Made 6th place wn8 last three hours

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

RagingBlueberry #1 Posted Jul 20 2019 - 05:00

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1756 battles
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO

Found out I have Celiac disease. Was in a brain fog for years, throwing up and feeling awful. Could not figure out what it was and after eating pasta one night and my throat closing and being rushed to the hospital I am back on my feet. Brain fog gone I have a new sense of life. My respect for all of you fellow tankers out there. It is all the small steps. Make sure to select US server,wn8, and last three hours. If it was not for the great community I would never have learned so much. 

http://www.wotinfo.net/en/topflop

Edited by RagingBlueberry, Jul 20 2019 - 05:02.

TankFullOfBourbon #2 Posted Jul 20 2019 - 10:22

Major

• Players
  • 29977 battles
  • [DHO6] DHO6
What is celiac disease?

Atragon #3 Posted Jul 20 2019 - 11:30

Major

• Players
  • 43117 battles

I thought celiac disease was mostly bloating, cramps. and massive gas releases. I had no idea about the allergic reactions etc.

Time to go gluten free. Im wondering if gluten affects people negatively that even don't have celiac.

CynicalDutchie #4 Posted Jul 20 2019 - 13:44

Major

• Players
  • 43001 battles
  • [CYNIC] CYNIC

View PostAtragon, on Jul 20 2019 - 11:30, said:

I thought celiac disease was mostly bloating, cramps. and massive gas releases. I had no idea about the allergic reactions etc.

Time to go gluten free. Im wondering if gluten affects people negatively that even don't have celiac.

Yes it does, gluten causes autism just like vaccines :facepalm:

RagingBlueberry #5 Posted Jul 20 2019 - 14:25

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1756 battles
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO

View PostAtragon, on Jul 20 2019 - 11:30, said:

It can. I used to think all the gluten stuff was made up. 

I get a rash that looks like poison ivy and my skin itches if I eat enough. It wad hard to nail down because it got progressively worse over time and seemed like it only happened for lunch. I lift so would take a pasta for lunch as carbs. I was at a museum with my wife and ate a burger and we almost had to call 911. 

Armadaus_Baldwin #6 Posted Jul 20 2019 - 15:41

Sergeant

• Players
  • 35975 battles
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS

View PostRagingBlueberry, on Jul 20 2019 - 04:00, said:

Found out I have Celiac disease. Was in a brain fog for years, throwing up and feeling awful. Could not figure out what it was and after eating pasta one night and my throat closing and being rushed to the hospital I am back on my feet. Brain fog gone I have a new sense of life. My respect for all of you fellow tankers out there. It is all the small steps. Make sure to select US server,wn8, and last three hours. If it was not for the great community I would never have learned so much. 

http://www.wotinfo.net/en/topflop

Just to let you know, WOTInfo runs off an EXTREMELY SMALL sample size and is not a reference for statistical analysis, rather meant merely to track your personal progress. Congrats on beating your personal highs and glad you’re feeling better. 

desperado915 #7 Posted Jul 20 2019 - 15:50

Private

• -Players-
  • 14803 battles
  • [-OPS-] -OPS-

I feel for you. My wife has celiac disease and it has effectively altered her/our lives. If left unchecked, you will ruin your intestines and die. Your biggest challenge will be your diet, most specifically if and when you eat out. You have to be very careful not to get "glutened".

For those that don't understand the disease, Celiac Disease is an affliction that allows food that contains gluten to invade the intestinal walls that process food consumption. The villi that exist there are wiped out by gluten. The villi are necessary to the digestion process. You could literally eat all day and starve to death if they are gone.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users