Jump to content


Claiming 2,200 reward tanks will not happen.

award tanks Fire Trail Global Map clan

  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

F4U_wingman #1 Posted Jul 20 2019 - 01:58

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 86143 battles
  • 970
  • [T-GBU] T-GBU
  • Member since:
    10-17-2013

I used the alley of fame to count how many players already had the 4 award tanks. There are 22 pages with 100 players per page.

On page one there was sixteen .... and on pages 19, 20, 21 and 22 there was a total of ten.

The total is 26 players that are in the top 2,200 players that qualified for the four tanks they already had in their garage.

Don't know how many more players are added to 26 from the other pages I didn't look at.

So yes... these 26 plus award tanks... Chieftain, Obj. 907,  M60, or 121B will not be claimed from Fire Trail on the Global map.

 



thegreat101 #2 Posted Jul 20 2019 - 02:07

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 29941 battles
  • 186
  • [MAD-] MAD-
  • Member since:
    08-05-2012
Would be nice if WG would give 26 people who were close a tank. Had a guy 7 spots away, but because they got more points it bumped him out. While I do agree he didnt qualify so he shouldn't get it, and he should try harder, would be nice if WG gave away 2200 tanks on total.

_Brew_ #3 Posted Jul 20 2019 - 02:29

    Major

  • Players
  • 23763 battles
  • 2,958
  • [HARM] HARM
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012

View Postthegreat101, on Jul 19 2019 - 20:07, said:

Would be nice if WG would give 26 people who were close a tank. Had a guy 7 spots away, but because they got more points it bumped him out. While I do agree he didnt qualify so he shouldn't get it, and he should try harder, would be nice if WG gave away 2200 tanks on total.

I don't know about just giving them out, but it would be cool if they added them to the bidding pool for the auction.



Armadaus_Baldwin #4 Posted Jul 20 2019 - 02:32

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 35975 battles
  • 222
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS
  • Member since:
    09-06-2011

View PostF4U_wingman, on Jul 20 2019 - 00:58, said:

I used the alley of fame to count how many players already had the 4 award tanks. There are 22 pages with 100 players per page.

On page one there was sixteen .... and on pages 19, 20, 21 and 22 there was a total of ten.

The total is 26 players that are in the top 2,200 players that qualified for the four tanks they already had in their garage.

Don't know how many more players are added to 26 from the other pages I didn't look at.

So yes... these 26 plus award tanks... Chieftain, Obj. 907,  M60, or 121B will not be claimed from Fire Trail on the Global map.

 


My man, that much salt is going to lead you to kidney stones. 



Frontline_Legend_theruev #5 Posted Jul 20 2019 - 02:48

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 25059 battles
  • 78
  • [200IQ] 200IQ
  • Member since:
    09-14-2014

View PostF4U_wingman, on Jul 20 2019 - 01:58, said:

I used the alley of fame to count how many players already had the 4 award tanks. There are 22 pages with 100 players per page.

On page one there was sixteen .... and on pages 19, 20, 21 and 22 there was a total of ten.

The total is 26 players that are in the top 2,200 players that qualified for the four tanks they already had in their garage.

Don't know how many more players are added to 26 from the other pages I didn't look at.

So yes... these 26 plus award tanks... Chieftain, Obj. 907,  M60, or 121B will not be claimed from Fire Trail on the Global map.

 

I am one of these players and I don't think that they should give them out to the players who were close.
We are not disqualified from the alley of fame. Just try harder next time :eyes:.



H0D0R_ #6 Posted Jul 20 2019 - 03:27

    Captain

  • Players
  • 17285 battles
  • 1,855
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
  • Member since:
    09-30-2013
If people don't select tanks then those tanks go to the auction.

Shibadogdog #7 Posted Jul 20 2019 - 04:16

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 52333 battles
  • 441
  • [DPS] DPS
  • Member since:
    03-17-2014

View PostH0D0R_, on Jul 19 2019 - 20:27, said:

If people don't select tanks then those tanks go to the auction.

not! there is a set # of tanks in the auction… the claimed tanks have no impact on that

 



Hellsfog #8 Posted Jul 20 2019 - 04:21

    Major

  • Players
  • 37823 battles
  • 6,612
  • [VILIN] VILIN
  • Member since:
    06-22-2011

View PostH0D0R_, on Jul 19 2019 - 21:27, said:

If people don't select tanks then those tanks go to the auction.

I think I might be ambivalent about this

View PostShibadogdog, on Jul 19 2019 - 22:16, said:

not! there is a set # of tanks in the auction… the claimed tanks have no impact on that

 

I'm leaning towards liking this better. 

 

P.S. How many threads have people from the Op's clan made complaining about not getting tank? Is number 3 or 4? They should change the clan tag to WINE. 


Edited by Hellsfog, Jul 20 2019 - 04:23.


lozarus #9 Posted Jul 20 2019 - 04:51

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 46202 battles
  • 9,419
  • [RELIC] RELIC
  • Member since:
    07-07-2010

View PostF4U_wingman, on Jul 20 2019 - 00:58, said:

 

The total is 26 players that are in the top 2,200 players that qualified for the four tanks they already had in their garage.

 


Sir, you are conservative even then, in your estimations, a lot of dudes don't currently own some of the older reward tanks because they're novelty, but can redeem them anytime they want with a support ticket or ingame resoration. 

I've sold the M60 3 times in an emergency, and i know i'm one of many in just RELIC alone, i assume there's many, many more who are not going to waste a huge chunk of their reward on something that they can get back for 4,300,000 credits. 


Good looking out tho, useful info. 

 



JakeTheMystic #10 Posted Jul 20 2019 - 04:52

    Major

  • Players
  • 24476 battles
  • 2,496
  • [CUBE] CUBE
  • Member since:
    12-30-2011

With the new FP system, WG basically made it so if you don't get the tank, you can select more rewards. Some people won't even choose the 121b or M60 because the 4k bonds + other rewards are more valuable. 

 

But honestly, who cares. They worked their way up to a better clan that could get them in the ratings and its their rewards. 



Bill_Nye_The_RNG_Guy #11 Posted Jul 20 2019 - 05:20

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 25694 battles
  • 334
  • [QUACK] QUACK
  • Member since:
    03-17-2011
Actually a lot of players just sell the current tank than redeem it back.. It's free credits. :coin:

waikin_umu #12 Posted Jul 20 2019 - 08:41

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 11983 battles
  • 84
  • [GIVUP] GIVUP
  • Member since:
    08-01-2017
guys i think we should just give reward tanks to everyone! that way op can get a tank :)

Lovegoat996 #13 Posted Jul 20 2019 - 11:12

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 45801 battles
  • 115
  • [-G-] -G-
  • Member since:
    06-10-2012
i might just not get a tank just because of this dumb post.

Israeli_Redneck #14 Posted Jul 20 2019 - 12:22

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 18395 battles
  • 107
  • [RUHUB] RUHUB
  • Member since:
    10-16-2013

View PostBill_Nye_The_RNG_Guy, on Jul 20 2019 - 04:20, said:

Actually a lot of players just sell the current tank than redeem it back.. It's free credits. :coin:


So those dimwits prefer 4.5 million silver, which can be grinded easily in 1 4-6 hour session with personal moneyboost + clan moneyboost, over 4k bonds, which can take what, 2-3 months of tier 10 play with many shiny medals?

methinks whomever does that is missing a few marbles from his meathead.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users