• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

owind #1 Posted Jul 23 2019 - 04:50

Corporal

• Players
  • 16680 battles
  • [CHEMS] CHEMS

Hello all.

I am so happy to announce my starting of a clan from scratch. This is something that in 8 years of World of Tanks that I have always wanted to do, but have waited until the right time to act. Nitrous (N_2_O) is going to be shaped into exactly what Everyone wants in a clan. Skirmishes, clan wars, platoons, tight knit community, you name it, and I have missioned it for this clan. I have been in and out of different clans over the years, learning something new with every clan. I've been apart of top 10 clans, called for top 25 clans, and ran a top 50 clan for quite some time. I'm looking for players who are determined to win, and improve their skills in this game we have all come to know and love (Preferred Recent WN8 of 1800+). Feel free to message me in game, or pop into our discord for a chat. I'm very excited for this new adventure and even more excited for the players that will be joining me on our journey!

Good Luck out there!

BigDollarBillz #2 Posted Jul 23 2019 - 04:55

Major

• Players
  • 38772 battles
  • [SBW] SBW
Good luck on your recruiting and starting your clan. Right now recruiting seems to be pretty slow.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users