mathfixing and race cars

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

dunniteowl #21 Posted Jul 18 2019 - 17:33

Major

• -Players-
  • 30250 battles

View PostMarkd73, on Jul 18 2019 - 07:50, said:

I think it is trying to communicate with us.

What is that? Timmy is down the well?

It's closer to trying to understand Flipper than it is Lassie.

What's that, Flipper?  Sandy's caught by a giant clam on the bottom and only has fifteen minutes of air left?  Golly!  I'll get dad and go help!  Here, Flipper!  Take this extra air tank and strap it on Sandy's back, hook up the regulator and then switch tanks, okay?  We'll be right there after this commercial break!

Hey?  What can I say?  After learning human, this wise(cracking) owl decided to learn dolphin!

OvO

redjkent #22 Posted Jul 18 2019 - 18:52

Captain

• -Players-
  • 92785 battles
  • [Y2KBB] Y2KBB

View PostBart_Ludwig_Werniers, on Jul 18 2019 - 12:12, said:

what a fun evry day playing 10 game to win first batle  if Lucky only med campers on my teams and runners i play a lot arty and been shot off by race cars  evry game where is the fun to play arty nerved against race cars and cliploaders 

click clik clik clik clik is this war game or a damn race game mathficing is bad 85 % loses and nothing happen if sending mail not even check my acc this is no more fun auto Hitters race cars cliploaders campers and runners for stats  lets play all a race car and gang bang slow heavys td and nerved arty they cant do nothing  try to hit a race car if Lucky 

bud a race car can shoot arty in one shot so fair batle  spended 140 euro to have new arty and wel better keep the mony and drive a cliploader clikker med race car more dmg so stop all play td heavys and nerved arty use auto hi and drive a race car  cliploader  where is the fun  some hate arty bud its nerved so no one complane if they are beed shoot off by cliploaders in the back so have  fun then they complain if arty not help lol 45 sec loading 3 shots to kill a race car loooooooooooool go play need for speed if ya wanna go race c and kill eazy slow tanks no skills

most of what you wrote is a jumbo of words, need to work on that also this is the newcomer section not the place to rant, i suggest going on reddit and ranting there

the_Deadly_Bulb #23 Posted Jul 18 2019 - 18:53

Major

• Players
  • 27000 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

View PostBart_Ludwig_Werniers, on Jul 18 2019 - 04:12, said:

what a fun evry day playing 10 game to win first batle  if Lucky only med campers on my teams and runners i play a lot arty and been shot off by race cars  evry game where is the fun to play arty nerved against race cars and cliploaders 

click clik clik clik clik is this war game or a damn race game mathficing is bad 85 % loses and nothing happen if sending mail not even check my acc this is no more fun auto Hitters race cars cliploaders campers and runners for stats  lets play all a race car and gang bang slow heavys td and nerved arty they cant do nothing  try to hit a race car if Lucky 

bud a race car can shoot arty in one shot so fair batle  spended 140 euro to have new arty and wel better keep the mony and drive a cliploader clikker med race car more dmg so stop all play td heavys and nerved arty use auto hi and drive a race car  cliploader  where is the fun  some hate arty bud its nerved so no one complane if they are beed shoot off by cliploaders in the back so have  fun then they complain if arty not help lol 45 sec loading 3 shots to kill a race car loooooooooooool go play need for speed if ya wanna go race c and kill eazy slow tanks no skills

Point (?)

View PostGeorgePreddy, on Jul 18 2019 - 05:41, said:

You haven't played 10 games yet... you only have done 4.    :B

Counterpoint.

OP, klinkt alsof iemand overdrijft

(OP, sounds like someone exaggerates)

...and now this little dutch treat.

Edited by the_Deadly_Bulb, Jul 18 2019 - 19:03.

FunPolice_ #24 Posted Jul 18 2019 - 20:04

Major

• Players
  • 30618 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT
The disappointment when you read thread as 'methfixing and race cars' and nobody is breaking badly.

Bart_Ludwig_Werniers #25 Posted Jul 18 2019 - 22:01

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 4 battles
Moderated by Volier_Zcit

Edited by Volier_Zcit, Jul 19 2019 - 00:33.

ArmorStorm #26 Posted Jul 18 2019 - 22:08

Major

• Players
  • 37251 battles
  • [F__R] F__R

View PostBart_Ludwig_Werniers, on Jul 18 2019 - 15:01, said:

Moderated by Volier_Zcit

Not using English in the English language forums warrants a strike I believe. 

“HOWEVER I EXCEED PLAY MY ACC THEN WE LOOK SOME ONLY CAMPERS AND POLAND DURING THE DAY NOW I HAVE TO BE OVERLIKE HERE ALL CAMPERS AND CLIPLOADERS DRIVING”

Yeah, even translated it’s gibberish.

Edited by Volier_Zcit, Jul 19 2019 - 00:33.

the_Deadly_Bulb #27 Posted Jul 19 2019 - 05:12

Major

• Players
  • 27000 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

View PostFunPolice_, on Jul 18 2019 - 11:04, said:

The disappointment when you read thread as 'methfixing and race cars' and nobody is breaking badly.

^

This post Heisenberg approved. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users