clan clan wars suggestion

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Death_By_RuRu #1 Posted Jul 23 2019 - 20:19

Corporal

• Players
  • 49131 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

I have this idea for upcoming clanwars that I really think it's going to make clans more stable and competitive and will also make clan wars more enjoyable. I hope the ones who like it, try to make this topic active.

Well, my idea is this:

From the next campaign, Wargaming can distribute 1000 tanks to the top 100 clans (not their players of the clans but the actual clans) from the list that is usually rewarded to players (907, chieftain, etc) as rentals for a period comprised between the day the prizes are distributed and the end of the very next campaign (meaning the clan will have those tanks available for the next clan wars).

Those tanks should be distributed by the clan leaders to the clan members in any way they decide.

Let's say the clan ranked 100th gets 5 tanks to distribute among their clan members. The clan will have autonomy to lend those tanks to 5 different players. Of course to keep the tank, the player who received it needs to stay in the clan otherwise it will be given back to the clan's treasury to be assigned again to another player.

The clan will have those tanks available for the next campaign, meaning it is possible that clans will perform better (it is known that those tanks perform very good in clan wars and are favorites among callers). Of course, the tank auction will still take place and people will be able to bid for a tank to purchase (this time as an owned version as usual). The ones who get the purchased tank will not need a rental version and the clan will be able to distribute the new rewarded tanks to the players who still don't have them.

In the end, many clans who haven't had a real chance to advance will benefit from two things:

1. Player rotation will decrease and team play will improve as a product of this stability.

2. Difference between clans that struggle to find the right tanks for clan wars and clans that already have an army of those tanks will decrease, this will make the game more enjoyable both for strong and weak clans during clan wars.

So, what do you think? Is it a good idea? Improvements?

Tyriant #2 Posted Jul 23 2019 - 20:23

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20892 battles
  • [-DSS-] -DSS-
United Misfits -U-M- Commander Approves and agrees to this idea

Cerbium #3 Posted Jul 23 2019 - 20:24

Captain

• Players
  • 19663 battles
  • [GACHI] GACHI
or you can work on improvement and getting meta tanks from now to the next campaign to have a higher chance of getting reward tanks, its actually not very difficult if you try.  

Tyriant #4 Posted Jul 23 2019 - 20:26

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20892 battles
  • [-DSS-] -DSS-

View PostBedoya, on Jul 23 2019 - 14:19, said:

I have this idea for upcoming clanwars that I really think it's going to make clans more stable and competitive and will also make clan wars more enjoyable. I hope the ones who like it, try to make this topic active.

Well, my idea is this:

From the next campaign, Wargaming can distribute 1000 tanks to the top 100 clans (not their players of the clans but the actual clans) from the list that is usually rewarded to players (907, chieftain, etc) as rentals for a period comprised between the day the prizes are distributed and the end of the very next campaign (meaning the clan will have those tanks available for the next clan wars).

Those tanks should be distributed by the clan leaders to the clan members in any way they decide.

Let's say the clan ranked 100th gets 5 tanks to distribute among their clan members. The clan will have autonomy to lend those tanks to 5 different players. Of course to keep the tank, the player who received it needs to stay in the clan otherwise it will be given back to the clan's treasury to be assigned again to another player.

The clan will have those tanks available for the next campaign, meaning it is possible that clans will perform better (it is known that those tanks perform very good in clan wars and are favorites among callers). Of course, the tank auction will still take place and people will be able to bid for a tank to purchase (this time as an owned version as usual). The ones who get the purchased tank will not need a rental version and the clan will be able to distribute the new rewarded tanks to the players who still don't have them.

In the end, many clans who haven't had a real chance to advance will benefit from two things:

1. Player rotation will decrease and team play will improve as a product of this stability.

2. Difference between clans that struggle to find the right tanks for clan wars and clans that already have an army of those tanks will decrease, this will make the game more enjoyable both for strong and weak clans during clan wars.

So, what do you think? Is it a good idea? Improvements?

they need it where you can't re drop on the global map if you hold land. for mini seasons also.

Lucudus58 #5 Posted Jul 23 2019 - 20:28

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 22151 battles
  • [PHASD] PHASD

View PostCerbium, on Jul 23 2019 - 20:24, said:

or you can work on improvement and getting meta tanks from now to the next campaign to have a higher chance of getting reward tanks, its actually not very difficult if you try.  

You must be a professional at this game talking like this hahahah How much do they pay you as a FULL TIME player

AimElement #6 Posted Jul 23 2019 - 20:41

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 2846 battles
  • [TRY] TRY
So basically, the Clans who do really good just get a Rental, and then players who don't do to well, but save up a lot of Bonds can just go buy a permanent tank? Um, no! Changing the way we get Reward Vehicles wont change much, but changing the whole of Clan Wars to Province Heavy will make the experience overall better for Clans. I just got my Reward Tank barely after working hard, and it almost wouldn't be worth it to just have it as a Rental. So...downvote?

Cowcat137 #7 Posted Jul 23 2019 - 20:49

Major

• -Players-
  • 14971 battles
  • [HHOUR] HHOUR
"Naked and Afraid" mode - top clans have to play with British or German tech tree tanks with 50% crews.

Death_By_RuRu #8 Posted Jul 23 2019 - 20:53

Corporal

• Players
  • 49131 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

View PostAimElement, on Jul 23 2019 - 14:41, said:

So basically, the Clans who do really good just get a Rental, and then players who don't do to well, but save up a lot of Bonds can just go buy a permanent tank? Um, no! Changing the way we get Reward Vehicles wont change much, but changing the whole of Clan Wars to Province Heavy will make the experience overall better for Clans. I just got my Reward Tank barely after working hard, and it almost wouldn't be worth it to just have it as a Rental. So...downvote?

You are wrong, the clans who do really well will be able to get real tanks in the auction. This is the basic idea, the auction still exists and Wargaming has people who can come with an idea about the other rewards.

cavalry11 #9 Posted Jul 23 2019 - 21:24

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 51009 battles
  • [APG] APG
Why give them to the top 100 clans why not middle or bottom 100. Get more people playing that way 

EliteSwatTeam #10 Posted Jul 23 2019 - 21:36

Captain

• Players
  • 59226 battles
  • [2-TUF] 2-TUF

It's amazing people still slave for scraps of gold playing clan wars. No more for me, I have 3 reward tanks, and it was pretty easy.

I really wanted that M-60, got it and was done. Now if they come out with an Abrams sign me up, I will be back...:izmena:

EliteSwatTeam

LpBronco #11 Posted Jul 23 2019 - 21:42

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 46524 battles
  • [CLASS] CLASS
Once upon a time (before release) the rumor was that tank sharing would be possible in Clan Wars. The overall inventories of the members would be available to other members for battles. This must have been mostly wishful thinking but the idea convinced me to chase as many as possible and I must have had ten lines working at once. This didn't come about and most of our competitive players ended up going to other clans where more had the appropriate tanks. I think with some thought this would be easier to implement than Clan Wars tank rentals but don't put it past Wargaming to find a way to monetize this idea.

Firefox4312 #12 Posted Jul 23 2019 - 22:06

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 8473 battles
  • [-G-] -G-

Honestly, it's a terrible idea. The way the reward system works now is fine. If you want a tank, it's honestly not hard to get. the top couple hundred spots are basically guaranteed to top players but that's about it.

The people that struggle to get tanks or complain it's unfair, generally sit on the basic front the entire campaign and dont win many battles. This last season for example, even without personal boosters, cutoff was 15-16 wins on the advanced front.

If you want the tank bad enough as a clan, you'll play on the advanced front where it matters the most, and actually win battles.

EDIT: Just checked fame leaderboards, the rank 100 clan, had only basic front games and a 38% win rate. They 100% do not deserve a tank.

Edited by Firefox4312, Jul 23 2019 - 22:27.

dominator_98 #13 Posted Jul 23 2019 - 23:01

Major

• -Players-
  • 23618 battles
  • [TL-DR] TL-DR

View PostYANKEE137, on Jul 23 2019 - 13:49, said:

"Naked and Afraid" mode - top clans have to play with British or German tech tree tanks with 50% crews.

American tier 10s are worse than the British ones to be honest. S. Conq and Conq GC are meta and the others aren't terrible.

To OP: Git gud. 

Hellsfog #14 Posted Jul 23 2019 - 23:21

Major

• Players
  • 38697 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN

View PostFirefox4312, on Jul 23 2019 - 16:06, said:

Honestly, it's a terrible idea. The way the reward system works now is fine. If you want a tank, it's honestly not hard to get. the top couple hundred spots are basically guaranteed to top players but that's about it.

The people that struggle to get tanks or complain it's unfair, generally sit on the basic front the entire campaign and dont win many battles. This last season for example, even without personal boosters, cutoff was 15-16 wins on the advanced front.

If you want the tank bad enough as a clan, you'll play on the advanced front where it matters the most, and actually win battles.

EDIT: Just checked fame leaderboards, the rank 100 clan, had only basic front games and a 38% win rate. They 100% do not deserve a tank.

Op's idea is just another way for clans that are even worse than that to get something they cannot be bothered to win while making the tanks extraordinarily expensive for players who can win. I can't wait for the next idea when he realizes that 5 obj 907's isn't enough to help his clan win. 

tomi87 #15 Posted Jul 24 2019 - 07:39

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 41787 battles
  • [SUX] SUX
pls no... 2 campaigns and got both for tank and  camo.. 

Tolos #16 Posted Jul 24 2019 - 10:07

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View PostLucudus58, on Jul 23 2019 - 19:28, said:

You must be a professional at this game talking like this hahahah How much do they pay you as a FULL TIME player

Or he's an above average player thats willing to put a little effort into getting a reward tank. Unlike the players that just demand it for simply turning up, hitting battle then driving around and dying. You know, players like you. 

_Smang_ #17 Posted Jul 24 2019 - 11:34

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 39203 battles
  • [GOONZ] GOONZ

Off the cuff, I dont think its a terrible idea to have each of the reward tanks in a clans rental treasury for use in clanwars. It would encourage players to win them for themselves as they would know what theyre actually in the running to get. It WOULD be a huge credit sink to constantly equip a tank for each battle ( or gold if your equipment gets auto removed when the battles over). Its not like having a 907, vk, and t95 in the lineup on the #99 clan is going to make beat mahou. 

Tldr- the idea of giving a taste of the reward may incentivize people earning theyre own.

Also tagged with clan, clan wars, suggestion

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users