wot world of tanks give away gold

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

REDENG #1 Posted Jul 21 2019 - 23:07

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 28967 battles
  • [REDU] REDU

So I wanted to try making youtube videos as I feel I could make interesting content but I need feedback on what I have done.

this link is for my channel I have made 3 different types of videos as different lengths.

one of them has a give away of 500 gold for fun lol.

https://www.youtube....hiJmh-dOVXqMqeg

Please let me know what you think and any suggestions :)

Insanefriend #2 Posted Jul 22 2019 - 00:24

Captain

• Players
  • 45379 battles

Well for one thing your all ready ahead of this guys video. 

Spoiler

REDENG #3 Posted Jul 22 2019 - 04:42

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 28967 battles
  • [REDU] REDU
omg wow 

REDENG #4 Posted Jul 23 2019 - 14:36

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 28967 battles
  • [REDU] REDU
Bump

Guido1212 #5 Posted Jul 23 2019 - 15:55

Community Contributor

• Players
  • 80903 battles

Good start.  Here's some unsolicited feedback.

- Watch the voice over/game sound volumes.  I have struggled with that at times myself.  First video for example has very loud game sounds.  This can get really tricky with lots of editing and different clips being used.

- Watch the Uhs and Uhms and such.  We all have those speech patterns and crutches.  It's a constant battle to tamp them down, and you'll get rid of one only to have another pop up.  In general it's better to just pause and not fill the space with some sound or word.  You'll find it uncomfortable but when you listen back, you'll realize it actually was not a ten a minute pause and was quite natural.

- Look for your "niche", entertainer, great play, analysis, curmudgeon etc.  Basically something you're known for.   You can of course do lots of things, and if you are just very good that can be effective (very good at the YT thing and very good at playing) but if you have one focus area you will avoid getting spread thin and it'll give your channel it's place in the WoT YouTuber world.  The WoT YT market is pretty solidly sewn up by about 5-8 top guys in the English speaking world.  I aimed my channel at a specific area and that gave me a chance to grab some of pie (a very small slice).

Those are just a few things off the bat.  This is basically how I started, practice makes prefect and don't get down if it starts slow (because chances are it will) .  Good luck man, subbed to see how you go!

Cheers,

Guido

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users