Jump to content


KRZYBoop's Trip to the Moon!

KRZY Things to do Moon Space Deals and events

  • Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

_The_Classic_ #21 Posted Jul 19 2019 - 23:57

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 5346 battles
  • 3
  • [BIMBO] BIMBO
  • Member since:
    09-14-2018
Pick Russia, don’t forget WG is a Russian company

Waylandie #22 Posted Jul 20 2019 - 00:35

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 16803 battles
  • 272
  • Member since:
    10-23-2016
Is this contest being ran separate on each server, or is it a world wide total?  I didn’t see the info in the post.  If it’s a worldwide count, then the winner is clearly going to be Russia, just cause they have more active players.

Shibadogdog #23 Posted Jul 20 2019 - 01:50

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 52333 battles
  • 441
  • [DPS] DPS
  • Member since:
    03-17-2014

View PostRedstreblo, on Jul 19 2019 - 16:13, said:

I just took a look at what I have in my garage to help me decide who in this event would have an advantage if any (*cough* Russian bias *cough*).

 

Here's the list decide for yourself:

USA

  • M4 Improved
  • Ram II
  • Thunderbolt VII
  • Fury
  • T14

U.S.S.R.

  • T-50-2
  • Matilda IV
  • T-34-85 Rudy
  • T-34-85M
  • Loza's M4
  • Churchill III
  • KV-220-2
  • KV-2®
  • SU-85I
  • SU-100Y

​hmm WG check your coding I can't stop being so bold :hiding:

 

As much as I would love to play for the USA team because we performed the first manned moon landing I do wonder if I must be a treacherous dog and choose U.S.S.R. due to their lineup of tiers V - VI premiums. ugh

 

*cough* Russian bias *cough*

T-34 shielded 



QuintLeo #24 Posted Jul 20 2019 - 01:53

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 29426 battles
  • 32
  • Member since:
    11-09-2012

Worthless event.

Must use premium vehicles ONLY.

 



ArmoredCorps #25 Posted Jul 20 2019 - 02:31

    Major

  • Players
  • 58923 battles
  • 6,428
  • [REL2] REL2
  • Member since:
    02-07-2011
USA First

I'm sorry, when did a cosmonaut grace the moon? 

butcher813 #26 Posted Jul 20 2019 - 03:02

    Corporal

  • Beta Testers
  • 3026 battles
  • 12
  • Member since:
    12-01-2010
Been away from the game about years. What the heck is the russian tank you see in the email announcement for this event? The one that looks like a Kv2 turret sitting on a churchill chassis?

Necrophore #27 Posted Jul 20 2019 - 03:13

    Major

  • Players
  • 30911 battles
  • 4,152
  • [GZRS] GZRS
  • Member since:
    02-19-2012

View PostArmoredCorps, on Jul 19 2019 - 17:31, said:

USA First

I'm sorry, when did a cosmonaut grace the moon? 

 

1957, but is still big secret, no?  :B



Omega_Weapon #28 Posted Jul 20 2019 - 03:17

    Major

  • Players
  • 52588 battles
  • 2,570
  • [GRIEF] GRIEF
  • Member since:
    11-15-2011

View PostMountainLion1, on Jul 19 2019 - 13:35, said:

Pick America, we are the only country to actually landed on the moon. We already won the race 50 years ago, why would you want to go with the 2nd place team.


Only because they will win and we can get free stuff. Remember where this game is from.



Omega_Weapon #29 Posted Jul 20 2019 - 03:24

    Major

  • Players
  • 52588 battles
  • 2,570
  • [GRIEF] GRIEF
  • Member since:
    11-15-2011

View Postbutcher813, on Jul 19 2019 - 21:02, said:

Been away from the game about years. What the heck is the russian tank you see in the email announcement for this event? The one that looks like a Kv2 turret sitting on a churchill chassis?


Are you talking about the Matilda IV? Its a British Matilda tank given to the Russians who then upgraded the turret front to fit in a 76mm gun.



butcher813 #30 Posted Jul 20 2019 - 03:29

    Corporal

  • Beta Testers
  • 3026 battles
  • 12
  • Member since:
    12-01-2010
Thanks Omega_Weapon!

Crabalanche #31 Posted Jul 20 2019 - 03:41

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 55940 battles
  • 67
  • [T-GBU] T-GBU
  • Member since:
    05-24-2014
I picked the USA because we were there first, but as far as the game is concerned it will be Russia. There are Zero tier 5 or 6 USA premium tanks in the tech tree(used to be two the Ram 2, and T14). There are four for Russia. That means even newer players will choose the Russian option. 

Edited by Crabalanche, Jul 20 2019 - 16:54.


Omega_Weapon #32 Posted Jul 20 2019 - 03:51

    Major

  • Players
  • 52588 battles
  • 2,570
  • [GRIEF] GRIEF
  • Member since:
    11-15-2011

View Postbutcher813, on Jul 19 2019 - 21:29, said:

Thanks Omega_Weapon!


No prob.



Bloodlustknight #33 Posted Jul 20 2019 - 03:52

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 10094 battles
  • 3
  • Member since:
    08-15-2016

There is a huge problem with this event which has happened numerous times when it is U.S.A vs. U.S.S.R. 

There are too many premium Russian tanks compared to any other nation, not only that, various Russian tanks in the game are way to overpowered.

 

With this event being tier V-VI premium tanks only also gives team U.S.S.R. a bigger advantage since there isn't a whole lot for U.S.A. in those tiers that are viable against tanks like the SU-100Y or the KV-2 ®.

Not only this, but players can get 4 premium tanks off the tech tree, U.S.S.R. only. There isn't a single U.S. premium tank in those tiers in the tech tree, always have to wait for them to go on sale (aka. Fury and Thunderbolt 'which is out';)

 

I propose for a balance with this event to be fair for both sides (yes it's mainly restrictions against U.S.S.R) and that balance is simple. DO NOT let the KV-2 ® be part of this event. It is just too powerful in those tiers.

I also propose that at least 4 non-premium tanks, 2 from each side, be allowed in the event so that those who don't have premiums be part of the event or rent some tanks out for the event. 

The 4 tanks would be, M4, T-34, M6, and KV-85. 

If you don't restrict the KV-2 ® from the event then give team USA a rental T78 for balance -_-

 

Also, if you really want people to buy tanks, try the rental route. It will entice some people to buy those tanks as it did for me for the Eagle 7. 


Edited by Bloodlustknight, Jul 20 2019 - 03:55.


RomuIus #34 Posted Jul 20 2019 - 04:26

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 42611 battles
  • 95
  • [TESTE] TESTE
  • Member since:
    06-24-2011

View PostRedstreblo, on Jul 19 2019 - 17:13, said:

I just took a look at what I have in my garage to help me decide who in this event would have an advantage if any (*cough* Russian bias *cough*).

 

Here's the list decide for yourself:

USA

  • M4 Improved
  • Ram II
  • Thunderbolt VII
  • Fury
  • T14

U.S.S.R.

  • T-50-2
  • Matilda IV
  • T-34-85 Rudy
  • T-34-85M
  • Loza's M4
  • Churchill III
  • KV-220-2
  • KV-2®
  • SU-85I
  • SU-100Y

​hmm WG check your coding I can't stop being so bold :hiding:

 

As much as I would love to play for the USA team because we performed the first manned moon landing I do wonder if I must be a treacherous dog and choose U.S.S.R. due to their lineup of tiers V - VI premiums. ugh

 

*cough* Russian bias *cough*

 

You missed a few...

USA 

 M4A3E8 Thunderbolt

T78

 

U.S.S.R.

T-34 Shielded

 

 



Pepetruelo #35 Posted Jul 20 2019 - 04:51

    Major

  • Community Volunteer
  • 25645 battles
  • 3,202
  • [KAC] KAC
  • Member since:
    09-06-2014


DrWho_ #36 Posted Jul 20 2019 - 10:19

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 22930 battles
  • 2,729
  • Member since:
    07-29-2017

I just noticed that despite having chosen USA, I know I know, nothing shows up in the mission UI. I tried entering again just now and nothing shows up. Can't say for certain that my victories in the T78 yesterday didn't provide me with "tokens" but I didn't notice anything

 

Anyone else ? 



33miles #37 Posted Jul 20 2019 - 12:27

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 12412 battles
  • 75
  • [THREE] THREE
  • Member since:
    01-15-2012

View PostDrWho_, on Jul 20 2019 - 01:19, said:

I just noticed that despite having chosen USA, I know I know, nothing shows up in the mission UI. I tried entering again just now and nothing shows up. Can't say for certain that my victories in the T78 yesterday didn't provide me with "tokens" but I didn't notice anything

 

Anyone else ? 

 

Actually the event does not start until the morning of the 21st. It’s just sign up time at the moment. :)



DrWho_ #38 Posted Jul 20 2019 - 14:28

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 22930 battles
  • 2,729
  • Member since:
    07-29-2017

View Post33miles, on Jul 20 2019 - 12:27, said:

 

Actually the event does not start until the morning of the 21st. It’s just sign up time at the moment. :)

 

Doh !

 

Thx mate



cavalry11 #39 Posted Jul 20 2019 - 15:38

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 49162 battles
  • 534
  • [11BAT] 11BAT
  • Member since:
    06-24-2013
Did his tinfoil hat fall off?

stalkervision #40 Posted Jul 20 2019 - 17:00

    Major

  • Players
  • 67379 battles
  • 9,597
  • Member since:
    11-12-2013

View PostBloodlustknight, on Jul 19 2019 - 21:52, said:

There is a huge problem with this event which has happened numerous times when it is U.S.A vs. U.S.S.R. 

There are too many premium Russian tanks compared to any other nation, not only that, various Russian tanks in the game are way to overpowered.

 

With this event being tier V-VI premium tanks only also gives team U.S.S.R. a bigger advantage since there isn't a whole lot for U.S.A. in those tiers that are viable against tanks like the SU-100Y or the KV-2 ®.

Not only this, but players can get 4 premium tanks off the tech tree, U.S.S.R. only. There isn't a single U.S. premium tank in those tiers in the tech tree, always have to wait for them to go on sale (aka. Fury and Thunderbolt 'which is out';)

 

I propose for a balance with this event to be fair for both sides (yes it's mainly restrictions against U.S.S.R) and that balance is simple. DO NOT let the KV-2 ® be part of this event. It is just too powerful in those tiers.

I also propose that at least 4 non-premium tanks, 2 from each side, be allowed in the event so that those who don't have premiums be part of the event or rent some tanks out for the event. 

The 4 tanks would be, M4, T-34, M6, and KV-85. 

If you don't restrict the KV-2 ® from the event then give team USA a rental T78 for balance -_-

 

Also, if you really want people to buy tanks, try the rental route. It will entice some people to buy those tanks as it did for me for the Eagle 7. 

This is so true ! Can I change my vote ? Please??????:facepalm:






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users