So what if instead of all these adjustments, Gold Rounds just costed Bonds?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

UvBeenTrumped #21 Posted Jul 25 2019 - 03:34

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 64506 battles
  • [CRZY] CRZY

Funny how the commander of a clan talks about people trolling but yet is trolling himself. Sounds pretty cheap to me.

Christojojo #22 Posted Jul 25 2019 - 05:07

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 34698 battles
  • [CHEAP] CHEAP

View PostUvBeenTrumped, on Jul 24 2019 - 21:13, said:

Ummmm, yes players do use it because your chances of penning are higher. Unless you are shooting at a tank with spaced armor. It does not do less damage. I do not know whare you are going with this because I never once said any of that. you are putting words in my mouth to make yourself  seem... something, I don't know. 

WOW, you know that it was for gold back then? I know that too because I used it then also. Why? Because people whined and cried then too. So it obviously doesn't do any good to write dumb forum threads whining and crying about premium ammo. All WG did is make it easier to get for the ones that were crying. 

You must be a PRO if you think you never need it.  You talk about trolling then you come along and Trollzilla me? You come at me with nothing but garbage talk when I actually made more sense than you obviously can comprehend. 

Try to turn my words around on that, Butch Cassidy and the Trolldance  Kid.

Dang, attack me and I defend myself and all of a sudden you start licking your fur. To be honest, I really don't think you are able to have an open and intelligent discussion on premium rounds or anything else that favors better players thus making this game unbalanced more than necessary.  The rounds, the reward tanks (Yes. I know about the bidding system but guess who has the advantage in receiving them?), there are many other aspects that really need to be balanced (except tanks vanilla kills) to make this game playable by more people. Protecting your ego and accusing everyone of tin foil "hate" as you say is just ludicrous. I know there are way better players than I. I also know that people cheat. (Right only players in WOT never thought to actually cheat) I also, know players hurt the team and performance on a team-based game by point farming.  Then rage about how the team sucks after letting the tank survive to flank the team. Get over your ego and your overcompensation. talk without foolishness I will meet you there otherwise.

Christojojo #23 Posted Jul 25 2019 - 05:08

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 34698 battles
  • [CHEAP] CHEAP

View PostUvBeenTrumped, on Jul 24 2019 - 21:34, said:

Funny how the commander of a clan talks about people trolling but yet is trolling himself. Sounds pretty cheap to me.

Like the commander has these high values some moron imposes on him to follow.

LateralusTOOL #24 Posted Jul 25 2019 - 15:39

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 30788 battles
  • [T0OL] T0OL
Please stop thinking up ideas.

UvBeenTrumped #25 Posted Jul 26 2019 - 00:49

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 64506 battles
  • [CRZY] CRZY

View PostChristojojo, on Jul 24 2019 - 21:07, said:

Dang, attack me and I defend myself and all of a sudden you start licking your fur. To be honest, I really don't think you are able to have an open and intelligent discussion on premium rounds or anything else that favors better players thus making this game unbalanced more than necessary.  The rounds, the reward tanks (Yes. I know about the bidding system but guess who has the advantage in receiving them?), there are many other aspects that really need to be balanced (except tanks vanilla kills) to make this game playable by more people. Protecting your ego and accusing everyone of tin foil "hate" as you say is just ludicrous. I know there are way better players than I. I also know that people cheat. (Right only players in WOT never thought to actually cheat) I also, know players hurt the team and performance on a team-based game by point farming.  Then rage about how the team sucks after letting the tank survive to flank the team. Get over your ego and your overcompensation. talk without foolishness I will meet you there otherwise.

The only ego I have about premium ammo is stop whining about it. It isn't going anywhere. Even if the do decide to nerf the damage leaving the pen the same, which they have discussed, people are still going to whine. Get over it already. The horse has been dead for so long but yet you turds keep kicking it.

Edited by UvBeenTrumped, Jul 26 2019 - 00:49.

UvBeenTrumped #26 Posted Jul 26 2019 - 00:52

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 64506 battles
  • [CRZY] CRZY

View PostChristojojo, on Jul 24 2019 - 21:08, said:

Like the commander has these high values some moron imposes on him to follow.

The Commander is supposed to have some class and not throw your clan under the bus as a bunch of whiny people. But then you are a new clan so what would you know.

Premium ammo loaded for your clan when I see them!! The only thing that would make it better is if I am in arty and load premium. 

Christojojo #27 Posted Jul 26 2019 - 01:55

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 34698 battles
  • [CHEAP] CHEAP

View PostUvBeenTrumped, on Jul 25 2019 - 18:52, said:

The Commander is supposed to have some class and not throw your clan under the bus as a bunch of whiny people. But then you are a new clan so what would you know.

Premium ammo loaded for your clan when I see them!! The only thing that would make it better is if I am in arty and load premium. 

Please use premium ammo. Especially against my clan. You really need the ego boost so badly please help yourself. I am pleased to see that you allow subpar players into your clan. I hope you also take the time to teach them tactics and skills vs premium flinging and point farming.  BTW Please accept my apologies for you misunderstanding what I was saying. 

UvBeenTrumped #28 Posted Jul 27 2019 - 00:22

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 64506 battles
  • [CRZY] CRZY

View PostChristojojo, on Jul 25 2019 - 17:55, said:

Please use premium ammo. Especially against my clan. You really need the ego boost so badly please help yourself. I am pleased to see that you allow subpar players into your clan. I hope you also take the time to teach them tactics and skills vs premium flinging and point farming.  BTW Please accept my apologies for you misunderstanding what I was saying. 

So now it is a size comparison huh? Your clan, if I can even call it that, doesn't have average players in it. Including its Commander. And those numbers are off of wotlabs. So if I were you I would make sure I(you) were actually good before opening that twinkie stuffing hole. And as for letting subpar players in out clan, yes we do and they become a lot better players after we train them and give them the right knowledge and chemistry of the game. If you want to get better and learn some stuff look me up. I could change your whole game for the better. 

And as for gold... I wouldn't need premium for your huge clan. But it would be fun to watch you all cry when I did use it on you!!

Edited by UvBeenTrumped, Jul 27 2019 - 00:23.

Christojojo #29 Posted Jul 27 2019 - 02:38

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 34698 battles
  • [CHEAP] CHEAP

View PostUvBeenTrumped, on Jul 26 2019 - 18:22, said:

So now it is a size comparison huh? Your clan, if I can even call it that, doesn't have average players in it. Including its Commander. And those numbers are off of wotlabs. So if I were you I would make sure I(you) were actually good before opening that twinkie stuffing hole. And as for letting subpar players in out clan, yes we do and they become a lot better players after we train them and give them the right knowledge and chemistry of the game. If you want to get better and learn some stuff look me up. I could change your whole game for the better. 

And as for gold... I wouldn't need premium for your huge clan. But it would be fun to watch you all cry when I did use it on you!!

AS for Twinkies I never touch them. "Poptart stuffing hole" would be the most accurate and only appropriate thing to type in this forum.

While the rest of the clan won't understand that you are trying to court me I would appreciate you sending me all the gold you could. Just a warning though I won't kiss unless there is potential magic there. Thank you for cyberstalking me. Is there a time and date you wish to take me out on a date, have your way then kill me and bury me in a cavernous pit?

AS for your clan, I hope they pick up your knowledge and are forgiving of you for dragging them down this embarrassing rabbit hole that a recruiter should never be associated with.  ;)

Kisses

UvBeenTrumped #30 Posted Jul 27 2019 - 04:16

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 64506 battles
  • [CRZY] CRZY

View PostChristojojo, on Jul 26 2019 - 18:38, said:

AS for Twinkies I never touch them. "Poptart stuffing hole" would be the most accurate and only appropriate thing to type in this forum.

While the rest of the clan won't understand that you are trying to court me I would appreciate you sending me all the gold you could. Just a warning though I won't kiss unless there is potential magic there. Thank you for cyberstalking me. Is there a time and date you wish to take me out on a date, have your way then kill me and bury me in a cavernous pit?

AS for your clan, I hope they pick up your knowledge and are forgiving of you for dragging them down this embarrassing rabbit hole that a recruiter should never be associated with.  ;)

Kisses

I think you are just sad that I would never consider you for our clan. 

As for a date? Sorry kid, I don't walk on that side of the road. Didn't mean to hurt your little feelings. 

If I am not mistaken, you were the one that chimed in thinking you are the Almighty WOT Know-it-all and picked this fight. I gave my rebuttal and you just had to dig more. Well kid, you will lose at this just like you do in game. 

The only embarrassment is that you actually think you have proven any points or insulted me in any way. When will you kids learn? Get on my level and then we may talk. 

Good luck (blahahahahahah) with your start-up clan. 

If you can'tr afford the gold, which you don't need to purchase premium ammo anymore, then the only cry you have is your mom won't buy you gold. Maybe you should grind credits. But then you would have to win a game to make them.

*drops mic*

Edited by UvBeenTrumped, Jul 27 2019 - 04:17.

Christojojo #31 Posted Jul 27 2019 - 04:56

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 34698 battles
  • [CHEAP] CHEAP

View PostUvBeenTrumped, on Jul 26 2019 - 22:16, said:

I think you are just sad that I would never consider you for our clan. 

As for a date? Sorry kid, I don't walk on that side of the road. Didn't mean to hurt your little feelings. 

If I am not mistaken, you were the one that chimed in thinking you are the Almighty WOT Know-it-all and picked this fight. I gave my rebuttal and you just had to dig more. Well, kid, you will lose at this just like you do in-game. 

The only embarrassment is that you actually think you have proven any points or insulted me in any way. When will you kids learn? Get on my level and then we may talk. 

Good luck (blahahahahahah) with your start-up clan. 

If you can'tr afford the gold, which you don't need to purchase premium ammo anymore, then the only cry you have is your mom won't buy you gold. Maybe you should grind credits. But then you would have to win a game to make them.

*drops mic*

Never did I claim to know it all (actuallY I have been accused of being wrong). I don't care to learn absolutely every aspect of the game. It is for people with small lives and needs that much stimulation. My life has been an adventure. I have enjoyed most of it. (Even the sad parts) I doubt you are mature enough to understand (frankly the way you throw around kid I would assume you have had a sheltered life for eat least 40 of those lives). I have lots of premium I use premium but some guy that made a pass at me assumed I don't use it. HE also assumes that my clan really is a clan. We never formed to be competitive. We play to have fun and try to win but we aren't full-time stat padders or lore learners. IF I was going to use my free time on learning lore it would not be WoT ever. It is not that important to me. Obviously, your ego really needs the boost so keep it going "daddy".

By the way, it is soap, not a mic.

UvBeenTrumped #32 Posted Jul 27 2019 - 09:53

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 64506 battles
  • [CRZY] CRZY

View PostChristojojo, on Jul 26 2019 - 20:56, said:

Never did I claim to know it all (actuallY I have been accused of being wrong). I don't care to learn absolutely every aspect of the game. It is for people with small lives and needs that much stimulation. My life has been an adventure. I have enjoyed most of it. (Even the sad parts) I doubt you are mature enough to understand (frankly the way you throw around kid I would assume you have had a sheltered life for eat least 40 of those lives). I have lots of premium I use premium but some guy that made a pass at me assumed I don't use it. HE also assumes that my clan really is a clan. We never formed to be competitive. We play to have fun and try to win but we aren't full-time stat padders or lore learners. IF I was going to use my free time on learning lore it would not be WoT ever. It is not that important to me. Obviously, your ego really needs the boost so keep it going "daddy".

By the way, it is soap,(I think you love me seeing how you are the one talking about kissing and now wanting me to drop the soap) not a mic.

So funny how you know-it-all's like to talk and insult about things they know nothing about. I throw the work "kid" around to people like you. They have no clue and think that if they put the word, "fun" in front of it that it is ok and they get a pass on being bad. Unlike you and other kids like you, I want to excel at everything I do. Even if I am not the best I do the best I can. All the way from this game to real life aspects. This game, just like in real life, does not hand out participation ribbons but you seem real special. You want that, "I tried" award. SO here you go kid. You can copy and print this and hang it on your moms refrigerator to get that, "ataboy" you seem to be looking for.

There is your, "I am having fun in this game and don't care if I win or lose" award. 

Edited by UvBeenTrumped, Jul 27 2019 - 09:54.

Christojojo #33 Posted Jul 27 2019 - 14:01

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 34698 battles
  • [CHEAP] CHEAP

View PostUvBeenTrumped, on Jul 27 2019 - 03:53, said:

So funny how you know-it-all's like to talk and insult about things they know nothing about. I throw the work "kid" around to people like you. They have no clue and think that if they put the word, "fun" in front of it that it is ok and they get a pass on being bad. Unlike you and other kids like you, I want to excel at everything I do. Even if I am not the best I do the best I can. All the way from this game to real life aspects. This game, just like in real life, does not hand out participation ribbons but you seem real special. You want that, "I tried" award. SO here you go kid. You can copy and print this and hang it on your moms refrigerator to get that, "ataboy" you seem to be looking for.

There is your, "I am having fun in this game and don't care if I win or lose" award. 

You really don't get it do you? I can keep this going. The sad part is, you are exactly is what is wrong with the current state of political discussion. You ruin your own arguments ending up sounding like an inbred moron. Whose only aspirations are to be king of the trailers. You have textually declared yourself "sum sert of genis". Hopefully, you will learn that hubris is best in small doses and listening can pay off.  Please buy a thirty pack of Coors and don't breed.

Edited by Christojojo, Jul 27 2019 - 14:01.

UvBeenTrumped #34 Posted Jul 27 2019 - 14:34

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 64506 battles
  • [CRZY] CRZY

View PostChristojojo, on Jul 27 2019 - 06:01, said:

You really don't get it do you? I can keep this going. The sad part is, you are exactly is what is wrong with the current state of political discussion. You ruin your own arguments ending up sounding like an inbred moron. Whose only aspirations are to be king of the trailers. You have textually declared yourself "sum sert of genis". Hopefully, you will learn that hubris is best in small doses and listening can pay off.  Please buy a thirty pack of Coors and don't breed.(Why, you thirsty? I don't drink and thank god my kids aren't girls. Better chances of them not meeting a [edited]canoe like you.)

Again you couldn't be more off with your judgmental accusations. But I guess not everybody has only one brain cell that they try to overuse like you. Enjoy your weekend and your slip-n-slide. Don't cut yourself while putting it out in the yard. May want to get your parents or guardians help. 

Christojojo #35 Posted Jul 27 2019 - 15:24

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 34698 battles
  • [CHEAP] CHEAP

View PostUvBeenTrumped, on Jul 27 2019 - 08:34, said:

Again you couldn't be more off with your judgmental accusations. But I guess not everybody has only one brain cell that they try to overuse like you. Enjoy your weekend and your slip-n-slide. Don't cut yourself while putting it out in the yard. May want to get your parents or guardians help. 

Slip in SLide really? That's your recommendation? IS this coming from someone that thought the kid band KISS was good? Sad. Try a different insult this is getting boring.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users