier tourneys again! Also having to always play high tier tourneys means we are losing credits EVERY DAMNED GAME! Credits are so  hard to obtain in this game as it is. I also play Warplanes and Warships and have no problem obtaining needed credits in those games but in Tanks it is extremely difficult. In fact I have 14 regular tier X tanks that I hardly ever play because I lose credits every damned game. I also have 21  yes twenty one more tier X tanks cleared but have not purchased as I only have about 10 Million in credits. Making credits in this game is ridiculously difficult. 

Asking for a variety, I fully support. Like variety as well and have a lot of tanks in my garage only because they get used in tourneys.

However,  you're going to need to explain how tier 8 to 10 is "pandering to top tier super unicum clan players."  Do you really believe that "super unicum players" don't have or can't get lower tier tanks? Do you really think they don't know how to play them? Do you hope they don't want to play lower tiers and won't show up making it easier for you?  

The reason can't be credits which are ridiculously easy to get in this game and you have 10 million of them.  An hour of tier 6 or 8 strongholds is a 500,000 to a million easily. I wish credits were harder to get since that might cause less gold spam in pub battles. If you can't make credits in this game, after 47020 battles and 78 premium tanks, there is something wrong with the way you are going about it. 

If you don't like tier 10, which you clearly don't, just say that. There's nothing wrong with having a preference. All the other [edited]you're throwing around simply makes you sound like another whiney [edited]. 

94EXPOS #5 Posted Aug 03 2019 - 23:31

Sergeant

• Players
  • 47190 battles
  • [5D] 5D
Yes of course the "unicums" have lower tiers, but obviously you find a lot more "inexperienced" players in lower tiers than you do in higher tiers. Just common sense. You might get lucky as I did today in tier 9 when both players with 9k+ PR failed to show up. The more I read your sarcastic questions the more I find that all you want to do is put me down. You also proved my point when you complain about players using premium ammo. Only clueless whiners complain about players using premium ammo. According to your math, which if it's anything like the unintelligent comments you've chosen to make, is a pathetic failure, I would have to play only Strongholds for an average of 7 hours to gain an average of 750K. So that would mean an average of 42 hours of stronghold play to purchase ONE tier X tank. Wow sure sounds easy.  NOT!. 882 hours of Stronghold play to be able to purchase my 21 cleared tier X's. Easy Peasy right? Seems to me YOU are a no life loser that has nothing to live for but playing World of Tanks. Excuse me for living, but I have a life that is based in reality. 

Hellsfog #6 Posted Aug 04 2019 - 00:03

Major

• Players
  • 37807 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN

View Post94EXPOS, on Aug 03 2019 - 17:31, said:

Yes of course the "unicums" have lower tiers, but obviously you find a lot more "inexperienced" players in lower tiers than you do in higher tiers. Just common sense. You might get lucky as I did today in tier 9 when both players with 9k+ PR failed to show up. The more I read your sarcastic questions the more I find that all you want to do is put me down. You also proved my point when you complain about players using premium ammo. Only clueless whiners complain about players using premium ammo. According to your math, which if it's anything like the unintelligent comments you've chosen to make, is a pathetic failure, I would have to play only Strongholds for an average of 7 hours to gain an average of 750K. So that would mean an average of 42 hours of stronghold play to purchase ONE tier X tank. Wow sure sounds easy.  NOT!. 882 hours of Stronghold play to be able to purchase my 21 cleared tier X's. Easy Peasy right? Seems to me YOU are a no life loser that has nothing to live for but playing World of Tanks. Excuse me for living, but I have a life that is based in reality. 

Right there is the whole point of your post. It doesn't have anything to do with variety or fairness or competition. It has to do with you hoping to get lucky to compensate for being [edited].  You are the whiney [edited]I thought you were. Well done. 

empyreal_recon #7 Posted Aug 04 2019 - 01:17

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20789 battles
  • [INSNE] INSNE
Here here common Expand the Tier range admins...

Harvester_0f_Sorrow #8 Posted Aug 04 2019 - 02:30

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 27540 battles
  • [NOBA] NOBA
Yes I think 6,7,8s and 9s should have tournaments too but nothing below 5 IMO

Hellsfog #9 Posted Aug 04 2019 - 03:03

Major

• Players
  • 37807 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN

View PostHarvester_0f_Sorrow, on Aug 03 2019 - 20:30, said:

Yes I think 6,7,8s and 9s should have tournaments too but nothing below 5 IMO

There were some special ones that were lower tier that were kind of fun.  I don't think tier 3 or 4 tourneys are bad on occasion. 

94EXPOS #10 Posted Aug 04 2019 - 03:37

Sergeant

• Players
  • 47190 battles
  • [5D] 5D
And you proved 100%  Hellsfog that you are a clueless no life legend in his own mind big time major a hole. Just checked your stats and exactly as I thought. Over 37K battles with over 9.7K PR in VILIN clan. No doubt you also use cheat mods. Also no reply on my response to how difficult it is to make credits in this game because once again you know I am 100% right. The kind of a hole who craps all over players in chat and probably PM's players after games as well that don't play up to your high and almighty standards. It is EXACTLY players like you that ruin the joy of playing this game for everyone else who is an average or below average player. And by the way, getting lucky in high tier tourney brackets is the ONLY chance that the average or below average skilled player has to get a slim chance at making some gold in these high tiered tourneys. But the high and almighty Hellfog doesn't believe that any players other than the "super Unicums" such as himself should ever come close to making any gold  EVER... 

Edited by 94EXPOS, Aug 04 2019 - 03:41.

Hellsfog #11 Posted Aug 04 2019 - 14:54

Major

• Players
  • 37807 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN

View Post94EXPOS, on Aug 03 2019 - 21:37, said:

And you proved 100%  Hellsfog that you are a clueless no life legend in his own mind big time major a hole. Just checked your stats and exactly as I thought. Over 37K battles with over 9.7K PR in VILIN clan. No doubt you also use cheat mods. Also no reply on my response to how difficult it is to make credits in this game because once again you know I am 100% right. The kind of a hole who craps all over players in chat and probably PM's players after games as well that don't play up to your high and almighty standards. It is EXACTLY players like you that ruin the joy of playing this game for everyone else who is an average or below average player. And by the way, getting lucky in high tier tourney brackets is the ONLY chance that the average or below average skilled player has to get a slim chance at making some gold in these high tiered tourneys. But the high and almighty Hellfog doesn't believe that any players other than the "super Unicums" such as himself should ever come close to making any gold  EVER... 

You're really a very emotion person aren't you? I think your emotional volatility effects your ability to reason. So let me deescalate things.   I'm sorry you can't win tourney other than by forfeit. I feel bad that you're [edited]at this game. I find earning 50K in a tier 6 and 100K in a tier 8 stronghold to be pants-on-the-head easy but I see now that I should have been more sensitive to lack of ability. Let's hope WG does schedule lower tier tourneys and that you can finally beat a team that shows up.  

With all that negative emotion bottled, you must be as much fun in the real world as you are here. I hope your family doesn't suffer. Maybe you should consider therapy. Remember this is only a game of pixel tanks. Don't let your failures here effect you in the outside world. 

Good luck, have fun.

94EXPOS #12 Posted Aug 04 2019 - 15:11

Sergeant

• Players
  • 47190 battles
  • [5D] 5D
THIS is what you call de-escalating??? ROFLMFAO. You just proved once again that you are a 100% mega a hole in this game and in life in general. I am just stating facts. I base my life in reality unlike you who bases his whole life worth in a useless free to play game and who feels the need to debase, lower and insult any player who does not live up to your fantasy standards.  Truly pathetic. This game and the world in general would be far better off without your kind polluting the human environment with scum sucking garbage such as yourself. My life within the game and outside of it in reality is a 100% unmitigated success. Look in the mirror...if anyone among us needs deep psychological help it is indeed yourself. May your game crash at the worst of times and may life in general deal you an unending number of hands of a value worthy of your pathetic life. An infinity of 72 off suit. Furthermore I truly hope Wargaming catches up to you and bans you for life...then what? Your life would be even more useless than it already is if that is possible.    

Hellsfog #13 Posted Aug 04 2019 - 18:29

Major

• Players
  • 37807 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN

View Post94EXPOS, on Aug 04 2019 - 09:11, said:

THIS is what you call de-escalating??? ROFLMFAO. You just proved once again that you are a 100% mega a hole in this game and in life in general. I am just stating facts. I base my life in reality unlike you who bases his whole life worth in a useless free to play game and who feels the need to debase, lower and insult any player who does not live up to your fantasy standards.  Truly pathetic. This game and the world in general would be far better off without your kind polluting the human environment with scum sucking garbage such as yourself. My life within the game and outside of it in reality is a 100% unmitigated success. Look in the mirror...if anyone among us needs deep psychological help it is indeed yourself. May your game crash at the worst of times and may life in general deal you an unending number of hands of a value worthy of your pathetic life. An infinity of 72 off suit. Furthermore I truly hope Wargaming catches up to you and bans you for life...then what? Your life would be even more useless than it already is if that is possible.    

Wow, you have a lot of anger.  Here I am trying to calm things down and you go on some fantasy rant along with wishing me harm in real life.  You are really not a nice person. Look,I'm sorry you find an easy internet game so difficult and dealing with failure frustrates you.  I wish none of those things were true but don't take it out on me.  I'm genuinely concerned about your mental state if you become this unhinged over a pixel tank game.  Is there somebody you can call? 

Edited by Hellsfog, Aug 04 2019 - 18:30.

94EXPOS #14 Posted Aug 04 2019 - 18:34

Sergeant

• Players
  • 47190 battles
  • [5D] 5D

You are a lying sack of crap. You are trying to escalate by posting extremely negative and sarcastic put down comments aimed at myself. Man I pity your family. I would say friends but it is very clear that you have no friends as you have surely stabbed all of them in the back if you ever had any. You must be playing from a maximum security prison's library. I have never run across a more pathetic excuse for a human being in my life. 

Edited by 94EXPOS, Aug 04 2019 - 18:35.

Hellsfog #15 Posted Aug 04 2019 - 19:18

Major

• Players
  • 37807 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN

View Post94EXPOS, on Aug 04 2019 - 12:34, said:

You are a lying sack of crap. You are trying to escalate by posting extremely negative and sarcastic put down comments aimed at myself. Man I pity your family. I would say friends but it is very clear that you have no friends as you have surely stabbed all of them in the back if you ever had any. You must be playing from a maximum security prison's library. I have never run across a more pathetic excuse for a human being in my life. 

Wow, I offered you several olive branches and you keep getting angrier and angrier. What is with the weird, dark fantasies you're having about me? Look my friend, I don't know why you've invested so much of your ego in a silly internet tank game at which you are terrible. Maybe the rest of your life is so lacking that you need this and I took it away and for that I am sorry.  Out of friendship, I suggest that you find something in your life at which you haven't completely failed to invest yourself in. I think you'll be happier and maybe you won't be so alone.  Here's hoping you get the help you need. 

RC_1140 #16 Posted Aug 04 2019 - 19:29

Major

• Players
  • 63649 battles
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS
Yeah, more tiers would be nice instead of the same 2-3 every week. Also more variety on team size, 4v4, 5v5, 6v6. Always have 1 big team per week (5-7). Lately its only been 2v2 and 3v3. 

cloudwalkr #17 Posted Aug 04 2019 - 21:20

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 56092 battles

View Post94EXPOS, on Aug 04 2019 - 03:37, said:

A few things I take notice with about this post.

A) I'm above 9k PR and have over 37k games...am I also CLEARLY using cheats or is it just him you feel that way against?

B)Credits are not very difficult to earn.  They may be time consuming for some, but not hard to earn.  

C) I would argue that players with your type of attitude, a defeatist one, are more detrimental than hellsfog having a snarky comment every now and then.  You claim the only way for you, and other avg or below avg players, to win is by luck...that's a hooooooorrrrrrrrrrible attitude and any good player has never shared that attitude...that might be what is partially holding you back.  

You're putting a lot of assumptions out there and you are wrong.

I used to regularly play tourneys with people in the "average" range and we won regularly...because we tried, we studied maps, went into training rooms and found good tanks at that tier we needed to perform well....and went and got them.  You know what we never did?  Complained about better competition and how we could never win without luck.  That's pathetic.

Now, go ahead and call me a unicum apologist or whatever else you want...but it's your own defeatist attitude that is your problem.  Not hellsfog.

Also, you...yourself could very easily de-escilate the situation by simply leaving the conversation and moving on with your day.  But you choose to put that on someone else as well.  Take responsibility for your own self and actions you can control and worry less about others. 

Besides, he's a cheater so what does it matter what he says, right?    /s

As for the OP, I personally am not interested in tourneys below ~6 but I also wouldn't be bothered if they brought some around every now and then.  I just wonder what the gold payout could be like on a 1v1 tier 1.  You could argue that it should be the same as if it were 1v1 tier X but I think you'd catch a lot of backlash for that, but I could be wrong there.  At it's core, a tourney is a tourney and it doesn't really matter what tier it's held at but I don't think a lot of people would follow that line of thinking.

Edited by cloudwalkr, Aug 04 2019 - 21:34.

94EXPOS #18 Posted Aug 04 2019 - 22:02

Sergeant

• Players
  • 47190 battles
  • [5D] 5D

Once again Hellsfog, you have a very dysfunctional opinion of what an "olive branch" truly is. No big surprise there as your whole life is surely dysfunctional to the extreme. I am not the one living in a fantasy world. I couldn't care less about my PR playing a free to play game that has zero to do with real life. Unlike yourself the ONLY problem I have with this game that is purely a waste of time and a hobby at best, is the fact that mega a-holes such as yourself try their best to ruin the pleasure of playing this game for most others. I play this game for fun as a hobby and pastime. That's it. So you trying to ascribe your larger than life importance of this game and try to imagine in your little pea brain that I give a rat's butt hole about my PR or lack of skills in this game with or without cheat mods, just proves to everyone bothering to read these posts that your sad pathetic life is mired in making yourself sound ultra important to try and prove your self worth to this community. Very very sad....if I actually cared. Trying to mask your poisonous comments and put downs by calling me "friend" is the sheer height of a narcissistic paranoid hypocrite.  

And of course you would find a true real friend in "cloudwalkr"..     just another high PR player who is full of himself and just doesn't get it and never will. Calling people "pathetic" because they don't meet your high and almighty standards for a FTP useless game is truly the height of being pathetic. As for gold payouts in the past, the tier did not matter. The gold payouts were at least 5X higher than what they currently are now and everything was fine. Until the Russian HQ Admin decided that too much gold was being paid out in the tourneys and therefore they believed they were "losing" real money because players were winning too much gold and they forced the NA Admin to slash the gold payouts drastically. 2 to 4 years ago when "Dance" was running the tournaments were the best times for tourney players by far. 

I am not saying that all high PR players are cheaters but very often in games and in tourneys I see the very obvious signs that cheat mods are still in use by what I would conservatively estimate at 20% of players, especially in high tiers and top clans. I know for a fact that I have chatted with players who have been in some of the top major clans and was clearly told that a lot of the top clans pretty much tell their players that they must use "cheat mods" to even be in their clan and they must use "premium ammo" as their main ammo. Doesn't get much more clear than that. 

Edited by 94EXPOS, Aug 04 2019 - 22:04.

cloudwalkr #19 Posted Aug 04 2019 - 22:16

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 56092 battles

View Post94EXPOS, on Aug 04 2019 - 22:02, said:

Once again Hellsfog, you have a very dysfunctional opinion of what an "olive branch" truly is. No big surprise there as your whole life is surely dysfunctional to the extreme. I am not the one living in a fantasy world. I couldn't care less about my PR playing a free to play game that has zero to do with real life. Unlike yourself the ONLY problem I have with this game that is purely a waste of time and a hobby at best, is the fact that mega a-holes such as yourself try their best to ruin the pleasure of playing this game for most others. I play this game for fun as a hobby and pastime. That's it. So you trying to ascribe your larger than life importance of this game and try to imagine in your little pea brain that I give a rat's butt hole about my PR or lack of skills in this game with or without cheat mods, just proves to everyone bothering to read these posts that your sad pathetic life is mired in making yourself sound ultra important to try and prove your self worth to this community. Very very sad....if I actually cared. Trying to mask your poisonous comments and put downs by calling me "friend" is the sheer height of a narcissistic paranoid hypocrite.  

And of course you would find a true real friend in "cloudwalkr"..     just another high PR player who is full of himself and just doesn't get it and never will. Calling people "pathetic" because they don't meet your high and almighty standards for a FTP useless game is truly the height of being pathetic. As for gold payouts in the past, the tier did not matter. The gold payouts were at least 5X higher than what they currently are now and everything was fine. Until the Russian HQ Admin decided that too much gold was being paid out in the tourneys and therefore they believed they were "losing" real money because players were winning too much gold and they forced the NA Admin to slash the gold payouts drastically. 2 to 4 years ago when "Dance" was running the tournaments were the best times for tourney players by far. 

I am not saying that all high PR players are cheaters but very often in games and in tourneys I see the very obvious signs that cheat mods are still in use by what I would conservatively estimate at 20% of players, especially in high tiers and top clans. I know for a fact that I have chatted with players who have been in some of the top major clans and was clearly told that a lot of the top clans pretty much tell their players that they must use "cheat mods" to even be in their clan and they must use "premium ammo" as their main ammo. Doesn't get much more clear than that. 

I didnt call people pathetic, I called you and your attitude pathetic.  There is a difference.  I suppose it's not a huge surprise that you completely missed my point and instead focused on one thing.  Its not about meeting my high standards for a ftp game...it's about your clear defeatist attitude.  You seem to want to deflect from that.

I agree that payouts in the past for tourneys was much, much better...and that is a large part of why I don't bother with them anymore.  Not worth my time, imo.

View Post94EXPOS, on Aug 04 2019 - 03:37, said:

And you proved 100%  Hellsfog that you are a clueless no life legend in his own mind big time major a hole. Just checked your stats and exactly as I thought. Over 37K battles with over 9.7K PR in VILIN clan. No doubt you also use cheat mods. 

And just for future reference...statements like this ^^^ are blanket judgmental statements about anyone near his level.  Whether you see it or not.  You basically just tried to paint the entire VILIN clan as cheaters along with anyone over 9k pr.

I'm also curious as to what 'obvious signs' you seem to pick up on that others cant that prove those higher rated players are cheating.  I didn't end that sentence with a question mark because it's not really a question expecting an answer, but more a statement.

I've actually BEEN in some top level clans and I can tell you WITHOUT QUESTION that I have never been told to run any program, mod or other function in order to get into a clan.  I've been in MO, ESPRT, and a few others back in the day that were top end clans and none, NOT ONE, would have been ok with a player they knew to be running cheat mods.  I also ran evaluations for several different clans I've been in...I would have barred entry to anyone I felt to be running illegal mods.   

So...now youve spoken with someone else that has first hand experience in top end clans, not just second hand conversation with someone.  I'm calling bs on you at this point.

You've also proven hellsfog right.  You clearly are upset easily and want to lash out at anyone disagreeing with you.  

Edited by cloudwalkr, Aug 04 2019 - 22:49.

94EXPOS #20 Posted Aug 05 2019 - 15:15

Sergeant

• Players
  • 47190 battles
  • [5D] 5D

Apparently you need to learn how to comprehend the context of what I posted. I clearly stated that in my opinion and also based on statements from someone I trust far more than anything that is spewed by yourself or any other self serving high and mighty "unicum" that claims that cheat mods don't exist and are never used by any players and especially themselves or any high end clans that they are with or have played with. 100% Bull Crap. Also you should learn the difference between "defeatist" and "realist" look it up in Wiki Dictionary. As far as tourneys, realistically players of my skill level that play without "super mods" have little or no chance against "unicums" who are more than likely using them. Here's a thought, how about having tournament groupings based on the "skill level" of players instead of the current situation. Grouping for 10K PR and above, 8K-10K, 6K-8K, 4K-6K and below 4K. now THAT would make sense but I am sure all the "unicum" players would whine and cry incessantly if that were ever a reality or was proposed.  In Baseball, Major league teams play against Major League teams and not against Single A teams. Or in Futbol Premier League teams play against Premier League teams and not against the lower level teams during their regular seasons. The only REALISTIC hope players have in the current high level tiers only, is if the "unicums" fail to show. In the latest 1v1 even though the 2 unicums failed to show I still only managed a 3rd place and was beat by 2 lower PR's than myself....and I am perfectly fine with that. I lost fair and square  - no issues. If you had read my post correctly you would understand that credits at tiers 9 and 10 are very difficult to earn especially for players with PR's below 8K who do not dominate every game they play and who do not Div up with 2 other "unicum" players each and every game. This is fact not opinion especially in Random games. Compared to Warships and Warplanes it is a huge difference. Again fact. Of course you and other "unicums" would want to populate all tourneys and games with as many low skilled players on the opposing team as possible to make your victories even more one sided and easier to dominate. 

I do agree 100% that when a "team" of players plays as a team and practices and prepares properly they can indeed defeat higher skilled teams. I have been a part of such teams many times in the past. It was always very satisfying especially to imagine how totally pissed those "unicum" team would get as often we would get PM messages after the games with plenty of degrading comments about how "lucky" we were. But now with the current system in place where only "high tiered" tournaments are being played this in effect excludes many low level skill and tiered players. All we see in the past few months is high tier and low numbered teams. 

Just the fact that you are defending "hellsfog" in his demeaning downgrading sarcastic comments shows that you are just another "unicum" who enjoys to no end crapping on less skilled players who actually may have a real life other than World Of Tanks. Just like Hellsfog you are unable to "let it go" without trying to make the last comment in an attempt to "put me in my place" and prove how right you and he are and how wrong I am. Very laughable. I never claimed I was trying to de-escalate anything. If you paid attention, Hellsfog has claimed several times how he is supposedly doing so all the while clearly trying to make me and even other low skilled players feel like garbage. he and anyone like him are the human garbage that try and ruin the enjoyment for low level payers as I see in almost every game when "unicum" players and sometimes even low skilled players love to crap all over other players in chat and blame them for not playing how they think the game should be played. Reality is that it's a free game and anyone can play it any way they want. Especially in Random games. In Clan Battles and Strongholds and Tourneys, sure you get to choose your team and you have control over what goes on or you just don't re-invite the players that don't play up to your standards. I clearly remember having to face Tourney teams that were All Star teams of the top players in the top clans. How much fun do you think it was for regular teams to face such Super Teams? It was like Manchester City facing a team 3 levels below them or like the New York Yankees facing a single A team. 

And trying to claim that "Super Mods" aka Cheats don't exist is as ridiculous as trying to claim that the world is flat. Super Auto Aim bots  that can pick off French wheeled lights at full speed and hardly ever missing or hitting and damaging modules hit after hit after hit. The same mod from close that will focus exactly on the weakest spot of the enemy tank you are facing. Super Mods that show where unlit and unspotted enemy vehicles are driving over trees or any breakable objects so that you know where the enemy is coming from and is located. Laser Super Mod that shows you exactly where the enemy guns are aiming at so that you can ovoid getting hit. SPG mod that shows you exactly where the enemy SPG has fired from  so that you can hit the enemy SPG while you are also playing SPG and easily take out the enemy Artillery. I have researched these mods and I know for a fact they are still widely used no matter how many "unicum" players try to deny it. Of course the only answer that players who use these "Super Mods" will always have is to "deny deny deny" till the cows come home.  All of this is just a fact of life in World Of Tanks. Lower level skilled players can either choose to accept these facts and continue playing or choose to quit playing. I choose to play and still try to manage to have some enjoyment playing the game despite the fact that I am fully aware of the complete unfairness of the game itself. 

Reply to this topic

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users