Jump to content


Marks of excellence


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

_mlg_taco_fire_ #1 Posted Jul 17 2019 - 18:48

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 27272 battles
  • 336
  • [Y0L0] Y0L0
  • Member since:
    07-04-2012
is there a place where we can check a tank's 3 mark requirement? without in game mods

The_Illusive_Man #2 Posted Jul 17 2019 - 20:14

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 13326 battles
  • 4,324
  • Member since:
    08-30-2014
Nothing updated. Only the MOE extended mod does it at the moment.

death_stryker #3 Posted Jul 17 2019 - 21:54

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 4575 battles
  • 771
  • [LUCID] LUCID
  • Member since:
    05-23-2014

https://protanki.tv/stats/marks

^The best site that I've been able to find. However, because of the nature of marks, the values given are necessarily approximations, and in addition the data for this site comes from the RU server (i.e. take the numbers with a grain of salt).



_Brew_ #4 Posted Jul 18 2019 - 03:09

    Major

  • Players
  • 24078 battles
  • 2,972
  • [HARM] HARM
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012

View Post_mlg_taco_fire_, on Jul 17 2019 - 12:48, said:

is there a place where we can check a tank's 3 mark requirement? without in game mods

 

Right click your tank in the garage.  Choose "statistics" and then go to awards.  You'll see the mark indicator at the top.  If you mouse over it it will tell what percentile you are currently in.  It won't tell you the dmg/assist you need to get the next mark but you can at least monitor if you're mover up or down.



HorrorShow #5 Posted Jul 18 2019 - 03:13

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 20124 battles
  • 227
  • Member since:
    06-26-2011

View Post_mlg_taco_fire_, on Jul 17 2019 - 09:48, said:

is there a place where we can check a tank's 3 mark requirement? without in game mods

 

I'd use this mod (click "Download Link" on the page) for better approximations: https://www.pkmods.com/marks-of-excellence-calculator-by-spoter/

 

-Edit: oops, overlooked the no mods part. :(

 

View Postdeath_stryker, on Jul 17 2019 - 12:54, said:

https://protanki.tv/stats/marks

^The best site that I've been able to find. However, because of the nature of marks, the values given are necessarily approximations, and in addition the data for this site comes from the RU server (i.e. take the numbers with a grain of salt).

 

I thought the website was great until I found that the NA region and the RU region had significant differences in ratings.

 


Edited by HorrorShow, Jul 18 2019 - 03:21.


The_Illusive_Man #6 Posted Jul 18 2019 - 12:17

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 13326 battles
  • 4,324
  • Member since:
    08-30-2014

View PostHorrorShow, on Jul 17 2019 - 23:13, said:

 

I'd use this mod (click "Download Link" on the page) for better approximations: https://www.pkmods.com/marks-of-excellence-calculator-by-spoter/

 

-Edit: oops, overlooked the no mods part. :(

 

 

I thought the website was great until I found that the NA region and the RU region had significant differences in ratings.

 

 

I would not link pkmods. That site contains cheats as well. And the author of that site has been known in the past to alter mods, so.... Also, spoter has a github, which is the only spot it is supposed to be, other than modpacks. 

https://github.com/spoter/spoter-mods



HorrorShow #7 Posted Jul 18 2019 - 13:38

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 20124 battles
  • 227
  • Member since:
    06-26-2011

View PostThe_Illusive_Man, on Jul 18 2019 - 03:17, said:

 

I would not link pkmods. That site contains cheats as well. And the author of that site has been known in the past to alter mods, so.... Also, spoter has a github, which is the only spot it is supposed to be, other than modpacks. 

https://github.com/spoter/spoter-mods

 

I agree with your remarks regarding the integrity of the pkmods website, however, "spoter has a github, which is the only spot it is supposed to be, other than modpacks" is not at all a true statement. I've linked pkmod as they've updated the mod for the current version of WoT, and I've personally tested the source.


Edited by HorrorShow, Jul 19 2019 - 02:21.


The_Illusive_Man #8 Posted Jul 19 2019 - 00:32

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 13326 battles
  • 4,324
  • Member since:
    08-30-2014

View PostHorrorShow, on Jul 18 2019 - 09:38, said:

 

I agree with your remarks regarding the integrity of the pkmods website, however, "spoter has a github, which is the only spot it is supposed to be, other than modpacks" is not at all a true statement. I've linked pkmod as they've updated the mod for the current version of WoT, and I've personally tested the source.

 

Well spoter only allows it to be posted on his git, and used in modpacks. Also, please dont use yellow highlight... For me, the text is unreadable.



HorrorShow #9 Posted Jul 19 2019 - 00:44

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 20124 battles
  • 227
  • Member since:
    06-26-2011

View PostThe_Illusive_Man, on Jul 18 2019 - 15:32, said:

 

Well spoter only allows it to be posted on his git, and used in modpacks.

 

Doubling down? Again, you're WRONG. Are you familiar with the "Do What The F*** You Want To Public License"? Probably not..






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users