Jump to content


You can Camo your Camo...


  • Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

IndygoEEI #1 Posted Jul 17 2019 - 18:29

    Major

  • Players
  • 60807 battles
  • 5,961
  • Member since:
    01-06-2012

No seriously.  You can.  There are few specific instances where you can do this.  Proof

coming soon...



IndygoEEI #2 Posted Jul 17 2019 - 18:33

    Major

  • Players
  • 60807 battles
  • 5,961
  • Member since:
    01-06-2012

This is just one example from the Swedish tree. 

 



CynicalDutchie #3 Posted Jul 17 2019 - 18:42

    Major

  • Players
  • 43009 battles
  • 4,336
  • [CYNIC] CYNIC
  • Member since:
    05-18-2011
So what are we supposed to see?

tod914 #4 Posted Jul 17 2019 - 18:47

    Major

  • Players
  • 64246 battles
  • 6,305
  • Member since:
    12-23-2013

View PostCynicalDutchie, on Jul 17 2019 - 12:42, said:

So what are we supposed to see?

 

Nothing.  It's doubled camo after all.



dont_ping_me #5 Posted Jul 17 2019 - 18:47

    Major

  • Players
  • 83255 battles
  • 3,582
  • Member since:
    02-11-2012
Does it give double the camo bonus?

IndygoEEI #6 Posted Jul 17 2019 - 18:48

    Major

  • Players
  • 60807 battles
  • 5,961
  • Member since:
    01-06-2012

This is another one.... This time from China.

 

 

View PostCynicalDutchie, on Jul 17 2019 - 12:42, said:

So what are we supposed to see?

 

Look at the concealment rating...  Now look at the tank...



IndygoEEI #7 Posted Jul 17 2019 - 18:50

    Major

  • Players
  • 60807 battles
  • 5,961
  • Member since:
    01-06-2012

View Postdont_ping_me, on Jul 17 2019 - 12:47, said:

Does it give double the camo bonus?

 

No it doesn't, but anyone looking at you will assume you have no camo livery included and

just painted your tank.  It's called misdirection...



Roggg2 #8 Posted Jul 17 2019 - 18:55

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 21851 battles
  • 2,062
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
  • Member since:
    05-27-2015
Not gonna lie...I have no idea what the point is here.

omi5cron #9 Posted Jul 17 2019 - 19:38

    Major

  • Players
  • 23328 battles
  • 3,771
  • Member since:
    04-01-2013
i dont get it either...but im not too bright.

Playz4Free #10 Posted Jul 17 2019 - 20:16

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 1531 battles
  • 173
  • Member since:
    09-25-2015
Camo not showing up isn't a new bug.

BrownFox1 #11 Posted Jul 17 2019 - 20:20

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 9645 battles
  • 109
  • Member since:
    06-26-2014
You camouflaged it so well I can't even see what you're saying here.

_mlg_taco_fire_ #12 Posted Jul 17 2019 - 20:22

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 25922 battles
  • 286
  • Member since:
    07-04-2012
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

stubmw #13 Posted Jul 17 2019 - 20:47

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 27702 battles
  • 492
  • Member since:
    02-27-2012
I am going to guess that under that paint is actual camo. So you get the camo rating of the camo, but it is visually camo'd by the paint. Clear as mud...No? 

IndygoEEI #14 Posted Jul 17 2019 - 20:57

    Major

  • Players
  • 60807 battles
  • 5,961
  • Member since:
    01-06-2012

Either you guys are trolling....

 

or you really have no clue what I did.  Which means it'll work at fooling people in game!  ^_^

 

Here's a hint.

 

 

It's just that camo pattern with yellow paint over.  The close up should help clue you in that it's

there...



IndygoEEI #15 Posted Jul 17 2019 - 20:59

    Major

  • Players
  • 60807 battles
  • 5,961
  • Member since:
    01-06-2012

View Poststubmw, on Jul 17 2019 - 14:47, said:

I am going to guess that under that paint is actual camo. So you get the camo rating of the camo, but it is visually camo'd by the paint. Clear as mud...No? 

 

 

DING DING DING!

 

We have a winner.  I'm gonna send you a small gift no joke.  You were the only one to say

something that said "I figured this out!"



GuillotineSpirit #16 Posted Jul 17 2019 - 21:04

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 17681 battles
  • 345
  • Member since:
    04-24-2015
Except if the reds are close enough to see your painted tank in the game, your camo rating has been overcome and you are lit. It doesn't amount to much of a misdirection.

stubmw #17 Posted Jul 17 2019 - 21:06

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 27702 battles
  • 492
  • Member since:
    02-27-2012

View PostIndygoEEI, on Jul 17 2019 - 20:59, said:

 

 

DING DING DING!

 

We have a winner.  I'm gonna send you a small gift no joke.  You were the only one to say

something that said "I figured this out!"

 

Thank you but not necessary, being right in your contest is reward enough in itself. Unless of course by small gift you mean a million dollars in hard currency then please feel free to send away. lol

 

 



IndygoEEI #18 Posted Jul 17 2019 - 21:17

    Major

  • Players
  • 60807 battles
  • 5,961
  • Member since:
    01-06-2012

View Poststubmw, on Jul 17 2019 - 15:06, said:

 

Thank you but not necessary, being right in your contest is reward enough in itself. Unless of course by small gift you mean a million dollars in hard currency then please feel free to send away. lol

 

 


Sorry already did it....

 

View PostGuillotineSpirit, on Jul 17 2019 - 15:04, said:

Except if the reds are close enough to see your painted tank in the game, your camo rating has been overcome and you are lit. It doesn't amount to much of a misdirection.

 

You overestimate the reds ability to correctly assess the situation...



shaggy996 #19 Posted Jul 17 2019 - 21:17

    Captain

  • Players
  • 46928 battles
  • 1,447
  • [THUGZ] THUGZ
  • Member since:
    11-17-2012
If you want to do better learn how to aim and read the maps and team positions. If you are close enough that they can clearly see if you have camo or not, it doesnt matter.

IndygoEEI #20 Posted Jul 17 2019 - 21:20

    Major

  • Players
  • 60807 battles
  • 5,961
  • Member since:
    01-06-2012

View Postshaggy996, on Jul 17 2019 - 15:17, said:

If you want to do better learn how to aim and read the maps and team positions. If you are close enough that they can clearly see if you have camo or not, it doesnt matter.

 

Well, then it's probably gonna fool you...






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users