Cant we please get other tiers on tournaments

70 replies to this topic

muzzyman1 #61 Posted Aug 22 2019 - 16:35

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 16641 battles
  • [-PPC-] -PPC-
gotta admit some lower teir tourneys would be fun! good forum!

Crabalanche #62 Posted Sep 02 2019 - 18:16

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 56370 battles
  • [T-GBU] T-GBU
I agree we could use some tier 3 through 7 tournaments. I do enjoy bringing out my lower tiers for some 1vs1 fun. 

miiwii #63 Posted Sep 03 2019 - 01:14

Private

• -Players-
  • 7992 battles
  • [THFT] THFT
yep I agree and many other do too.

TripleDELUXExGAMER #64 Posted Sep 04 2019 - 05:42

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 4369 battles
  • [SNPAI] SNPAI
I’ve come to laugh at losers trying to justify why they’re so bad compared to the rest of us normal people with functional brains.

Haruhi_Suzumiya_ #65 Posted Sep 04 2019 - 06:36

Major

• Players
  • 39468 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO

View Post94EXPOS, on Aug 05 2019 - 15:15, said:

Apparently you need to learn how to comprehend the context of what I posted. I clearly stated that in my opinion and also based on statements from someone I trust far more than anything that is spewed by yourself or any other self serving high and mighty "unicum" that claims that cheat mods don't exist and are never used by any players and especially themselves or any high end clans that they are with or have played with. 100% Bull Crap. Also you should learn the difference between "defeatist" and "realist" look it up in Wiki Dictionary. As far as tourneys, realistically players of my skill level that play without "super mods" have little or no chance against "unicums" who are more than likely using them. Here's a thought, how about having tournament groupings based on the "skill level" of players instead of the current situation. Grouping for 10K PR and above, 8K-10K, 6K-8K, 4K-6K and below 4K. now THAT would make sense but I am sure all the "unicum" players would whine and cry incessantly if that were ever a reality or was proposed.  In Baseball, Major league teams play against Major League teams and not against Single A teams. Or in Futbol Premier League teams play against Premier League teams and not against the lower level teams during their regular seasons. The only REALISTIC hope players have in the current high level tiers only, is if the "unicums" fail to show. In the latest 1v1 even though the 2 unicums failed to show I still only managed a 3rd place and was beat by 2 lower PR's than myself....and I am perfectly fine with that. I lost fair and square  - no issues. If you had read my post correctly you would understand that credits at tiers 9 and 10 are very difficult to earn especially for players with PR's below 8K who do not dominate every game they play and who do not Div up with 2 other "unicum" players each and every game. This is fact not opinion especially in Random games. Compared to Warships and Warplanes it is a huge difference. Again fact. Of course you and other "unicums" would want to populate all tourneys and games with as many low skilled players on the opposing team as possible to make your victories even more one sided and easier to dominate. 

I do agree 100% that when a "team" of players plays as a team and practices and prepares properly they can indeed defeat higher skilled teams. I have been a part of such teams many times in the past. It was always very satisfying especially to imagine how totally pissed those "unicum" team would get as often we would get PM messages after the games with plenty of degrading comments about how "lucky" we were. But now with the current system in place where only "high tiered" tournaments are being played this in effect excludes many low level skill and tiered players. All we see in the past few months is high tier and low numbered teams. 

Just the fact that you are defending "hellsfog" in his demeaning downgrading sarcastic comments shows that you are just another "unicum" who enjoys to no end crapping on less skilled players who actually may have a real life other than World Of Tanks. Just like Hellsfog you are unable to "let it go" without trying to make the last comment in an attempt to "put me in my place" and prove how right you and he are and how wrong I am. Very laughable. I never claimed I was trying to de-escalate anything. If you paid attention, Hellsfog has claimed several times how he is supposedly doing so all the while clearly trying to make me and even other low skilled players feel like garbage. he and anyone like him are the human garbage that try and ruin the enjoyment for low level payers as I see in almost every game when "unicum" players and sometimes even low skilled players love to crap all over other players in chat and blame them for not playing how they think the game should be played. Reality is that it's a free game and anyone can play it any way they want. Especially in Random games. In Clan Battles and Strongholds and Tourneys, sure you get to choose your team and you have control over what goes on or you just don't re-invite the players that don't play up to your standards. I clearly remember having to face Tourney teams that were All Star teams of the top players in the top clans. How much fun do you think it was for regular teams to face such Super Teams? It was like Manchester City facing a team 3 levels below them or like the New York Yankees facing a single A team. 

And trying to claim that "Super Mods" aka Cheats don't exist is as ridiculous as trying to claim that the world is flat. Super Auto Aim bots  that can pick off French wheeled lights at full speed and hardly ever missing or hitting and damaging modules hit after hit after hit. The same mod from close that will focus exactly on the weakest spot of the enemy tank you are facing. Super Mods that show where unlit and unspotted enemy vehicles are driving over trees or any breakable objects so that you know where the enemy is coming from and is located. Laser Super Mod that shows you exactly where the enemy guns are aiming at so that you can ovoid getting hit. SPG mod that shows you exactly where the enemy SPG has fired from  so that you can hit the enemy SPG while you are also playing SPG and easily take out the enemy Artillery. I have researched these mods and I know for a fact they are still widely used no matter how many "unicum" players try to deny it. Of course the only answer that players who use these "Super Mods" will always have is to "deny deny deny" till the cows come home.  All of this is just a fact of life in World Of Tanks. Lower level skilled players can either choose to accept these facts and continue playing or choose to quit playing. I choose to play and still try to manage to have some enjoyment playing the game despite the fact that I am fully aware of the complete unfairness of the game itself. 

Get good b00mer

Twit_ #66 Posted Sep 04 2019 - 09:16

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

View Post94EXPOS, on Aug 16 2019 - 17:07, said:

Even if that were actually true, what fool would ever admit to running Super Mods on WOT forums??? DUH ROFLMFAO!  So HELL YES I beileve 100% that a large majority of 8K+ PR players run Super Mods and you'd have to be a huge ignoramus without a clue to believe other wise. . 

And here I thought this must be some fantasy world, usually vegetables don't talk but I guess they are

airdevilsinn #67 Posted Sep 06 2019 - 11:41

Corporal

• Players
  • 57582 battles
  • [HAL-X] HAL-X

View Post94EXPOS, on Aug 03 2019 - 15:01, said:

100% agree. STOP pandering to top tier super unicum clan players and allow for lower tier tournaments again as used to be in the good old days. Yes even tier 1 tourneys were a blast. Right now all we ever see is tier X, IX and maybe VIII. This means that there are mostly top level players in each and every group.  Give us lousier less skilled players a chance please....lower tier tourneys again! Also having to always play high tier tourneys means we are losing credits EVERY DAMNED GAME! Credits are so  hard to obtain in this game as it is. I also play Warplanes and Warships and have no problem obtaining needed credits in those games but in Tanks it is extremely difficult. In fact I have 14 regular tier X tanks that I hardly ever play because I lose credits every damned game. I also have 21  yes twenty one more tier X tanks cleared but have not purchased as I only have about 10 Million in credits. Making credits in this game is ridiculously difficult. 

I have not played in a tourney in almost a year  crap pay outs for 8 9 10 and the moron in charge makes them share the payout 

airdevilsinn #68 Posted Sep 06 2019 - 11:49

Corporal

• Players
  • 57582 battles
  • [HAL-X] HAL-X

View PostHellsfog, on Aug 16 2019 - 17:10, said:

You are the gift that keeps on giving. You're bitterness at being sub-mediocre at this simply game is truly wonderful.  "Huge ignoramus" is certainly fitting. 

mouthy little [edited]aren't you

airdevilsinn #69 Posted Sep 06 2019 - 11:50

Corporal

• Players
  • 57582 battles
  • [HAL-X] HAL-X

View PostJackal58, on Aug 20 2019 - 20:20, said:

So after seeing another tier 10 for Friday night and tier 9 for Saturday morning I now assume this will be norm for all future 1v1 tournaments? Would be nice if one of you WG types came into this thread and said yes or no. There is no shame in talking to your customer base.

they got  idiots running the tourneys  now

airdevilsinn #70 Posted Sep 06 2019 - 11:52

Corporal

• Players
  • 57582 battles
  • [HAL-X] HAL-X

View Post94EXPOS, on Aug 16 2019 - 20:08, said:

Hellsfog - 100% clueless ignorant, legend in his own mind, fool. I am not even close to being bitter. Stating facts and opinions based on facts. Very simply. 

Great One - I have never called when playing tournaments - ever. You claim no Super Mods are ever used but then contradict yourself by admitting that 24 players were banned due to using illegal super mods in the latest Campaign. I don't even feel the need to look up those stats and will just take your word for granted. Those 24 players were the ones that were stupid enough to get caught, and playing in a Campaign no less where if ever Wargaming is going to focus a bit more on catching players using Super Mods it sure as hell is going to be in Campaigns and the more higher end super tourneys. So who is truly the idiot here I ask? 

Tasty Pastry - Just admitted to having every illegal mod known to the game that he wants to give me for free to prove that I still would be worse than him even though the playing field would finally be evened up.  LOL

All I am asking is that lower tiered tourneys return. More gold in prizes would be good as well. That's it. Super Mods are a fact of life in WOT and always will be despite what Wargaming and all these 8K+ PR players claim and would like the rest of us scrubs to believe.   

End Of Story.... 

hellsfog is a frog she bumps her [edited]along the way every day

airdevilsinn #71 Posted Sep 06 2019 - 12:03

Corporal

• Players
  • 57582 battles
  • [HAL-X] HAL-X
nice how not one word comes from the person or persons in charge …….. like they don't care what any of us think 

Reply to this topic

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users