Jump to content


Campaign Bonds

Campaign Fire trail Reward Chieftain M60 121B Bonds 907 Reeeeeeeeeee Give us our precious bonds

  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Dab_3_For_Balance #1 Posted Jul 18 2019 - 22:59

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 47813 battles
  • 208
  • [SNPAI] SNPAI
  • Member since:
    10-18-2012
So when are we going to get our bonds and the Damascus Steel style from campaign?

JakeTheMystic #2 Posted Jul 18 2019 - 23:23

    Major

  • Players
  • 25135 battles
  • 3,050
  • [OPIC] OPIC
  • Member since:
    12-30-2011

T o m o r r o w 

 

It says so right in the regulations. It could have been extended to a later date, but it looks like they've been done with the disputes since day 1. 



Dab_3_For_Balance #3 Posted Jul 18 2019 - 23:27

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 47813 battles
  • 208
  • [SNPAI] SNPAI
  • Member since:
    10-18-2012

View PostJakeTheMystic, on Jul 18 2019 - 22:23, said:

T o m o r r o w 

 

It says so right in the regulations. It could have been extended to a later date, but it looks like they've been done with the disputes since day 1. 

Its just that RU server said they'll get everything on 18th, but got everything on 16th, fame points store at 2pm, and bonds at ~3:30PM. EU server also got everything yesterday. So logically, we should of got our bonds today.


Edited by MeAndTheBoysInA_Tank, Jul 18 2019 - 23:28.


Armadaus_Baldwin #4 Posted Jul 18 2019 - 23:42

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 36657 battles
  • 269
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS
  • Member since:
    09-06-2011

View PostMeAndTheBoysInA_Tank, on Jul 18 2019 - 22:27, said:

Its just that RU server said they'll get everything on 18th, but got everything on 16th, fame points store at 2pm, and bonds at ~3:30PM. EU server also got everything yesterday. So logically, we should of got our bonds today.

That’s so cute.. you think WG gives a whiff about NA.



thandiflight #5 Posted Jul 18 2019 - 23:49

    Major

  • Players
  • 87677 battles
  • 4,421
  • [SIMP] SIMP
  • Member since:
    07-10-2011
In the past we had to wait until the next patch update - usually several weeks after the campaign ended. So a few days here or there is of no consequence.

_Brew_ #6 Posted Jul 19 2019 - 04:00

    Major

  • Players
  • 24279 battles
  • 2,988
  • [HARM] HARM
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012

View Postthandiflight, on Jul 18 2019 - 17:49, said:

In the past we had to wait until the next patch update - usually several weeks after the campaign ended. So a few days here or there is of no consequence.

Unless you want to make an early bid so you don't miss the boat.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users